Hit me up if you want to get carried all day every day with a 92.86% winrate

True, I don’t need to listen to someone who is lower in rank and is a captain main as well

1 Like

I wonder who saves most glass cannon players :thinking:

You got me there. You don’t need to pull up like that.

why you dont want high tier players to talk about your guide while you attacking people lower than your tier !? , just think about what people saying , bad strategy doesnt mean a bad player ! , your strategy is bad even if it works , what made it works is you as a player !

a good player can still win with frostburn vox or frostburn petal ! but is that the right build , not at all , building dragon eye or shatterglass way better , but that good player could spam the whole world about his build , its working because you better than the players you playing against , it doesnt mean your build or strategy is the best .

1 Like

i totally agree roams are just not needed, bc if you have more damage you can kill them quick but tanky items make you unable to kill. the losers in high tiers running two/three roams are badddddd.

Yeah you are right. I mean i even won with weapon power Celeste. Why don’t you tell me your IGN?

Me? (Extra thirty characters that I hate)

No not you LegendaryE …

You don’t need his ign, he’s already Legendar(E).

Good for you but that doesn’t mean much other teammates can still cause you too lose

What are teammates? lol i only know what is captain

I have won more games in a row in t9 gold - t10. MM in it’s best, but tbh this glass cannon thing won’t work in the high tiers, especially with that hero (also why two CW? Would not recommend that, there are other items with cooldown and I think the passive won’t stack). Keep us updated tho, maybe I am wrong and you will reach high tiers. hf (the most important thing in the end) and gl

teammate is another players on your side. you share the same goal, to win the game.

players on another side called opponents. if you win, they automatically lose.

This guy won’t listen no point explaining him. He thinks of himself as high and mighty than all the other players.

Oh my god nice double Clockwork

I actually hope you aren’t serious. VG is a TEAM(Ie. 1v1 useless) game. And analyzing your often rude replies to people, you like to go look and their rank and say you are better than them. I am 100% sure if I had enough time I could at least get to 8 easily. Some people play mainly casuals and get really good that way. Somebody’s rank really only matters to get into guilds/teams, personal accomplishments, and for a solid figure of their skill. You are bragging about your ‘14 win streak’ while in soloq, and soloq is mostly luck based to begin with so I don’t know why you are counting that. You don’t even know what rotations are. You don’t understand support enough.

All I see here is an ignorant person. I don’t mean this in a rude way, it actually means ‘lack of knowledge’ You are assuming someone’s skill is based solely off of their rank, while in reality it varies from hero-hero, role-role. Some people don’t even care about their rank, and could be good but not really play. Your comeback to people telling you that you aren’t as amazing as you think is you are is calling out their rank and/or bragging about something you’ve done. You have a tendency to insult someone while showing off how good you are. When a player says something, taking their advice is a good thing to do. You can learn from it. I get better at vg by just reading things people post.

Also before you get salty at me and say my rank, I think it is at 5 right now. I haven’t played in a while though, or bothered with ranked games this season.

6 Likes

I find your posts funny tbh, keep posting guides some show them noobs how its done :smirk:

2 Likes

Lol, a 92% WR is not that impressive when it’s only about 14 matches.

1 Like

I’m severely disappointed in this forum…
Why, of all things for you to give your attention to, did you give it to what’s clearly someone with a big ego who wants some praise? It’s not even particularly impressive…
Stop getting baited.
):

4 Likes

Exactly the type of player that makes me regret popping fountain to save your sorry ass every time you jump into the middle of the enemy team without waiting for backup.

2 Likes