Update 4.3 Release Notes

Caine will be banned mostly. Lyra? Nope

Lyra is, as @cha0z said, being banned already, buffed her and she wont pass the ban phase.

Not in SEA sir . :face_with_hand_over_mouth:issa win for me

Her ult can’t triggered it anymore , she was useful with shiversteal

Are you sure about that? I havent notice that, but i havent seen much ronas.

Wanting a buff=/=needing a buff. Next time please word better the coment, It confuses people and leads to non sense discussions.

If she needs something is a nerf lol

She is top captain just below Yates (and sometime above him). She is played in almost every high elo game (t10 silver and gold).

1 Like

Fine, I want the buff for Lyra for her burst heal.

This is also a buff and significant one too (even if the % is slightly buffed). :stuck_out_tongue:

gasp

Eye- :pleading_face::sob:

30 characaters

1 Like

I don’t expect it, I rather buff the other captains (and nerf Yates) than nerf Lyra.

Well… if anything… i would love a catherine buff tbh

1 Like

Honestly apparently outside of Lyra, Yeets, Fort, and Churn the other caps can use small buffs (Grace would need buffs to her utility. Her damage is gud). Flicker is a grey area tho.

Flicker is straight up annoying

1 Like

Shield duration for allies light buff imho, but light.

No!

Captain Grace has not once been in the limelight or meta ever since the early stages of 5v5.

sHe nEeDs a BiGgER bufF.

Smol health ratios to the Holy Shield duration and strength. :cowboy_hat_face:

The health ratios are still lower than CP to not make CP Grace look useless tho. Like a .01 health ratio :relieved:

Grace is, as lance, better suited for top lane, dont expect her to be roam without being broken in top.

Catherine need buff to her passive get to 2+ from 1+ armor and shield every stack like old times

Uh do u not remember just how insane she was with that buff? Lol

3 Likes

They once did it, and was was broken. She became unkillable and tangier than phin.