YLVA - 3.10 hero preview & official splash art

Also yep she looks cool with that hairstyle 10/10 says she gay too

Check Kensei gameplay from his initial update. Heā€™s garbage right now because Zekent canā€™t balance but he was broken.

1 Like

Well I mean itā€™s competitive. Soloq canā€™t utilize captain Tony as well as a coordinated team. WP was pretty balanced besides the fact that people thought he had too much damage but now look at him heā€™s doesnā€™t seem to be a popular pick because he lacks damage.

Itā€™s not like we can expect balance for a hero with two sets of kits. Itā€™s hard to qualify her as a balancing disaster when it only makes sense that she would be either OP or really bad. In fact I feel like she represents how bad the PBE is lol.

Lorelei was broken 3s standard but if 5s existed she would be balanced. In fact sheā€™s currently broken in 3s, actually then again she is busted in 5s but you canā€™t say that she was not gonna he busted after the stun changeā€¦ I canā€™t speak for numbers but it feels like they literally reverted all of her changes besides the big shield which was just a bug.

Kinetic was broke because of BP stacking bug in her initial patch so kinda hard to judge that one.

Silver may have been busted but I only got to play with the hotfix one.

Off topic though but I feel like silvernail needs a really simple base damage nerf so he uses his traps instead of jb auto auto.

Looks like a much faster Varus ultimate combined with a Jhin lotus trap.

This is something you canā€™t know.

She isnā€™t more busted in 3v3 than in 5v5.

He already uses his traps. IMO, I would reduce a little bit the duration of the traps and the damage of his passive.

Shes like a direct counter to cp kestrel lol

ā€œA moose once bit my sisterā€ ~ Yates

1 Like

I donā€™t think SNā€™s damage is that broken, itā€™s more how much chaos his tripwires can cause when used correctly. I also think his autoattacks should be the thing dealing the damage. I wouldnā€™t mind an autoattack nerf in favour of a B buff tho, or even just give his B a ratio buff to make CP viable as well.

As well as a direct counter to flicker and takaā€¦

Flicker might be able to see it. Unless decide to make true vision no longer a thing.

And magnus was released kinda balanced (even if slightly on the weak side) and they buffed him so hard that it is OP.

He really isnā€™t OP, just prone to making highlight reel kind of plays. What you donā€™t see in the 9 out of 10 times he getā€™s starved or messes up the ult and loses the game.

edit: which is reflected in his sub 50% wr.

He doesnā€™t have a sub 50 percent WR. This is a myth that (unsurprisingly) began on reddit.

Win rate: 47.87% in my world 47.87%<50%

I already debunked this on reddit. Guess Iā€™ll be doing it again but on the forum this time.

Post will be up either later today or tomorrow.

Itā€™s not a myth if itā€™s literally just reading the exact stats from the most widely regarded Vainglory stat site. You can debate whether VGpro is accurate, but donā€™t patronize the reddit community for using what they believe to accurate information.

1 Like

My opinion is towards the highest tiers/players + his ult can lead to insta victory late game easily, eps in good players hands.

Maybe unless in bushes but not on lane

Imagine her trap on Kestrel
Auto gg

1 Like

Image may contain: 1 person, text