The Fall of WP Blackfeather

With Skye you don’t really have too. The only way he is going to land it is if he does it point blank, which isn’t going to do nearly enough damage to kill her before she Suri strikes and kites. If he boomerangs it’s, taget lock alone will give her enough of a speed boost to avoid it. Most Skye’s instinctively Suri strikes to counter attacks any way.

Skye hard counters Krul. It’s not even a match.

Hi there sir, if you’re on EU I challenge you to w 1v1 where you’re Skye and I’m Krul, if you beat me I honestly take my hat off to you because no hero should touch Krul 1v1

Goes to anybody else too, if Skye was such a great counter to krul he wouldn’t be permanently banned

Anyone good at kiting can 1v1 krul

You EU? Wanna test that? As mike Tyson once said everyone has a plan until they get spectral smites in the mouth

Nope. Her main damage is from chain lightning which is not threatening 1v1. She stays still for all of her skills which is an open invitation for krul to jump in and destroy her. Late game in teamfights krul doesn’t stand a huge chance as he scales badly and varya is a teamkiller

Krul isn’t even a top ban and he is banned not for the reasons you mentioned. Any good kiter will dance around krul and take him down

“Krul isn’t even a top ban” I’ve played him 2/3 this patch and picked him every time he isn’t banned, your opinion is void.

Also I can’t stand that sentiment, if “any good kiter” could destroy krul as you testify he wouldn’t be picked in competitive when he’s been an absolute early game nuisance for at least a year. Get off of your high horse

Wait Arc Recursion is staying still? Her main damage is from comboing ult b a finishing b

But it’s true, Krul’s greatest weakness is being kited especially in teamfights. He’s banned because his early game is disgusting, he needs very few items to get online, his ganking potential is crazy as well.

Yes! I addressed that in my initial post and it’s true in fights, however one vs one with equal gold nobody touches krul, anyone’s free to prove me wrong

Pre-nerf Reim.

Now it’s 50-50 but Krul can stutter step out of Reim’s A, ruining A and B

Also Varya and Vox if kited well enough. Some Skyes but I’m not good enough to do it myself

1)Half the people saying bf is viable probably played like 2 games and won. Maybe everyones playing 5v5 but the heroes were all made for 3v3. And you can tell if a hero is truly viable or not only in 3v3 cos you get the essence of a proper team fight only in 3v3 where you have a capt. jung and a laner unlike 5v5 where theres split pushing, half the team fights take place without a roam etc. And ive been a bf main since a long time. Atm the only decent build is the SB BP PS. If youre building SM BP, youre gonna get rekt cos of Spellfire and PS. He can still kinda stick to targets but he dies too quick. If not his offense, they should atleast buff his B and add the slow.

Uhm do you not Moba bro? 3v3 was a nice concept but a true team fight happens in 5v5 now ATM team fights aren’t a thing but let true moba mentality sink in

eh do u not realize that since 5v5 came out everything is damage oriented. I dont like it. Theres not much left to think about in games. Its just who does more damage lol. Items like frostburn are pretty useless now. Everyone switches it out for an item that would give more damage. Vox has the same build since patches now. The meta was sustsain. Now its just damage. Its makes the game not so interesting. Heroes that depended on SM are completely shut down now Eg BF, rona, saw etc.

You do realize that isn’t 5v5 fault but the players mindset and nerfing done to defense making pure damage more effective.

Players who stick to meta make the game unitresting. You loose diversity which isnt a bad thing when you are talking about a pro player but for everyday players meta is nothing to play.

I’m on NA, but I probably wouldn’t take the challenge anyway because it’d be a waste of time. Unless you are some kinda god Krul, which I highly doubt considering you think he can take anyone 1v1.

Krul stands virtually no chance against a decent Skye unless she gets caught out with no cooldowns and low life.

Krul is a noob ban like Saw. Both are easily countered endgame and Krul is even easier to kite.

1 Like

I feel he is more early tier ban as a way to cut trolls as so many saws early on are trolls

Idc about meta. I still play saw and win but it hurts to realize that earlier a good saw could beat a celeste or skaarf. Now cos of SF, saw is just too weak.

True. I can’t disagree with that logic.

1 Like

people ban saw in low tiers? lol