Took a while but I am finally here to answer any questions I am allowed to answer

I spose the time I forgot to nerf blackfeathers weapon ratio for patch 2.9?

3 Likes

Lol both which I was not responsible for thankfully XD

Yes. Eve used to have just a flat 25% lifesteal on it. So Skaarf would get 2. Hes ult reflex block to protect it and kill the entire team while not being able to die XD

Well Skaarf is the reason eve got nerfed from 25% to 20% lol

1 Like

Even right now when Kestrel cant even crit with her arrows?

Does Malene need the same treatment (mobility reduction via skill changes) that BF and Lyra got in order to be more balanced? Or would higher cooldowns improve her balance? Or is she balanced as is?

1 Like

@Nivmett how would you approach nerfing Malene at the moment?

1 Like

Kestrel not being able to crit = best bug ever.

Tell the guys to take their sweet time fixing it. Ya know… take a holiday in-between each tap of the keyboard.

2 Likes

I thought she had her crits back now? Even without crit she’s similarly strong just using SB, spellsword, pure WP builds. Actually it made me realize that spellsword is good on her against some comps even with her crit back lol. With less damage scaling and maybe not having the reduced energy use she’d still be very strong but probably would actually be able to be beaten sometimes.

You’re still our favorite Dev (don’t tell Zekent)

3 Likes

i got an actual question this time UwU

What do u think needs to change in petal to place her back into the meta spotlight, most definitely the ult rework made her known again in the 5v5 scene but her minions seem in the lack of a better word “lackluster” i find they die too easily; but thats my opinion

Maybe a change in her minions cp ratio? idk

@Nivmett a question regarding trophies.
Will they be updated to showcase our 5v5 Rank? This is very important to me and many others who have stopped playing 3v3 and now have a rather bad trophy while still being poa in 5v5…

1 Like

Is koshka supposed to stun through bulwark?

Well in all honesty I don’t have a solid answer for this. Sorry. We are going to find out together. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a future question =P So I can’t answer it. You will see on the next patch notes.

LOL I will pass the message. XD

1 Like

She is a VERY flexible weapon carry lol

I wont! Shhh! <3 Thank you <3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooo tough question. To be fair if there was an obvious answer to this we would of done it. Personally I think it has to do with her economy game. Petal has to maintain her munions by planting more seeds. If the munions are to squishy she can’t survive into AoE heroes. If the munions are stronger shes actually a nightmare. (Trust me we have tested this quite a bit on PBE). The change would have to be around her munion control/maintain in my opinion. I don’t have a solid answer though. Sorry.

3 Likes

Hmm sounds like a bug to me. She should stop at the end of the bulwark and no stun should happen.