Very fun Game

See you’re talking without knowing anything just so you don’t back off. Decay has a limit. I haven’t used one of my accounts for more than an entire season and it is not dropping below poa bronze. It says decaying yet it doesn’t move. So yes 3 ranks is already a stretch 6 is just pathetic match making. Why the hell are you trying so hard to argue for something that’s obviously not what you claim it is?

So decay has its limit if just left 100% inactive

Yes, and? What excuse do you come up with this time? I am honestly curious to find out.

All it takes to change is one ranked game after massive decay

Seriously didn’t even get what you mean.

Lets say you quit for a time being vg problems or life decay from it come back as time permitted for awhile than something else happens and you decay again

Yes and if you are VG or Poa or SA or even hotness you won’t decay to t4.

Yes if at when decaying starts if decayed came back and repeat that limit breaks

2 things.

1 - Proof? Doesn’t really sound like it’s true but prove me wrong.

2 - So someone is let’s say poa and then keeps playing a single game per season for 5 seasons in a row and then he suddenly gets the mentality of low tier player and doesn’t know how to build? Gotta admit your excuse this time is 100% legit. Sounds very realistic.

Never said it was the case only that your use of never was wrong

It wasn’t wrong as you gave absolutely no proof to your statement. And even then it practically is impossible. If that’s the best justification you came up with I don’t see a reason to argue anymore. You would never accept defeat.

Which means improbable not impossible which would mean not never

So you are going only for the word while you know damn well this ain’t never happening and you’re just trolling right now.