The Fall of WP Blackfeather

Yup Blackfeather slapped Rona in 1v1 as he could just kite her and walk out of her ult, and then block her burst with his B- and with old bf being below 25% health meant death.

Yeah CP kestrel is an assasin. Even her recommended build says so

You can’t think of situation where he can 1v1 Krul because nobody can 1v1 Krul.

Also, about the part where you said that he “certainly doesn’t counter squishies”. I’ll just let this one slide as a joke. It has to be one, right?

Cough cough alpha could

Vainglory for 30

CP vox is a heavy focus in team fights he is very dangerous. Getting alt, dragons eye and broken myth makes him very very scary. We always have troubles in our matches with a cp Vox on the enemy team who know what he is doing. And from what I’ve seen a good weapon black feather is a scary bot just like a scary bot lane joule. His dash does a lot of damage against those squishy top laners and can very devastating early game. Against tankier heroes like glaive, krul, tony I think that’s is the point he isn’t suppose to really win those fights. I like where he stands rn in the right hands he has a high early game damage against squishies but against tankier heroes he suffers more.

Yep. WP BF is not a laner, he’s a jungler. Only CP BF lanes.

1 Like

I honestly feel like it’s more the opposite
But cp bf could lane pretty well

I’m a firm believer that melee laners are inferior to any ranged laner. I will kite you for days. CP BF at least has some poke to push ranged laners back

1 Like

Who said anything about 1v1s? And no, you can talk like that all you want buddy but the fact is that his damage his literally all basic attacks- no high damage abilities and not the best initial burst- inferior as an assassin, and also inferior as a bruiser to Rona, grump, krul blablabla

Alpha can’t 1v1 Krul, crazy talk!

5 Likes

If someone chooses CP BF in the lane I’d cry, why would you ever do this to your team…

lol it’s incredibly torturous and difficult, but CP Lane Blackfeather is possible. Gotta kite like your life depends on it though, and Aftershock is you day 1 friend.

1 Like

Not saying it can’t be done but off all the CP options available bf is hardly the most viable one… just choose one the various meta CP hero’s right now.

Skye and endgame Varya easy mode Krul. I don’t even need a reflex block with Skye and can eat from hells heart and still take Krul 1v1 effortlessly.

Skye counters krul,not a good comparison. Saying that you can eat a krul stun to the face and survive is just so wrong on many levels. If he boomerangs and lands a stun you will not even stand a chance. Skye destroys krul but that doesn’t mean you can play carelessly. Varya shines in teamfights not in 1v1s

Krul isn’t landing a hells heart on Skye if he boomerangs it. It telegraphs way too hard and the speed boost from target lock alone is enough to avoid it let alone that most decent Skye players are pre programed to Suri out of the way. Krul is one of the easiest match ups for Skye. Even at a quarter life a competent Skye will destroy Krul.

End game Varya also destroys Krul. If she has DE stacks built up she can just stand there and auto attack him to death. Or simply arch recursion to safety. That’s not much of a match for Varya either.

Krul is way too easily kited. He’s good against melee but horrible against ranged heroes.

Kiting Krul is easy

Sometimes, I challenge myself to 1v1 Krul with BF. It’s actually really fun. Save ult charges for B or ult

That Is what I am saying. Krul is an extremely easy matchup for skye, saying that she can 1v1 him isn’t a huge thing. Varya in a teamfight will hold an upper hand, varya 1v1 will not be so. Kruls weakness stacks and slow plus his sudden burst with TB and healing alone make him a threat. Varya is no where near as mobile as skye or good at kiting like her plus she doesn’t have the cc that skye brings with her ult

How exactly do you block his ult?

Endgame Varya destroys Krul 1v1. She hits way too hard.