My idea to include Talents in the 5v5 gamemode

Whilst your at it delete brawl and blitz modes as well…

1 Like

No i enjoy blitz and brawl and sometimes is the only games i don’t face trolls

Until you get above 2k elo and it turns into a clusterfuck of charm spam and almost max level talent abuse.

Brawls were so good until they added talents. BR is the best brawl now, because people aren’t guaranteed their one-shot talents.

2 Likes

That is not something SEMC can do, 3v3 ranked is the second most played mode in the game, almost on par with 5v5 ranked, removing it would make all those players leave. There is a reason why they don’t play 5v5, and you can’t force them do it. Would you risk around 35% of the playerbase to try to solve a nother problem? Losing that many players is not something SEMC can afford

1 Like

why not tell us what happened in your mind test then? remember, not everything on paper is as good when actually applied.

3 Likes

What if some of us want to play 3v3 (me for example)? Sometimes 5v5 is very enjoyable and I play both modes and yes 3v3 gets boring but it’s still more fun. That’s mainly caused for me because it is not perfect but completely functional. 5v5 has so many annoying things. Even excluding match maker and soloq experience. I hate the flask and cams placement. The auto pathing is TERRIBLE. Sometimes my hero decides taking the longest route and doing a few laps around a dragons pit is better than going straight to where I clicked. Large part of the map is unclickable which results in complete stop of movement. And my absolute worst experience (pretty often too) is the sliding, runner banding or whatever it is. When your hero isn’t where you actually see them. That sometimes teleports you to the other half of the map. Other times you get stuck in the middle of a team fight and can’t move. Other times abilities are like magnets. That Joule A that completely missed somehow pulls you in it’s hitbox and you get stunned. So no thanks I’d rather have 3v3.

1 Like

That sounds like you are getting system lag which no server fix can help you.

LMAO

also Talent tree, good, Talents in 5v5, bad.

1 Like

No it is not my device. Pretty much everyone I’ve talked to has experienced that and still do. Check this out:

This must have happened to you if you’ve ever been in a 5v5 game (sometimes 3v3 too). Maybe not as extreme but being displaced even 2m can be fatal and frustrating.

1 Like

Mmm this is getting very, very confusing.

That talent tree idea already exists, tho. It’s called ability overdrives.

No it ain’t. Talent tree is sperated from the Overdrives.

Yes it is a localized issue not a server whether it is from device is, device hardware or application it is not a server issue. Trust an experienced online gamer that type of lag is a processor lag

Kind of confused about the whole concept of the talent tree but i don’t think it’ll be a good idea to add it into the game unless SEMC are gonna wipe out all the existing talents and start from scratch.

So literally everybody has processor lag? But it is not the game. Also I’m pretty sure you weren’t even playing then but this issue wasn’t always here. It appeared around 1.16 or something when Vox could jump from lane to Kraken pit. Since then your hero goes another route and you see your model in the wrong place.

I did not say the lag was not game related but it is not a server or net connectivity issue it is the client on your phone, set your graphics to mid or low

It is not my graphics and it doesn’t matter what quality it’s set to. Streamers are playing on brand new top devices it still happens. It’s not fps lag, it’s not ms. But when you are close to a wall your hero doesn’t go where you actually see them go. So you see your hero but actually the hero decided it’d be better if he went to his destination from the other side and when you click recall the 2 actually meet. This is something SEMC need to fix not players.

Yes it is but can not be a server easy fix this is a full patch issue is the phone (or tablet) client trying to use too much processing power along with a spike from your os which makes the problem hard to isolate

My point is if devices like iPhone X have this problem then SEMC need to do something about it. It is my fault, it is not fixable and it is pretty damn game breaking at times.