GBF thread

Anniversary is already coming soon and I’m super hyped for it! I hope I can manage to get some of the Valentines characters (specifically Naramaya just to finish my collection of her) or possibly a grand on legfest with some of the free 1/2 fest rolls before they go away again.
I think I’m gonna grind the campaign quest when that goes up bc I need a bunch of rainbow crystals for my plan of getting Song with the anniversary event gold brick. I’ll probably focus on earth mangafest after that tho bc my earth grid is my weakest one next to water and it gets carried completely by GSandy and HNarmaya being so strong lol.

So hyped to get this class tbh

1 Like

Yeah I’m rlly looking forward to seeing what they do with the class. It should definitely be pretty good when it seems like it’ll be sword/katana prof. The design is super good too.
The full event preview made me even more hyped for the event tbh. The whole aesthetic for the event is rlly cool and 3 different summons being rewards on top of the stuff like the class, brick, and evolite on part 2 is super hype. Plus Farrah and Juri possibly getting SSRs based on the new art in the preview is neat too.

Tbh i hope Grace becomes playable

1 Like

Yea it would be cool to see her playable. Even if she’s kinda crazy and has the bad history with Yoda, the evokers can join just fine so she could probably too lol. It would be funny if her unlock weapon would be an appropriate glass bottle tho.

1 Like

I just finished the new chapters of RPG mode in VS for the 1k crystals code and it thought they were rlly cool. The new art of everyone in the roster (excluding Belial) together looks super nice and the new theme for Avatar Belial is pretty good too. I like how it makes playable Bubs in the main game sorta possible now since he joined up with the crew and he’s become a tad bit more neutral (in VS at least) ignoring his whole plans to take over the skydom. The story confirming Faa for VS in some way is rlly cool tho.

1 Like

Yep bubzs seems playable now as soon as they get back to the lucilius plot in some event in the future.

Man the moon event is already super hype already even if the crew hasn’t made it to top he moon yet! Tbh I’m sorta tempted to break the anni spark stash for some of the SSRS they showed off so far… Jury/Farrah look nice and might be interesting gameplaywise depending on their S3/passives but the fire Vas and water Zeta are what rlly have me interested if they’re not skins. Vas’s new armor looks so cool and I like Zeta’s new armor and art a bit more than her original ones.
I feel sorta bad that Grace is the raid tho bc of sheer amount of times she’s gonna have to get beat up for the gold brick lol.

im sad that killed off my waifu Grace ahhhhhhh

1 Like

Yea it sucks that she sorta had to die bc of Rhen and Yoda’s arcs for now… Hopefully she can somehow still be alive tho so it doesn’t end up being another Polaris situation.
On another note, I was super happy with how Ilsa’s been in the story so far. She’s easily my favorite waifu and seeing her outright rip off heads was so cool.

1 Like

Uh didn’t expect this from the singles at all…

1 Like

Nice! They seem alright for what they are

1 Like

Yea they’re not exactly the most impressive of the bunch compared to water Predator Zeta and fire Vas with his pretty interesting kit and considering light has better options, but they’re definitely still pretty solid for what they are. I’m still super happy with them tho bc outside of the few grands I pulled, my light roster is pretty bad in general so having a new option is rlly nice. Plus free is free ofc and there’s absolutely no reason for me to complain anyways lol.

The anniversary stream made me even more hyped! I honestly would’ve never expected them to buff the roulette to guaranteed 100 free draws on both galas on top of adding double Mukku and the scratchers making a return. I’m super happy about the upcoming buffs a ton too! I’m beyond hyped to play around with Anila now that her buffs are finally undispellable! PLUS 5* PRIMALS ARE SO HYPE! I love their new arts so much! I’m also rlly hype about all the QoL changes. The stuff like the auto reserving, multiple uncaps at the same time, and the + marks no longer taking up space are gonna be so nice to have. Plus missions and skin gacha points for logging in are gonna be so cool too! I thought Eustace being the new GBVS character was pretty surprising, especially with his new look. As for the new gacha characters, I think I could skip Isaac and the new Bea, but I definitely think I’ll try for the summer zodiacs. I think the Bobobo-bo collab for April is absolutely hilarious tho. Even if it’s just April Fool’s only I’m so hyped for it to see the sheer meme value they’ll put into it! I honestly would’ve never expected a collab with it at all considering how old it is and how it’s barely had anything new with it in years, but I’m so happy that it is happening!

1 Like

I managed to get rlly lucky with my Grimnir hosts with this magnafest and got all the M2 weapons from him I wanted!

Ik that 3 harps is probably better than 2 and a spoon at my stage, but I think I’m fine on grinding him now. Now that I have the M2 weapons tho I’ll rlly start focusing on my wind grid. Besides the obvious stuff like getting my FLB M2s to SL15 and fully leveled, I’m planning on grinding Faa a bit for the opus, getting my GRosey sword to level 150 so I could change my class to use that as MH, and replacing the EX harp to different one, probably Windhose. I’m definitely gonna need a ton of fodder to do all that tho.

1 Like

So uh the anniversary is already starting off beyond amazing for me…

I somehow got 2 of the anniversary art scratchers and got 3k crystals and GLeona, so I can definitely confirm their holiness on my end. Then off today’s free multi I somehow got both SSR Sen and Fire Vas who I rlly wanted.

Plus I got a Celeste Claw off Arca too… I fully expect my luck to die at this point, but I’m super happy already.
I also used all my pendants from the skyscope to buy the last 2 Celeste claws I needed for a 5th MLB one, an Alex horn, and a bunch of the mats to make CCWs for dancer EX2 and tormenter soon too. Masquerade is a lot more fun to use than I would’ve expected tbh and it being the closest we’ll get to a Vyrn class makes it one of my favorites lol.
As for the weapon ticket, I just went ahead and used it already to get the Anubis scales. The only other weapons I was interested in were earth, water, and dark M2 ones to lessen the grind/completely skip more Avatar grinding, but I just went with scales to skip Anubis instead of some M2s bc at least those have mangafests to make em a bit more bearable. I replaced the 2nd Benedia on my fire grid with the scales and the cap up definitely makes a difference for it.

1 Like

I got my 3rd copy of Zeus yesterday lol

I picked Majestas for my weapon tix

I will eventually farm a 3rd Majestas if im not lazy

1 Like

Oh nice, at least you’ll have a copy for his ULB if they don’t backpedal on whole reduction requirement after the sheer backlash they’re getting lol.
I’ve been rlly happy with how much the anniversary has boosted my progress a ton even only 2 days in tho. I already finished the tormenter CCW an hour or two ago on top of the Masquerade one last night and all I need is just a few more distinctions to actually buy the class now. I was able to take advantage of the x7 exp/rp bug after maintenance last night too so with the rest of it I have after the reset and all the RP I got from skyscope, I definitely think I’m gonna be able to get to rank 151 by the end of anniversary to unlock the next set of HL raids and the top tier MC EMPs after. I’m gonna need ~1mil RP after my x7 ends for 151 but since x2 is still gonna be up it won’t be too bad to get so I’m rlly excited to get to that point.

im aiming to get to 185 for party hp xd just got to 184 like today

1 Like

The Koregra info is mostly out rn and it seems pretty good! Having dates for stuff like the QoL changes and skyscope updates is nice and the new content like the unique evoker EMPs and raids look rlly cool. I’m fairly happy that ULB primals aren’t fully locked behind the sheer RNG of getting a dupe tho. Being able to use an uncap item like Baha/Luci that’s in the moon shop or a sunstone is nice but a reduced dupe still being needed for the regular time uncap method is still a bit lame imo. At least a free copy of the uncap item being given out is nice. I’ll probably use mine on Agni right away tbh. Even if I have do a chance to pull a dupe off the free pulls, I don’t rlly have the resources to invest in my other primals. I’m super excited over sunstone shards getting added and them considering making primals more accessible tho!

1 Like