GBF thread

So with some of the big periods of free stuff in Granblue already starting with the ongoing Xmas/NY daily mulits and anniversary in a couple of months, I figured I’d make a GBF thread for pulls and stuff.
The daily multis have been pretty nice for me so far. I’ve mostly pulled some dupes like Xmas Naryama’s and Gun Zooey’s weapons plus Aphrodite, as well as a few new things like Nezha and some of the Xmas SRs. I got Water Yuel off her VS ticket too, so I’m pretty happy about that to increase my collection of her.
I’ve been enjoying the game a lot more lately tho bc I finally stopped slacking and took advantage of magnafest to work on my summons. I got all of my magna summons except Colo (bc I don’t think I’d rlly use him over my more invested Agni grid) and Chev (tho I’m still working on her) to FLB, plus Luci to ULB, and with the free MLB/SL10 weapons they gave out for the new player campaign, I was able to throw together some decent enough M1 grids for all the elements. Now that I can run teams other than my fire one, I’ve been having a ton of fun with them. So far, my wind is probably my favorite team to run now behind my fire one bc it’s fairly strong with the Tia gun grid I’ve been using and Yurius is pretty fun to use, especially with lumberjack. I’ve rlly been liking my water team a lot too bc Kengo MC and Vajra with SEuropa and SLucio supporting them is so much fun to use.
Anyways, I’m planning to stop slacking on getting my Tien to FLB too now. It’ll still probably take me a while to finish the grind bc I’m barely about to change her weapon’s element, but I’m gonna focus on it more in between general farming and events.

2 Likes

Nice! I have been working on FLB Judgement to ULB for my next evoker. As for my light grid i need finish it with Lucilius Hard and Bubzs again for both ULB opus and Astral.

Also finally got Grand Lucio from this flash gala to use along with Grand Jeanne

1 Like

Nice! For now, I’m planning on just trying to grind out the M1/M2 raids to finish the cores for my current grids so I can handle the 6 dragons when I get to a higher rank for the ULB magnas. Dark/light are gonna take me a bit of time tho bc I still haven’t gotten any extra Chev swords and only 2 extra Celeste Claws so far. The same goes for Dark Opus weapons too bc I used up all my quartz to FLB my magna summons and don’t have any summons that would be worth reducing lol. At least I have my wind grid for now is mostly done, all I need is a few more Tia guns to MLB a 7th one to take better advantage of the comic gun I’m using on the grid.
As for pulls, all I’m rlly hoping to get is some of the Xmas SSRs before they go away again. If I can manage to get lucky with the roulette spins on legfest, I think I’ll try to spark for Ox tho.

1 Like

I finished maxing out my wind grid for now and I’m pretty happy with it!

It’s definitely not optimal or anything bc I didn’t max out arkab the last Xeno Sagi run and I could probably replace harp with the Code Geass gun if I SL10 it to take more advantage of the cosmic gun plus I could FLB/ULB the Tia guns, but it can get good numbers with enmity using my mainline setup of Lumberjack, GMonika, Yurius, and Kokkoro/SZooey. It can’t consistently cap yet, but it’s been doing the job well enough and I’ve had fun using it.

1 Like

Nice! I have been working on trying to my Light Clear for Lucilius Hard, Got a wind one like a few days ago.
Also bought the xmas special scamgacha and got Gabriel pretty happy with the result.

1 Like

Oo nice, getting one of the primarchs is rlly good. Even if I’m still far from reaching LuciHL lebels, I’m not looking forward to clearing it with all the elements lol. Especially light with how difficult it is to grind for and my entire light team rn is being carried rlly hard by Grand Io.
Also, I just saw the info on R Vikala that just came out and I found it rlly hilarious how they actually did make her completely useless outside of skin/collection purposes instead of making her a rlly mediocre character like Joy.

1 Like

Yea cant wait to use it as an outfit even though i have summer vikala already, honestly the funniest part of that announcement is changing the next GW boss to a T-Rex.

1 Like

I just decided to use up my stash on this flashfest even tho Ox is tempting bc I was missing more flashfest pool units compared to legfest ones and I’m beyond happy with my choice! I got a bunch of good stuff off my pulls, the most notable ones being 2 GJeannes, Lucio, playable Shiva, GOlivia, and both summon and playable Grimnir! I also pulled some other nice general pool stuff like Dark Vas, Aglovale, Izmir, a 2nd Michael (which I’m pretty happy with even tho I already have my first one at MLB bc she’s still useful), 2 Nyarlathoteps, a 3rd GO copy, a JK summon dupe, and Cybele. Finally though, I used my spark up on GSandy and I’m so happy about getting him!

When I was making my spark choice, I had a bit of a hard time deciding between him, Golden Knight, and maybe Shalem. Ultimately, I went with him tho bc my earth team is easily my weakest and even tho Alliah is a top tier waifu complete with the marriage proposal too, I don’t rlly have the proper team to fully support her and Sandy seemed a lot more fun to use in comparison. I might be regretting not going for her a little bit tbh bc waifu, but I’m so happy with GSandy!

1 Like

I just did a bit more of optimization on my fire team by replacing the Shiva sword in my grid with an FLB Athena spear, putting my 2LB SR Sun in my summon grid, and swapping out Zeta for Shiva in my frontline and now I’m 100% sure that I’m gonna stay a firelord in the future, even if I’ve been having fun with my other teams. The new stuff I put into the team made such a massive improvement to my damage and it was really cool to see how strong it was when I tested it out on Grimnir. Swapping Zeta for Shiva brought the team’s utility down a bit, but him bringing up the team’s auto damage to 700k+ after buffs/debuffs was amazing to see. That, combined with the DATA and crit buffs in my grid and his own insane personal DPS, made my fire team so much better, especially for trying to race now that I don’t rlly have to worry about using as many clicks with him than I would have to with Zeta.
With how strong the team is already, I think I might move my focus over to farming Lindwurm/non-HL PBaha for merits now to FLB my dark opus to make it even stronger lol.

1 Like

Looks like i can go titan now if i want too xD

1 Like

Ooo nice, those are some amazing pulls! Seems like the new year is already going well for you lol.

1 Like

Considering early on in roluette i was getting only moons yea its much better roluette now overall for me xD

1 Like

I did some grinding yesterday and was able to FLB my dark opus axe! I also got lucky with my arcarum run and got the mats for my first SSR summon!

I won’t be able to FLB/ULB it any time soon for Nier, but I’m still really happy with it bc my dark team is my 2nd best one!

1 Like

Im surprised Catura with her s3 up outdamages Grimnir auto damage wise lol

1 Like

Huh, that actually is pretty surprising. How would you say she is? I kinda wanna try to spark her later on in the year, but idk if she would be worth it over the other zodis in the pools like monkey and chicken.

Yea shes an amazing damage dealer, once i farm 2 Ewiyar beaks she will hit even harder with her s2. Shes a different role from Monkey but if u wanna spark her sometime its pretty worth.

1 Like

Just did my 200 summons and Mukku and I think I made it out pretty well. I mainly just got a handful of gold moons, but I did get some new stuff like Fire Clarisse, Sophia, Zahlhamelina, playable Macula, summon Stayr, a Zeph dupe, Uriel(!), and somehow, not one, but two meme Quetzalcoatls. Even if I won’t use most of them, the Zeph dupe and Uriel alone were great and all the plus marks are helpful. My Mukku only lasted 50 pulls though, so I’m not gonna go for the discount spark when nothing sparkable rlly interests me.
Also, I forgot to say earlier but some of my pulls on legfest were rlly good even if Catura didn’t show up. I managed to pull both light Nick and Filene alongside some gold moons, so I’m rlly happy with both of them too.

1 Like

I got Gorilla and Medusa Yuel(Fire) Sara(Light) and Korwa for my pulls rest were moons and Odin who was instant quartz.

1 Like

1 Like

Ooo nice, I’m actually gonna plan on getting my Tien to FLB finally soon with the upcoming RoTB and GWs speeding up the process a bit. I’m gonna farm the mats for the weapon upgrades in the meantime a bit though bc I still need to upgrade the shop and it’s probably better to wait on GW to get the R weapons through the boxes instead of going after the rare monsters.

1 Like