Make a splash with the special edition ‘summer party’ Blackfeather!

Yes, all the 140 skins might as well be new heroes

I don’t think this skin is different from Bf’s usual personality.

3 Likes

Well put. Definitely changes the perspective in the grand scheme of it.

In fact it does. Love bites BF was the same “no girl can resist being with him”.
Edit: changed the “doesn’t” for the “does”

Oh, no, I don’t either! And I wouldn’t expect any less from him lol. I think this is really consistent for BF, and pretty awesome because of it! But I don’t feel like Gwen, Koshka, or Kestrel have much… personality?.. in this splash art, when their characters do otherwise. They’re just props here to highlight BF’s hot hot ab muscles. I guess I’m saying there were more interesting ways to represent them here, which would’ve been better at showing/reinforcing their personalities.

3 Likes

Yes, so they feel more like being their own entities instead of just something.
However, I think it’s intended for them to be props on this case because it’s a skin for Blackfeather, so he’s the star on this one, of course he should get all the attention.

I like the idea of it being just a fantasy of his own imagination, not to the point of it literally being that in the alternate fate lore, but more as it being the overall feeling this skin gives.
Like: lol this skin is so funny, Blackfeather would love it.

If any of these other characters get their own SP skin I hope they get their own splash art, so they can be the stars for the theme of their own skin.

4 Likes

Oh I got you. But I meant only Bf as it is his skin. I guess they just did the other 3 to be actual heroes as it seems more interesting though you got a point. Maybe they just do it as I said. Only make the hero’s personality relevant when it’s the hero the skin belongs to.

2 Likes

But that’s his default one as well no?

Edit: I think I misunderstood that just ignore me lol

Time and dimension is a very complicated matter. Don’t touch it.

1 Like

the other heros will probably get their own skins

No, you didn’t, that “doesn’t” was supposed to be a “does” (stupid corrector).

How’d you know it’s Kessy on the right? I was actually wondering who this girl could be. :slight_smile:

Look at the splashart for SP Kestrel, compare the bathing suits. They are nearly identical.

2 Likes

I really wish they make a Summer Party skin for my main Skye. Something like she’s gonna be on an underwater jetpack, with goggles and flippers and underwater rifle… i dont know, just thought about this now. I know SEMC can figure out something better… For a change from her current skins. Like I want to be playing her as someone sexy too, y’know. :heart_eyes: #fingerscrossed

I see. You mean the current SP Kestrel that we already have. I was thinking like this is gonna be a new one, that’s why. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that’s what a lot of people have thought as well, since that’s all of what we’ve seen from SP skins in the past. We’ve only ever had series skins with heroes that turn out to be new skins, and there’s no reason to tease a skin we already have. I see where they’re coming from.

1 Like

The hair and her bikini. That’s simple

Just see the market section for summer party chest. Kestrel has the same hairstyle in that photo as the girl in this splashart

1 Like

Instead of asking for that, i hope they make the future skye skins more fluid and less glitchy. Example T3 skin where i use my boots and skye jumps from her running animation and walking fast animation multiple times

1 Like

Uh the boys up in Rule 34 create that one (though it’s mostly a well,… ya know… site)