GBF thread

Im not sure what to anni tix rn, ill probably decide before end of the month anyways. Im really tempted to pick up another shalem grand weapon copy

also hyped to ULB ,my hades on 22nd

1 Like

Oh nice. I still haven’t made any purchases myself but seasonals and grands being in the anni tix pool rlly is tempting. If I do buy it, I’d probably pick Vazeta for meta purposes and bc they’re cool or SAnila or SIlsa bc waifu lol.

im also tempted to get Holloween Rosetta, Summer Kolulu/Lucio or Valentines Grimnir/Dokkan are also on my wants list. so ill just wait til flash tolls are over til i buy the suptix.

1 Like

I definitely think my luck for the rest of my life is gonna be gone at this point…

I got 3k crystals on the past 2 days to so I dunno how I’m even making out like this not even a week in. I’m honestly baffled by how many primals I’ve lucksacked tho. I definitely don’t have the resources at all to actually make their grids work or even MLB them nor do I rlly think I’ll ever be able to do it, but I never thought I would’ve ever gotten all of em but Zeus and Hades.

1 Like

I finally got my first eternal the intended way! I probably could’ve gotten one a while ago if I didn’t FLB Tien but still

I went with her mainly bc I lack a solid wind support outside of maybe Kokkoro. I’m so happy I was able to get Song tho! I don’t think I’ll do another too soon bc she completely drained my rainbow crystal stash and I don’t have the gold brick to finish it but I might aim for Sarasa for Ground Zero or Six if I rlly wanna go through the whole grind to FLB him to make him broken.
Also uh I’m completely speechless over my scratchers at this point…

GK was the one I was super tempted to spark instead of GSandy so I’m baffled she showed up in the scratcher. If the anni legfest this year is the same as last year with the zodiacs being sparkable, I think I’ll go for Mahira to support GK tbh.

1 Like

The ending to the anniversary event was rlly good! Seeing Ilsa and Vas get more spotlight with the Dex fight was cool and so was Eustace’s powerboost at the end, especially with the new song for his battle. Plus Relic Buster and it’s free CCW are rlly good as well and I felt like SSR Cass after finishing the event was just the cherry on top. It’s nice that it seems like Grace is possibly not fully dead or at least is getting some more development in Isaac’s fate episodes.
Also, I’m so happy I saved my draws from last reset! I had 2 multis saved up and somehow I got Earth Bea off my first one and regular playable Europa off my second!

1 Like

Not beatrix but ill take it

1 Like

Oh nice! Isaac seems pretty cool to use bc of how much he can spam his skills and ougis plus the sera mod on his autos. At least you can get the closure on Grace with his fate ep tho. Also isn’t Drang pretty useful too and his ball is supposed to be rlly good?
On a different note I’ve started to mess around with relic buster and it’s starting to become one of my favorite classes tbh. I rlly like the free teamwide ougis and how much damage off autos it can get with sword. I did a test run with it earlier against Avatar and it was pretty cool how I was able to get 1mil autos with guaranteed TA on top of it using cells.

1 Like

I’m super happy with my 100 pulls! I got dupes of Romeo and GVira, Agielba, the home screen Cerberus summon, and Kaguya! I’m pretty happy with the GVira dupe bc her weapon is still nice to have and I’m honestly rlly excited that I got Kaguya bc how how useful she is even at 0LB.

1 Like

Nice, those are some rlly OP pulls! Getting 3 of the best things in the game must’ve been cool lol.

Rest were mostly moons haha xDdd

1 Like

Uh I still dunno how or why the knickknack shack is actually being generous this year for me…

I rlly wanted BK a lot bc waifu but I didn’t actually expect her to show up, much less in a scratcher…
I also got gachapin and mukku frenzies today so that was cool. Both ended immediately in 1 pull tho lul. Got a water Yuel GM and Aoidos of them. I’m pretty happy with Aoidos so I could at least use his FLB item and him being one of the home music changes is cool.
I just got to rank 150 too so I can start stepping into the real HL content like 6 dragons once I get another level which should be ez with the x7 reset.

1 Like

I’m rlly surprised I was able to clear the proud Dex fight before the event finished tbh, especially when I barely unlocked proud in the first place

Having my own Chev summon ULBd so I could go double Chev for the tankiness helped a lot but Nick hard carried lul. His damage was pretty good but even with Vira after my frontline Lucio and Io died, I probably wouldn’t have won without his S3 letting me skip a few triggers.

1 Like

WaterTeam
did last day Xeno harp grind speedrun xD

1 Like

Oh nice, I learned my lesson from the last Xeno event and just did a bunch of FAs on the first 2 days for all the mats to buy the 4 copies of both weapons and the mats to FLB the harp and ULB the staff lol.

I already went ahead and used my ULB primal item on my Agni tho to fully commit to being a firelord. The 10% difference in auras didn’t rlly make me feel bad about doing it on him instead of a different one so I just used it on him bc he’s the only one I could use it on for now and his new art is one of my favorites between the ULB primals next to Varuna.

1 Like

Btw got summer kolulu from the 6k crystals that i yoloed from scrathera

1 Like

Oh noice, that’s pretty good how both the scratchers and yolo pulls managed to work out for you
I’ve grinded this ROTB pretty hard already lul. I got the mats to FLB/skill cap cipher the weps I got last run and 5/6 soon of the H&Q host mats for raid trains. After I get the 6th host mat, I’ll start to move onto the other stuff like the gold ores and mat bundles. I’m just gonna save the rest of the other good weapons like the wind hard for the next run tbh.
I grinded a bunch of Akasha too to buy all the hollowskys and FLB the staff and spear. They rlly surprised me with how strong they are and they improved my wind and dirt teams a bunch.

I changed my wind team a bit to use the hollowsky but it’s way better now. I’m planning on dropping the GRosey dagger once I get my Qinglong spear maxed out for the cap up, but besides the minmaxing like FLBing the seraphic and opus plus getting everything to SL15, I think my wind grid is almost done until the point where I can get the astral and ULB opus. I’m rlly considering sparking monkey on legfest now if I can with how strong my wind is rn and to pull off the Grimnir/Nio/Monkey team. It’s making her a lot more tempting than Rooster who I was planning on before tbh bc I would’ve get as much use out of her with how I’ve settled on a katana dirt team for now.

1 Like

Did some H&Q trains and bought most of the four symbol stones I didn’t get last ROTBs runs to trade in for damas but I FLBd all my seraphics

I got my Qilin summon to MLB off the trains which is pretty nice too but super rip to my damas and quartz lol. I’m not planning on maxing my Huanglong anytime soon tho so I won’t need to worry about H&Q much anymore and I’m still rlly happy with the skin anyways.

1 Like

she seems really strong after rebalance and her s1 wind attack is effected by grimnir passive

1 Like