All officially teased abilities so far:

https://twitter.com/vainglory/status/1085748546349875200?s=19

https://twitter.com/vainglory/status/1085386161583882240?s=19

https://twitter.com/vainglory/status/1085023770396504074?s=19

Break

Some thoughts:

• Well, she isn’t the theorised 4th Stormguard
  • Looks like a CC assassin to me.
  • She is definitely from where Yates is, if not related to him somehow.

Pretty sure she’s Yates’s sister, y’know the one he talks about ingame. Too bad SEMC dropped lore so we’ll never know.

4 Likes

Her name is odd, it feels like at one point it was Sylva and they just dropped the s

From “I don’t care much” I went to “I want this hero now” because of that splash art. It literally became one of my favorite splash arts of all time. I love it.

New U.I. official teaser.

1 Like

I don’t understand some people, they uncluttered the home screen as the community complained about it and now that it was simplified, they’re complaining again. Ok

It looks slightly better than the current one, but it’s still fairly generic unlike the old UI. I really hope they improve upon the “Bag” page because it’s honestly pretty cluttered right now.

1 Like

People will always complain. Every. Damn. Patch.

Be it from the new hero, changes made on the number side, bug fixes, new stuff, no skin for a hero, matchmaking, just about everything.

If the patch is good, the subreddit and the forums are at those times rather quite.

1 Like

It’s easy to 1v1 anyone in the game with Silvernail when you have SB PS and BS. He can beat Kinetic in a 1v1 by running up at her. At times he does need to use his Ult to stun against walls but his trip wires aren’t always needed, just nice to have.

Please ■■■■ tell me mobile is getting this UI and it isn’t just for PC only

Yes it for all platforms

1 Like

Looks like for me, Magnus is gonna have to wait. Who even likes him anyway?

I actually think this thread is about (you laugh you lose) pewdiepie YLYL videos , but I look again and it says YLVA hehehe . I mean she is YEET sister they both about memes .

Me.
Here are the 30 words 3030

3 Likes

Petition for her to have a voiceline like “it still hurts where that Moose bit me” or summin relatin to Yeetes’s voicelines

1 Like

Ok I’m not gonna slam him anymore, you’ve probably heard my reasons for not liking him already, and you’re completely entitled to your own opinion. Could they at least give him better sound effects tho?

Better sound effects and better animations so I can see his abilities and maybe dodge them.

2 Likes

Well, what do you all think?

Also mentioned in the video:

• Koshka skin?
  • Pulseweave new animation.
  • Taka changes.

Ylva ability names:

4 Likes

she looks very interesting. i probably won’t use her because i dont like her model but she has good flavour and seems to be able to use malene-like combos for massive burst damage.

for those who don’t/can’t watch the video:

Perk: the pink line thing which seems to have a relatively small range but shows which direction enemies are moving in if you can’t see them.

A: ylva is slowed and charges up a basic attack for a short while which deals more damage, when at full charge applies a 1 second stun. can be reactivated to get rid of the charge and slow. charge lasts for 6 seconds.

b: ylva does a short leap to a target. if the target can’t move (Stunned/rooted) they take 75% more damage. ylva then gains a movespeed and attackspeed bonus for a few seconds.

ult: ylva places a trap in a very short range (think alpha b). if the traps range is walked into (about goop) then it explodes for huge damage and a big root (bigger than reimsx2 i think) only 1 trap at a time, lasts for 60 seconds, revealed by vision and takes a bit of time to arm and explode

6 Likes

I’ve warmed up to his animations a bit. They are super fast though. They really do need to do something about that ult animation at least. It really is unfair like…you got what feels like less than a second of warning with all that range. Funniest thing is ulting someone who is recalling outside your fov, thinking they’re safe, and hearing you got a pentakill, seeing none of it lmao.

As for Ylva, I’m wondering if her B move/att speed/dmg buff works if someone else stuns the target. If so that is gonna be brutal in team fights.