Very fun Game

I’ll try it. I just buy the SS for the perk usually, it really makes a difference to his A cooldown

Really wp means nothing his attacks deal wp too not to mention activating the perk permanently makes his ab combo alot more useful than a temporary

Shiv build does that and much more and better… 100 WP on CP hero isn’t doing anything. If you want damage 100 CP will actually help more. Again if you don’t want to be helped okay I’m not gonna try. But there is NO way SM BS SG would ever outperform the shiv build in any case.

1 Like

Ok you are thinking of Idris without thinking of his perk and how it affects his a

The shiv build UNLOCKS WP path… That’s why it is that good.

Yes temporarily because of weapon infusion which wears off. Sometimes you can’t glue yourself neext to a shop or are needed during it. The 100 wp also helps out on his close range attacks(which are more powerful)

Like Bob said, PS synergizes very well with Idris, it gives you attack speed which as an auto attack focused carry Idris benefits immensely from, mortal wounds which are always good, and lifesteal which is universal (wp heroes can lifesteal off of cp buff and Eve, cp heroes off of SM and PS).

Also late game you’re pretty much required to have a permanent infusion up. If you don’t already infuse before every late game teamfight you should, it gives you a massive edge over your enemy.

Btw it also helps to go bot and keep getting the red buff.

@Bobmax it’s actually pretty disgusting and I hope they change the required CP to unlock his path. As it stands you can easily get it in 3-4 mins, less if you get a kill. CP Idris is supposed to have a weak early game, instead he has an immensely strong early and doesn’t really fall off (but he is weaker than Celeste late, mostly because of her range and AoE). I’ve even beaten koshka 1v1 early which shouldn’t be happening…

As Alhunt said you must be infused on any hero by that time. But I did some tests for you.

Here. One is only ranged other is only melee. Shiv build beats SSW either way. That’s without counting the life steal from abilities which could be AoE chakrams BTW. Without counting the mortal wounds. Without counting the reduction of CD to ult and A. This is not an opinion in this case, shiv build is better in every way.

Yep, his level 2 is the most broken thing right now. There’s no stronger power spike imo. He literally instakills some full HP heroes. And that’s 2:30 in. About his late, he might not have the same AOE damage as Celeste but if facing her he would damn surely kill her haha. And btw the CP buff is an exception, it gives only CP lifesteal :stuck_out_tongue:

In 3v3 yes but in 5 v5 where the map is bigger and takes longer to get where you need to be and 5v5 biggest currency the extra 30 seconds you save can be a big game changer

I’m comparing DAMAGE how does this relate to map lmao? In 5v5 he is even more broken because he gets his CP power spike 2:30 in and in 3v3 he needs boots and there’s flask which removes a slot. This is just an excuse, why won’t you accept that SSW doesn’t outperform the shiv build? There’s a reason it is meta and used in competitive and SSW has never been built on CP Idris (I think WP too).

I am not saying spellsword I am saying serpents mask

It gives even less WP… 30303

Serpent mast 100wp 10%life steal
Poisoned shiv 40wp 10%lifesteal

Hmm last I checked sm gives more wp plus more sustain as more wp=more life steal not to mention it’s passive

You’re trying so hard to prove a point which is obviously not true. I meant more than SSW not shiv… SM has less than SSW. Yes shiv has even less. Does SM give any atk speed? How does some WP help the CP build you’re going for?

Try it and see for yourself the difference between 100 vs 40 also saw has 100 too.

But you aren’t supposed to have WP damage as CP Idris… The atk speed gives you CP damage and you won’t ever have impactful WP damage with only 1 item. You tell me to try it but have you ever tried the shiv build honestly? Have you done the 5 bits build?

Yes I have and personally prefer going wp

What position were you playing?

I was top late that match

30characters