Took a while but I am finally here to answer any questions I am allowed to answer

I have no clue. Sorry, I don’t work in that area. >_<

Just a brainstorm but maybe increase her attack range so she doesn’t have to constantly move back and forth recalling her minions in the process

Don’t you mean her munion leash range? We did that before it wasn’t good gameplay since she would sick her munions on you and stand WAY over there giving you little to no counter play while her entire damage (which is in her munions) eats you alive.

1 Like

Yes no leash range increase please. Her munions already can turret dive pretty far, any farther and it’ll just be cancer. 5 munions might also be too strong but she does have to keep planting so idk.

@Nivmett can y’all give Petal a real passive though? I feel like her munions strength and durability should increase over levels and a CP ratio if you’re gonna use that as an excuse for a passive. Her A-skill could just be the seed’s damage and CD so players could have the option to invest in her Bskill if they want too. I’m just making up random suggestions though, I feel like Petal does need a little more buff to be meta because as of right now her munions just die from area damage and players won’t even be purposely attacking them. Petal’s cooldown is way too long for her to be able to spawn them quick enough and casting her A slows her making her more vulnerable so her whole damage is just completely erased in teamfights.

2 Likes

I know I am epicly late, but I really need to ask - do you feel that minion waves impact the lane a bit too much? Currently, when you save up a wave of two captain minions, if left unchecked they can absolutely steamroll down a lane. I mean I get that heroes are supposed to be the ones managing the lanes effectively, but it’s not really any use when you catch a double captain wave coming down and they just absolutely mow down a turret before you can even get to it. In my opinion it should be the heroes that can siege a tower quickly, not the minions.

What’s this Kestrel crit bug? I haven’t encountered it

Do you agree that it should have priority? Could you check?

They could make her energy source like Lances or Ardens energy source but she could be sunlight cuz shes a plant.

That would free up from buying energy items and more attack items but thats just my idea

Well it depends if they’re gonna give her a lot of a energy. Lance can’t spam his abilities without some Mana so the same could happen to her. And that doesn’t take away from the fact that she still can’t keep her munions alive.

1 Like

That would be a kit change. Its possible but I think she needs a bit more than that.

1 Like

Yes I do. Not a crazy amount but more than it should. Got a few things for that coming up.

3 Likes

Its fixed. Her arrows couldnt crit.

1 Like

@HipsterSkaarf i think this topic should be bookmarked or highlighted or sth like that in this forum. In my opinion, this is the fastest way we can interact each other with devs directly (between community and nerf/buff dev) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why did you remove Lyra’s snare? And the ability to shut down dash movement inside bulwark? That ability is what Lyra unique and now it no different from ardan ult except he stuns while lyra’s slows at the edge of the bulwark…

I don’t understand the reason of removing her snare and her ability to shut down dash moves inside bulwark.

And allow more viable paths for Lyra? Is that possible? cough wp

Or even a section where only devs and mods can start a thread?

1 Like

i thought it was known, but it was kinda op, being able to cancel out any type of dive comp with easy and while being able to dish out massive heals with a fully build roam build.

Imo bulwark is still op cuz it has a 30% slow which is still helpful with blocking dive comps/heros

im salty with lyra players teleporting to me and bringing 3 enemy’s through her portal to me while im low health >:(((((

1 Like

It stops dive comps if they are outside of bulwark but not inside of bulwark. Enemies are not scared to enter and then dive inside the bulwark making lyra squishy even as captain.

1 Like

Thats kind of what announcements is

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Regular title