Hit me up if you want to get carried all day every day with a 92.86% winrate

This has gone on long enough. I don’t like much of anything about this thread, whether it’s the trollishness of the title, the braggadocio of the OP, or the pointless arguing over VSTs.

Let’s move on to something else.

3 Likes

Where do I begin? Your attitude is so bad. Like you do not even understand basic terms or you’re just trolling. Now I barely ever roam but you saying roams are being carried in a bad way is just stupid. Especially in 5v5. Yes they get “carried” as in they don’t do the killing. Doesn’t mean they can’t carry your ass though. You have 14 games and lost 1. Obviously Smurf or first time playing 5v5. When I was ranking up my smurf I had no loss until hotness or SA. If I played troll picks does that make them OP? I’m pretty sure you’re trolling but anyway this isn’t a big achievement with which you can attack people because they’re low tier (additionally you are as well) or because they main roam. People who attack roam mains I just can’t tolerate. Roam is not easy at all, it’s important and it’s very impactful.

Edit: oh I forgot. Defense is for the weak huh. I love how when someone like druid invented a build literally every bad carry copied the build. With 1 exception. The defense items. They build the same items just no defense. Playing without defense doesn’t necessarily mean you’re good. And buying def doesn’t mean you’re bad.

9 Likes