Very fun Game

He is a jungler. Try that. 30303

If in 3v3 he can be but in 5v5 the jungle starves him

I’m talking about 5v5… He is a bad jungler in 3v3. How you could say he’s a bad jungler in 5v5 though is beyond me. He is probably the best jungler right now.

That’s literally 30 min ago:

Another game from today:

If you just listen to more experienced people sometimes you’ll learn a lot.

2 Likes

See your experience and mine in the game are totally different in a higher tier yeah he would be feasible but at the tier I am at he is too gold hungry with teammates who randomly get bored in the lane and farm half your jungle when you are mid rotation

But that would starve you from exp not gold as much. You just need first bot jungle and then 1 or 2 waves in a lane with ambient gold. Then you buy 5 bits and you have the most broken early game available in VG right now. You can get easy kills after that. That would give gold. If they steal your jungle when they shouldn’t be just take their lane. Idris is so good for solo carrying and that’s why I abuse him so much this update.

Yes and get a huge toxic match and boost a player who doesn’t deserve it

So you’re basically trying to lose so you make a player who doesn’t deserve a win according to you lose?

No but i am not going to steal a lane if i am jungling now i will help out during times of shopping or death but in the situations i have had the player will go 5 minutes in lane than until down to last turett in the jungle. If i was going to be a jungler who spends most the game in in the lane i would just lane instead

You complain that they take your jungle don’t you? So it’s okay for them to take jungle but it isn’t for you to take lane? Well that way you will be starved yes.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Anyways i am done talking to you as i can tell your goal is to breed toxicity

How exactly do I “breed toxicity” by telling you how to carry your games? I honestly don’t know but I’m done too. No matter what proof anybody gives you you won’t consider it is possible better. Despite it being meta for a reason. As I said earlier can’t help one who doesn’t wanna be helped.

Didging matches, stealing a lane because someone stole your jungle if you can’t see the problem you are the problem

Please don’t tell me shit about dodging if you haven’t experienced what I did last year. Because I’ve had more than 1 hour queues even though it matches every 15 seconds. I never dodged a single game. Not one. So please don’t. Now I said when I’m dodging. Why should I play with 6 tiers lower players? How is that toxic? I’m actually reducing the toxicity as such games are never fun for anyone and are never friendly. Also do as you wish but I don’t see how playing a hyper carry hero and letting yourself be starved is related to toxicity but yeah do as you wish. I told you, tried to give you tips, you aren’t interested sure, good riddance I don’t need you to be.

You just said a jungler nice to know you switch up your views to better suit arguing

So much wrong right here. Not once dodging yet dodging games that you feel is beneath you. Vst isn’t a tell all.

Yes he is a jungler…

Also stop twisting my words and trying to argue with me for everything. You say match maker is working properly then you say it is bad based on situation.

Does this seem like a good balanced game? You’re just trolling, trying to make me look like a bad guy but you know this is so stupid. Why dodging this is toxic? I mean no offense to that SAW, he’s probably very new yet he was very toxic without even realizing he is bad himself. It’s not his fault that he is in that game and neither it is ours. If you like such games good for you. I don’t. And yes I not once dodged a bad draft last year and only played when we lost draft because that’s the only time nobody dodged. Now I do dodge and still think I am damn right to. It is not “beneath” me, it is broken match maker. You judge others so easily without actually putting in effort to understand.

You are proving my point on thinking it is beneath you with every keystroke. Do you even read or think about what you post. To be honest vainglory’s biggest issue is the players attitude tilting at the slightest thing including me sometimes, but i am working on that. Part of that is just rolling with things instead of tilting. If it is a true bad match make sure to rate the match afterwards. If you think mm is broken the only way for it to be fixed is to play and rate the match dodging causes the mm to make bad match ups as it sets people who got a dodge draft into priority to just get a match

Seriously are you trolling? Matching t4 or even unranked with t10 is not gonna get fixed with downvoting match maker. If it is someone who isn’t supposed to be where he is or it is a small difference in elo ok. Other case no. Why do I and the other players suffer for something they aren’t responsible for? It is not fun for 10 out of 10 people in the game. And again ok tell me how this SAW matching with me is OK. Please answer. Maybe he’s unranked because of bad teammates right? He should totally be matched like that again.

Unranked means he has played no ranked matches and doesn’t reflect on skill

Then what if it’s a t4 like I’ve sent multiple times? You’re like unranked is unranked so doesn’t reflect skill, low tiers have bad match maker so it doesn’t reflect skill, high tiers are probably boosted so doesn’t reflect skill but somehow match maker is alright. Tell me how does the match maker fit people if not based on rank. Please enlighten me. And please don’t start VST vs MMR because they are never 6 tiers apart.

Never? So you are telling me rank decay doesn’t exist? Never say never when you mean improbable