Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

I do like the sound of having a Green Bow unit but I dont really want to waste any orbs on such a niche unit.

Are you pulling? @DIMTI

I’m not really gonna pull. Silque is tempting for me due to her weapon and tankiness (especially for a staff unit), but I already redeemed all of the free tickets and don’t plan on using any orbs. Kinda pulling more on the Halloween ones for Ilyana to complete my set and to try for Jakob as well for my armor teams. I did get a demote Mercedes from one of the tickets, so I’m happy.

Ayyee I got her too! But I didnt see how she would compare to my Veronica or Camilla so I didnt attempt to train her… :alphabarf: But her art is top-notch tho. If I get more FE3H units, I will train her so I can have a full 3 houses team.

1 Like

I’m actually trying to max out as many 3H units as possible bc it’s easily my favorite FE game so far lol (yes I even made Death Knight 5* even tho I know he’s just ok and mainly situational, his 5* voiceline made it kinda worth using feathers on that edgy boi for me tho). Planning on using some feathers on her to make her 5* after promoting another Kronya dupe I bought.

1 Like

Lmao Kronyas max lvl voice lines legit had me freaked when I read then the first time. I had to do a double take when I saw it :celeste:

On another note, Im hoping we have another 3 Houses banner. Not with alts but the original units except if they have the post game units. Add post game units and ill drop all my orbs faster than you can blink. :bapcloud:

1 Like

Same, but with alts as well. I honestly might start saving up for the too obvious not to do 3H dancer banner next year. Prom house leaders would be cool, but if they use the dancer outfits from 3H, I’d definitely waste a lot of orbs trying to pull the Greek gods.

1 Like

Its a sign… Free first summon and I got her :celeste::easter_happy_3:

1 Like

Ive built/used her to be a pseudo support/offensive in my H!Hector, L!Jullietta, B!Veronica powerhouse team.

Veronica and Hilda buff Hector and he and Juliet one shots everything to oblivion.

1 Like

I barely even use mine lol. I do like her weapon effect and it makes me wanna use her, but I really don’t have much use for her in most content bc I’d rather use units like Surtr or any of the Hectors in an armor team if I need a good axe unit or Brave Ike as an infantry axe over her.

1 Like

It must be nice to have Surtr or any Hectors. Played since release and I have never obtained any Hector until now for Halloween :pleading_face:

1 Like

Well um about Hector…

I had another OG hector from one of the rerun banners, but I fed him into brave Ike after his refine. I pulled one of him back in his glory days sometime after the first Easter banner as a pitybreaker (and ironically he was the one I was sniping for, even off-focus) and he absolutely means a lot to me bc of how he carried me through everything back then. I definitely feel like I should drop a valentines or legendary one on my armor teams for surtr bc he’s busted but I honestly can’t do it bc of all the good times with him.

1 Like

Holy mother of Hector…

Out of all the Hectors (except H!Hector) would you recommend for me to obtain?

1 Like

I guess it really just depends on what you need/want, at least with their base kits for the most part.
I wouldn’t recommend the OG one that much, especially due to his extremely limited availability, but mainly bc the other two axe ones are generally better. Valentines Hector is mainly special-oriented with his weapon and he hits really hard with glimmers in my experience. Legendary Hector is more enemy-phase oriented and his weapon is the best out of the greens imo bc of the defense boost and the wary fighter effect with less drawbacks is amazing considering is low speed. He can also play a small support role (especially in chain challenges) if you keep his C skill. Brave Hector is mixed-phase, so he can do well in most situations and his res wave (should you keep it) helps a lot in armor teams to account for their usually low res.

1 Like

Hm I’m really having trouble deciding on my next grail project after buying the last 2 copies of Kronya to make her +9. I’m thinking Astram bc his weapon is pretty cool and he’s been doing really well for me even at just +1 and his base kit (still haven’t bothered to feed skills into him), but I’m kinda leaning towards Aversa, Naesala, or Black Knight (even if I have Zelgius) bc of how good they are. However, if another really good 3H unit like Kronya comes out I’ll probably invest my grails in them lol

Woah, the second run of the gen 1 banners really caught me off guard. Never really pulled on them that much bc the other banners were more tempting, but I think I might try for Arya, Amelia, and Sonya this time around. Brave Roy, Alm, Takumi, and more Hectors are tempting for me too, the former two bc I like them as characters and I never got them, and the latter for good skill fodder, especially Takumi considering CC is rare.

Waitttt. Is it a upcoming banner?

Nope, the revival banners are doing a second run, which is pretty cool.

1 Like

Ah yes. To waste all my crystals Ive saved up once again…

1 Like

Leif honestly caught me off guard, I was really expecting Lif considering we’re getting the book 3 characters now. Definitely planning on pulling this one bc the grey pool is really good and I don’t have any of the units on it.

1 Like

If they do us dirty and then drop Lif shortly after, Imma be a mad boi :lanceheresy:

Since I was already trying to save for Lif/Three House characters…

1 Like