Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

Not just that but she had a Summer Cypher card that looked stunning. And this is what we get in Feh? Lmao, I guess ill have to wait for a next alt for her next year…

Im pretty sure if that happens, all my story orbs will be gone and Ill have nothing to grind orbs from.

I’m honestly really sad that they axed Cipher. I’ve never played it for somewhat obvious reasons, but I really liked all the art/new designs they made for it.

Exalt Lucina and edgier Cipher DK when

1 Like

Huh FEH channel tonight was a surprise

It’s kinda meh for me tho. All the summer rewards and auto raids are certainly nice, but I don’t really care about yet another mode addition and a new unit type to pull for.
1 Like

The auto raids seem pointless tbh but the free unit is cool.

His kit is… Okay? Not massively broken but not as bad.

I wont be rolling but its nice that the Seliph fans finally got their unit.

Rip to the Seliph alt meme now. At least he was finally able to get one. I don’t think I’ll really pull for him and I’m planning on still doing more pulls on the summer one. He definitely seems cool as a strong enemy phase unit, but red is really the only interesting color to me and I already have both the units he’s sharing with.

1 Like

I just saw the summer silhouettes and I’m absolutely scared for my orbs now. My stash has already been nuked from unsuccessful attempts at Lucina and if it really does end up being Sylvain and Ingrid I’m gonna regret my spending choices so much, especially if they’re a duo.

1 Like

By the time CYL4 comes out, ill have all my free orbs drained by then :skull_and_crossbones:

OH NONONONONONO I REGRET MY ORB SPENDING CHOICES SO MUCH I WASNT READY FOR THIS

WHYD THEY HAVE TO BUST OUT THE SUMMER DOROTHEA RIGHT WHEN IM AT 0 ORBS? Summer FByleth with Rhea is cool too but rip me. Time to start playing more to farm orbs because I refuse to let this banner end without Dorothea in my box.

1 Like

LOOOOOL THEY ACTUALLY PULLED OUT DOROTHEA AND FREYA :haha:

God… Usually I like one or two units in banner but I really want everyone except Ingrid (never used her).

1 Like

Im about to ruin it but happy 250 messages on this thread :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Next milestone is 500! No buts about it. :smirk_cat:

I’m the same tbh. I am planning on absolutely going all in just for 1 Dorothea. I’m already kissing all the remaining chain challenge and garden orbs goodbye. I’m also partially considering going to the dark side of FEH pass if needed… Byleth is the second priority for me. I don’t know how hard I’ll try for memelord Sylvain to join Lorenz and Ingrid is the lowest priority for me, even if I liked her dispite her initial rascism.

1 Like

This was the reason why I never attempted to get her to join my class…

To be fair, she kinda hated everyone at first except Ashe bc he’s a good boi lol

1 Like

New banner is certainly surprising. I didn’t really expect Kris to make it in. I feel like this one is a an easy skip for me though. Spurn looks cool but those story orbs are going straight into the summer banner.
Also, RNG is certainly a cruel mistress. My hunt for Dorothea has been unsuccessful, as I’ve been pitybroken by my 3rd Loki (who’s still good fodder anyways ig) and an Eleonora who I was actually kinda happy to get. Meanwhile they’ve been blessing me on the skill banners for some reason. Just within the past week or so on my free pulls, I’ve gotten a second Hubert, a third Duo Ephraim, and a Lysithea. I’m really happy Lysithea came home but she’s -atk so I’m slightly in pain rn.

1 Like

YES IT FINALLY HAPPENED I CAN NOW REST EASY

I honestly don’t know how many orbs worth of pure sniping I had to use, some of which I had to yoink from chain battles, but I’m happy it worked out. I was worried I wasn’t gonna get the waifu with the clock on the banner ticking. I’m gonna try going back into the banner for Sylvain who I didn’t try going for and possibly Byleth. I’m fine with not getting either at this point when I got what I wanted. She has one of the optimal IVs as well with +atk, -def, so I couldn’t be happier and she’s absolutely getting as much as investment I can give her.

EDIT: I wasn’t lying when I said I was gonna give her max investment.

A Takumi and SLilina died for this and I don’t regret the decision to fodder them in the slightest. I don’t have her completely maxed yet due to a lack of flowers and sacred coins on hand, but I’m gonna take every possible chance to get them now.

1 Like

Somehow I didn’t see your post but CONGRATS :star_struck: Im still grinding for orbs still :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I actually got REALLY lucky on this mythic banner. I wasn’t planning on pulling that much bc green is the only good color on it imo plus the 3H banner is still temping, and somehow I pulled Hel with my free pull! I genuinely got shook, especially considering she’s +atk. There goes the rest of my gacha luck for a while. Hope you get what you’re trying to chase.

The new Feh Channel is finally out!

I’d say this was an okay one, not much to complain about. The pirate banner completely came out of nowhere tho. I’m genuinely surprised that they really did go for the meme Veronica/Xander duo. Rip to the summer festival banners I guess. The orb gifts are gonna be great, I’m planning on using them on the 3H summer banner. The gen 2 nuke from the general pool is nice as well seeing as most are pretty bad pitybreakers at this point. The new hero fest banner is pretty cool too. The first one had better value imo, but a mythic and a duo being on it is nice with its rates in mind.

1 Like

I totally stopped playing since finals are coming up but Im glad we’re getting summer but not summer attire units.

Having everyone half naked was getting a little boring :rofl:

As with the old unit purge, good riddance this is finally happening. :potoo: