GBF thread

This is my 3rd flb eternal and im up to the ULB step for judgement now xD

1 Like

I finally made another CCW to unlock one of the EX2 classes!

The grind was a lot easier than I remember when unlocking the T4 classes tbh. I had most of the resources already on hand so that sped up the process a ton. The creeds were a bit annoying bc I didn’t wanna use too many of my renown pendants on them over the last Celeste claw copies I’m saving for. With how relatively easy the CCW grind was for me, I think I might go for the rising force harp too soon bc I already have the replica MLB and all I’m rlly missing is the creeds and distinctions for it.

1 Like

im thinking about getting runeslayer next for the mastery bonus

also finished a base ,m2 grid in 3~ day of grimnir grinding

1 Like

Ooo nice, I’ve been focusing on my light grid myself to sorta prep for GW.

Outside of a Xeno weapon that I sorta procrastinated on making until I just didn’t do it on the last Corow run, all I rlly need is either 2 more M2 bows to FLB the one I already have or some M2 spears and the last mats to forge the SSR seraphic to finish the grid for now. Also I’m rlly surprised that Chev swords actually managed to drop twice for me for the one I had to FLB from scratch.

1 Like

I just got done with some raid trains before HL&Q go back to being scarce/hard to join and I was able to fully forge my fire Seraphic!

It did set me back a dama crystal for fully forging my GW gun, but it shouldn’t hurt too much when the Cass event rerun soon should give me the one I need to get back to 10 of em. I also farmed up another ray to make the regus version this RoTB run for the slightly extra damage in my main grid and to have a good weapon to swap out the seraphic for in fights like Faasan where it won’t be useful.

After I get the fodder for the seraphic SLs, I finally think my fire grid is more or less as optimized as it can get with what I have access to until the next xeno ifrit run/when I get to endgame if I don’t go for the ULB items instead of sunstones in GW.

1 Like

I finally finished my first revenant weapon grind!

Outside of the timelocked stuff like the crystals and gold bars, it was a lot less intimidating than I expected tbh, just more time consuming than anything bc of all the common mats needed. I’m almost completely done with the golden relic as well so I’m rlly hyped to be able to FLB my Tien after close to a year.

All I need now is the wind mats for the last relic, the last dama piece from the Joy event rerun, and the 100 rainbow prisms for the actual uncap, but those aren’t that hard to get. I think I’ll do another eternal grind sometime later when I get a hold of more gold bars bc I did get a bunch of the mats needed from angel halo farming and the grind wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be. Not sure who I’ll go for tho bc I have Song’s, Seofon’s, and Seox’s weapons but don’t know exactly who to go for. I’m leaning more a bit towards Song bc I could use a good wind support and I’m not rlly too interested in the others besides Seofon without their FLBs.

1 Like

NIce! i cant wait to do the rerun to et dama and arca points

1 Like

Yeah I’m looking forward to the rerun for all the free stuff too! I’m probably gonna skip out on grinding it after getting the main stuff like the damas and arca points tho to take advantage of dark double drops. I didn’t take advantage of it that much when it happened a few weeks ago and I could definitely use some celeste claws to MLB the 0* ones I already have plus 1 or 2 avatar staffs.

Finally got her FLB after all this time!

I won’t be able to put her in my frontline instead of Athena for a better racing/dps setup anytime soon bc of how leveling to 100 takes so long even with slimeblasting, but I’m still rlly happy I actually got her to FLB plus her extra 5% droprate is definitely useful.

1 Like

I just saw the info on Vajra’s uncap and I’m rlly excited to use her once I get her leveled! All the QoL changes like the added debuffs on her S1, her S2 getting delay, and her personal buffs being able to be extended are such nice buffs. Plus the puppies finally being brought out for S4 is pretty cute too. With her uncap buffs and the next GW element, I think my next goal is gonna be farming Europa for her harps to get my water grid to M2 bc of how weak it is rn.
Also on sorta unrelated notes, I finally FLBd my GO summon a few days ago. The grind probably wasn’t worth it tbh bc of how it needed 3 lr GO hosts worth of mats which were a bit painful to farm and she is a bit weak outside of her subaura in the fights it was designed for, but at least I got that out of the way and she’s still a pretty decent filler summon if not for her stats. I also farmed up a Baha sword so I could use Xmas Narmaya on my earth team and draphs in general. Plus I pulled SSR Nemone off Uno’s VS ticket earlier today! Even if she’s sorta weak, I’m still happy about getting her after her event.

1 Like

Yep shes amazing with the FLB, i cant wait to get her to 95 atleast

1 Like

This month Koregea has me really excited especially them saying the anni event has a Goldbar and Evolite.

And that Vday Shalem outfit looks pretty cute

1 Like

Yeah I guess I’m gonna have to go on another eternal weapon grind (mainly just for the rainbow shards) since the event will give the gold bar needed to finish one. That, the evolite, the new T4 class essentially being free with the event, and it being a Society event, on the moon no less, is already making me super hyped for it. I wonder what they’ll do for the anniversary itself outside of the usual roulette.
Also, Cags being this months grand was rlly surprising to me. She’s super popular, but I wouldn’t have expected her to get a grand lol. She seems pretty fun to use too with ougi grids with her unique cap up.

1 Like

I grinded up for another EX2 class!

I went with RF mainly bc I had the SR drum MLB already and it should be useful with water GW coming up. I don’t think I’ll do another EX2 grind soon bc I don’t have any of their weapons or resources to finish them, but I think I might try to go for tormenter or solider next bc even if they do use even more resources to use the to fullest, tormenter can cheese a lot of stuff and soldier is rlly strong in general.

1 Like

Nice ill probably work on Dancer EX2 when ever thats out

1 Like

Yeah I’m rlly looking forward to seeing the last 2 EX 2 classes, especially mechanic when they get to it with how it’s already good as-is.
On another note, I already moved on from the story event to climbing tower and it’s sped up my progress a good amount. I’ve been focusing on getting my SSR seraphics out of the way and now all I need is some T3 raid animas to finish my water and earth ones plus a few light and fire animas for my light one! I’m also rlly considering using the GOHL mats from the event to FLB a cosmic weapon, probably sword.

1 Like

Im focusing on fixing up my M2 wind grid when Magnafest comes i need a ton of chalices.

1 Like

The new home screen setting is nice

1 Like

Yeah I rlly like not having to use up a team slot specifically to set home characters now lol.

It definitely makes me want Belial even more now to have him and Parades Lust on the homescreen 24/7.
Also how that I finished forging my seraphics to SSR, my grids are a lot stronger. I actually have my light grid mostly done now until the next xeno Corow run in a long time.

All I need to do is get 2 more Metatron bows so I could FLB the one I have, level the cosmic sword for the cap up, and level the skills up, but the last 2 aren’t rlly that hard to do and the grids been working fine for me so far.

1 Like

Got my 3rd evoker

1 Like