Make a splash with the special edition ‘summer party’ Blackfeather!

Tie back your man-bun and grab a swordfish by the tail. It’s ‘Summer Party’ Blackfeather time!

MODEL & EFFECTS CHANGES

Glorious blonde man-bun
Stealthy dark beach shades
Stabby sword-FISH!
Flowered swim briefs & breezy open Hawaiian shirt
Rosy lei
Leather wrap bracelet & flip flops
Splashy, fish-slapping new sound effects
Heartthrob stacks appear as white hibiscus flowers that turn pink at full stacks
New spraying, waving water effects!

The Perfect Summer Date

On the beach, every guy will have an impressive volleyball spike; even undead dudes can carve waves. Men seeking summertime romance must take to the sea. I suggest you take your favorite vixen on a moonlit boat ride, compliment the cut of her bikini and hand-squeeze some mango juice. If your date is not overcome with passion, jump into the water and grab a swordfish by the tail. Emerge from the sea, salty and dripping, and challenge the boat’s captain to a duel, making sure that the captain is your best wingman. Win the duel in spectacular fashion, with one arm outstretched to catch your darling when she swoons.

for wallpapers and more:

6 Likes

Is there just gonna be one for Blackfeather? I was hoping for Summer Party Gwen.

3 Likes

She’s right in BF’s splash art with SP Koshka and SP Kestrel.

SP Gwen and SP Koshka might get me playing this game again …

1 Like

1 Like

tfw no lorelai :^(( i think the skin is gud tho god bless we get fish sounds

5 Likes

Blackfeather’s pose seems oddly familiar.
Ehem ehem
Love Bites Blackfeather

6 Likes

Is that celeste behind bf…

BLACKFEATHER IS SUCH A HOE! WAIT TILL MALENE HEARS ABOUT THIS!

5 Likes

ALSO, I thought BF’s right arm was Gwen’s legs. Like, GWEN U Twitch THOT

2 Likes

Lorelai normal skin is already a summer party :mask:

1 Like

Koshka in a bikini??? @DIMTI

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1528476519706

10 Likes

YO MY BOI BF IS PIMPIN

2 Likes

I AM YELLLLLLLINGGGGGGGGGG.
I literally.screamed.so.hard

2 Likes

SEMC’s art never ceases to amaze me. I’d love to do splash art for games.

Is anyone else Loving Koshka’s pinky purplish swimsuit ? Gwen and Kestrel also look stunning~!

Loving the White roses as well.

Not really feelin the swordfish idea… only because i’ve seen how big Swordfish can grow. But i guess it suits the fun theme :grinning:

2 Likes

Ha, I love the swordfish! It’s weird and silly and stupid fun.

I’m hoping they reveal more summer party skins in the future though, and that this turns out to just be Blackfeather’s dream. I always thought of him as a painfully caddish idiot, who was really handsome, but with a really repulsive personality. It’s a little weird to see a group of women fawning over him, when I feel like these heroes would actually think he’s arrogant and not worth their time.

5 Likes

I think it’s Kestrel behind BlackFeather… the short hair… the white swimsuit… Celeste has long hair… The day she gets a summer party skin… lol… That news will Blow Minds.

I think Gwen’s facial expression is particularly out of character … rolling her eyes would be more in keeping with her original lore, I’d say.

2 Likes

Celeste had short with baewitch…
She that short looks like Celeste… except it’s blonde.

IT’S CELESTE