YLVA - 3.10 hero preview & official splash art

Weird hero. Two hard CC and burst which requires you to gap close on an enemy on a range hero. She looks fun.

1 Like

All the ability stats and descriptions.

Close ups so people don’t have to squint.

3 Likes

Charge shot bonus range all zero? ok

Less exiting than I had imagined, tbh. Her A is basically a ranged Cath A with some charge time, her B is a basic lunge (although it does have a nice effect to provide some skill use and timing to maximise damage) and her ult, while being a cool ability, is kinda underwhelming as an ult. At least allow her to have multiple traps… up to 3 or so…

I do like her passive tho. It fits nicely with her kit, and it’ll make her very good at ganks and jungle invades, knowing when she can jump onto an enemy, knowing when she has to get out of the enemy jungle, detecting party brushes etc… although I do think it could have a larger range than her regular vision tho.

I, for one, would love that :joy:

5 Likes

Well there’s the ratio though… oh wait nevermind.

1 Like

Spotlight is up.

Oh, one more thing:

Nothing that we didn’t already know off except her default builds and her Talents.

Her Talents, for those interested; does meant that she is designed with being able to have multiple trap charges lol. They are just locked behind Talents, lol!

Funny, really! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can’t just ‘like’ the comment. I felt the need to reply. Hahaha!

1 Like

Also what would happen if you misplace/misclick the ult? Would it not be set off during the whole game?

I think you can re-activate the trap to place a new trap. Similar to how Silvernail’s stakes work.

1 Like

“causing all enemies within a 6 range to take damage and become rooted”

The challenge has been set - Let’s see who’s the first to get a 5 team root and ACE - triple points if you also get the penta kill.

2 Likes