Make a splash with the special edition ‘summer party’ Blackfeather!

I want summer party malene where the splash art shows her beating blackfeather for flirting. I can try designing hehe

6 Likes

I’m like the only person who finds this skin lame. I also just hate the phrase “man-bun” in the description, man-buns are just normal buns. The swordfish is gonna just out of nowhere for me, I’d get it if he was some aquatic knight from Atlanta or something but why would a normal person use a sword fish to fight. I’m happy I got love bites black feather because all of his other skins are just generally lame.

2 Likes

Yeah, for sure. Although, it’s pretty on-character with her other non-canon stuff, so… what’s her official personality anymore? :woman_shrugging: I almost think they should’ve gone more exaggerated and given the women really over-the-top adoring faces, so it’s even more obvious that this is just Blackfeather’s fantasy. If that’s what they were going for, that is. But it seems like they might be using Gwen’s face for the new app icon (New VG icon (plus skin hint?)), so I get why they didn’t.

1 Like

Is this me, or am I looking at Big Boss here? Maybe it’s Geralt I’m looking at.

Haters gonna say its just a Love Bites reskin :woman_facepalming:

If you’re drawing… Malene in a big sun hat with sunglasses, and a bathing suit like one of these
30s-swimsuit-bathing-suits-vintage%20(2)
I want to see style SEMC not just hotbabebikini :neutral_face:

and I think it’s kestrel, the bathing suits are eerily similar. Look at the bow on the top, and the cut of the panties bottoms

also rip @LamDumbasspro he’s just flagged by default whatever he says lmao

2 Likes

You want SEMC style splash art?

Hmmm okay

Not necessarily! Simple sketches would be just as good, but I think the scene you mentioned was really cute.

Koshka, at least, is just there for the fish. :smiley_cat:

7 Likes

no buff to bf i cri

Letters and Numbers

3 Likes

wishful thinking doesn’t make it so. lol. notice the ribbon hanging from the middle? and why wouldn’t Celeste want her own style? copying kestrel is lame

What use to be swim suits awhile ago have now become more casual fashion of today, of course in different fabric but same style

Malene would look cute in those, even celeste too, they all look cute

2 Likes

You’re right! I can’t remember what they’re called now though, jumpers or something like that? I love the look of them, and really I just want anything other than bikinis for the girls’ SP skins.
(I also want to see “Chillin’ Summer Party Lyra” skin with like a cheesy romance novel for the spellbook, like this)

7 Likes

Jumpsuits is what your thinking of but it’s more playsuits or romper since they’re shorter, and yes! I get it people love bikinis but cutesy beach outfits are great too. I really want a beach Lyra skin like that now

1 Like

What has ribbon hanging from the middle decides which hero it is?

At first glance, her hairstyle reminded me celeste in baewitch where she has short hair. That all,

It’s kestrel.

Here he is boys :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: . Here he is :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.
FB_IMG_1528637079153

5 Likes

One piece suits are far sexier than bikinis, just saying.

I am agreeing

4 Likes

That’s why it’s called an ALTERNATIVE DIMENSION skin man.

1 Like

I just think it’s more interesting to keep the same personalities, but put them in new situations, and see how things play out. Makes for a more engaging story and lets me enjoy the characters more fully. Otherwise, they might as well be new heroes, you know what I mean? Plus it’s called alternate fate, not alternate dimension, if that makes a difference to you. I feel like fate implies the same starting point, but diverging plots, where dimension feels a bit more ambiguous, with more room for bigger differences. But whatever. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes