YLVA - 3.10 hero preview & official splash art

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Teaser 2: Traps

Ok a new hero that can sense you coming from the fog?

1 Like

Zooms in to the max.

20190115_123256

Also, you should probably add “Hero Teaser” in the title @KonChimNon

Why do I get the feeling that this will be another interesting hero with vision related mechanics like Inara but will also be somehow underwhelming?

It’s not like we can’t already see some animations in the fog of war. Unless they patch those out, this hero’s stalking thing would be most useful for tracking movement when enemies are just moving.

If we combine the bug with this though, depending on how good it is; we might just have a hero who’s essentially free vision.

Though, if her (it’s obvious it’s a woman) kit isn’t up to par, she’ll be another Inara. Useful, but also not as useful? If you get what I’m saying.

I beg to differ; stalking most definitely makes you a stalker.

Deduction: the hero will lack intelligent play?

this perk would likely have a mediocre range making buying vision a better option.

deductions: they are nerfing vision, it is an easymode hero or this will interact with the rest of her/its kit

just gonna drop this here.

2 Likes

Leak detected.

Why do I have to do the 3030 thing too?!

They revealed her. does that makes me safe from the leak police? :frowning:

1 Like

Since I can’t access the fb one so i assume others might not be able to as well
Really just wonder what she’ll look like in splash, with this she strikes me as an assassin

Looks very similar to Ezreal and Vayne in design.

Can I just say that for once, I HATE her voice…
She sounds like one of those girls you would find at starbucks. Pretty much from Mean Girls :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Looks she counters flicker taka and kestrel… vision free queen we stan

2 Likes

Billy Idol makes his appearance on the Halcyon Fold …

A new roam ? That would be op in 3v3 lane , easy gank and pressure .

It isn’t roam, she is probably a carry (WP).

I think if it is going to be in a hero and is not a roam , it should be part of glaive perk , glaive is blind and it would make sense on him .

1 Like

Not sure if that’s supposed to be ADC or assassin or I don’t even know.

What you’ve got against Inara?

1 Like

No more SugarVenom, no more good voicelines.

1 Like

Literally no information about the new hero claims to broken…

But new heroes tend to be broken (Varya, kensei, Kinetic, Magnus, Malene, Lorelai, Silvernail, yates, Tony).

3 Likes

Inara is such a good hero though. She’s probably one of the most balanced heroes in the game with a fair skill cap and skill floor.

1 Like

Leaving out Inara ofc but the most recent broken heroes have been hotfixed within a week so it’s just the interaction between PBE and actual servers. I don’t think it should really matter if a new hero is broken or not at this point because hotfixing broken things is something SEMC has gotten better at considering that this time around last year we were all playing with/against WP Varya for 3 months…