Update 4.3 Release Notes

I tried to like the discounts and the new hero being available glory and ice early , but I feel that Iam seeing the skins rework system again , it’s like when they gave us full essence and destroyed our cards to make a new system make us satisfied but it mainly towards new players , so I think getting heroes going to be difficult In the next patches probably they going to increase the glory cost so they make buying heroes with ice worth it for players ?! , Iam going to buy heroes on my other accounts it’s a good thing for me , I think it’s a good time for new players to download and play the game before they change the hero prices .

Good thing I have almost 200k glory from that one deal

Lyra A was designed to be used INFIGHT back in the days when it released in 3vs3. Right now it’s used 90% of the time for laning/off fight healing. The fight dynamics are a lot higher - teams moves around all the time and noone will stay at that thrown A - he just can’t, the enemy moved (even if melee). Move speed buff also does not help with that either. Still, she is one of the strongest supports currently even with that ability use change.

Glave is not really that good at the high tiers. No bruiser is, but here comes Leo - the OP master. I can list you half+ the hero pool that is a no go in t10 silver/high bronze.

No, just no. Lyra is the strongest roam currently (EU), she does NOT need a buff. From all the heroes that may need one, Lyra is not one of them.

Increase to 75%

1 Like

Really? Have not seen her much myself in favor of CC roams like Lorelai, Yeets, and stuff (Or Adagio even).

She is everywhere, seeing her picked is more common than Magnus being banned. Give her a buff and we’ll have another broken hero.

Welp gonna have to dust off my Lyra from last patch then cause I’ve been using Yates a lot (He has not been banned/prioritized that often for some reason)

Lyra, Yates and CW are the strongest captains, so not sure if that’s a joke or not.

I actually have not seen much Lyra much at all with my experience since the last time I used her. It’s what made me think she was just not as strong tbh (I also got to play Yeets a lot whenever I was cap, so Lyra was not a massive priority during most of my games. I had some games where I was gonna lock in Lyra since she is a pretty safe pick for me, but I was usually told to use someone else lul)

Depending on the player, Lyra can be picked even over yates.

She is also frequently banned/first pick, so it goes to show that she is strong.

Yeah I’m very confident in my Lyra. Just that every time I get to cap I am given Yates for no reason (And tbh my Yates is pretty disgusting sometimes even by his standards) and I forget about every other captain. Otherwise the caps I get don’t play her

I agree maybe she needs some luv.

Yeah some op heroes didn’t get Nerf so disappointed

Give RONA some love :frowning: she Oppressed

Shiversteal don’t work with rona anymore sad I like that itemwith her

SEMC really tryin to scrape the bottom of the barrel for cash now, or…?

1 Like

No, she is the best roam, why would you buff the best hero in the position? Thats like buffing Magnus/Baron/SF… Doing that would only make her be nerfed harder than buffed un the following update.

Do you mean its a bad item in her (which i dont agree with) or that she doesnt trigger It?

Because I main her :face_with_hand_over_mouth::clown_face:
I want her burst heal to be buffed

1 Like

To then get removed. I want Cain buffed too then, this way carries and roams have both an insta win.