Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

You already know I was gonna Simp for Claude and Lysethia but Dimitris art is just gorgeous compared to all three.

Edel on the other hand was boring cuz her Legend Version is similar.

Also glad they added a new mode cuz the game was gettinf VERY STALE :woozy_face:

Iā€™m a little disappointed in the CYL units this year, ngl. I love the winners for sure, but I donā€™t really like how all four of them are the same exact weapon type and color as their OG units (or every alt in Edelā€™s case and likely the same for the eventual LClaude/Dimitri). I do hope theyā€™ll be more interesting kit-wise. Being able to spark all 4 of them is really cool though.
As for the other stuff, dragonflowers going to 15+ is cool ig, but Iā€™m really hyped for the IV changing. Being able to finally use units that were pulled with terrible IVs in favor of optimal ones is gonna be great and grail units finally having access to them is cool. My Kronya is absolutely ready to get +atk for killing things she couldnā€™t as easily before. I honestly donā€™t really care much for the new mode. It is nice for more gameplay variety ofc, but I feel like there are enough modes as-is and some of the older ones like Tap Battle could probably use some tweaking to make them more interesting.

1 Like

That is true but Im honestly bored of the overall (solo) gameplay. I have enough units to clear 98% of the game and that doesnt really make a challenge. Idk. DL deals with this better.

Anyways since I have enough to pull two, Ill probably for Dimitri and Claude since both my Julias do the job for Red and Blue tomes.

1 Like

I feel like the guys really beat out the waifus this year. Lysithea and Edel are kinda similar to their OG and legendary alts, respectively, while Dimitri and Claude are much more unique. While I was initially planning going all in for Edel to finish an Edel Emblem team, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll go for Dimitri as my free one and hunt down Claude with my orbs. Dimitri stealing FIkeā€™s niche with a skill and a def-based repel/close call are too good to pass up. Claude looks really cool too seemingly being a flying tank for once with an insane C skill and an entire 50% full hp restore.

1 Like

Failed on the last two or three banners and my luck cashed out at the right time.

Used Claude as the free summon. Pulled Dimitri early as my 27 summon. And decided to use Edel as my guarantee summon over Lysethia since I decided I had wayy to many nuke tome units. Tragic but true.

Ill probably use the IV fruit on Dimitri since him and Edel are just walls that soak up damage.

1 Like

Ah yes. I can finally skip a banner and save. Tbh tho, idk half if the units from the lore.

This one actually surprised me a lot. A full Genealogy seasonal banner came out of nowhere and all the major gen 1 characters from it finally getting their alts is cool. Sigurd is tempting but I think this is a skip otherwise for me as well.

1 Like

The new banner looks cool. Jill finally getting in is nice, but I feel like Shinon is the main star of this banner. His prf having +5 to all stats and being the first with CC is pretty insane, Deadeye seems like a broken skill, and heā€™s incredible skill fodder to top it off. I think I might pull for him.

1 Like

Even though Deadeye is really enticing for my useless Bow units, I realky do need to save up my orbs so Ill be passing on this Banner sadly.

But all the fodder :alphabarf: I really need Time pulse as well ugh

New banner is a 3H one!

IM RLLY HYPED FOR GHB NEMESIS, HEā€™LL BE MY NEXT +10 GRAIL PROJECT FOR SURE.
On an unrelated note, I havenā€™t played FEH too much in favor of DL, but Iā€™ve gotten a lot of good pulls since the last banner. Got dupes of BHector and BIke, as well as some other units like FJulia, EChrom, and Lif off free pulls, and some good units like Gatrie, Gerik, Forsyth, a sparked Shinon, and recently, a dupe WMichiah and finally SLucina with the seasonal rerun banner with orbs.

Holy moly his artwork is so godly, its been a good while of not seeing his work in game

Anyways if he really does have the DC Sword, I might also join you on +10-ing him.

Flaynn and Seteth are also on my radar for pullingā€¦ hopefully i manage to snag one of them.

1 Like

Tbh, Iā€™m on the opposite end. Even if Flayn is the clear winner on the banner with her teamwide damage reduction, Iā€™m more interested in Cath and Shamir personally.
As for Nemesis, Iā€™m planning on building him regardless of his base kit bc I like him and his art. I donā€™t expect him to have DC on his prf tbh, but Iā€™m honestly hoping more that he at least has some of the effects of the Bylethsā€™ version of the Creator Sword bc he would be really good for a F2P unit if he does.

You can say itā€¦ :smirk:

You want to add them to the waifu collection.

1 Like

I mean I do have most of Lynā€™s alts and all but one of Lucinaā€™s, plus killed every last one of my orbs for Dorothea for a reason, soā€¦

1 Like

Cant wait for her to get a alt and youā€™re there trying to scrape up orbs to pull for her :pensive: Though if Julia gets another alt as well, I would be in your shoes as well

Managed to pull Seteth and Flayn (with a spark).

Now my team of F!Ike, B!Dimitri, and B!Edel are literal walls when they pair up with Flayn :rbgwen:

1 Like

i-

This was so unexpected and tbh I wouldnā€™t have pulled at all on Flayns bannerā€¦ But i guess this means i have enough time to save for L!Claude now. :potoo:

Iā€™m really surprised by how completely stacked they made his prfs. Him having omnibuffs and damage reduction on his weapon plus omnidebuffs, true damage based on ATTACK, and pulse smoke on his B is really insane. Good thing Iā€™ll have at least a little bit of orbs with this battle and voting soon to try for him bc I still need to do a multi so I can finish my spark, even if I honestly donā€™t know whoā€™ll Iā€™ll pick with it.

1 Like

wait u can spark on legendary banners?!?!?!