Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

I saw how she can enable level 1 unit instakill shenanigans, and uh yeah dominance really is something else.

This was under optional conditions with Edel having -7 on all her stats and Valbar having a brave weapon, but getting killed by a level 1 unbuild unit still is wild. I really wanna know who thought the duo skill was balanced. Even if it’s limited to 1 turn, allowing units to instakill is dumb, especially with galeforce builds and dancers.

1 Like

Im havent played any of the og games so Idk who she is but she looks awesome in game.

She’s Duma’s sister IIRC, and the “nicer” god of the two. That being said though, I don’t think I’ll pull too hard on this one. Annette is tempting and Mila is neat even if I don’t care about AR that much, but I have to have another round against Leif and his pitybreaker buddy for me Alm. Ironic that I’m gonna have to battle the gacha for him at the same time as another Leif.

1 Like

Ooh thats nice. I can see them being related with the physical features but now that I did that, her right arm seems to have the case of the noodle arm. Also I totally didn’t realize that Leif was on this banner as well. What a coincidence :rofl:

Alm is still haunting me send help. On my first multi, I managed to get two more copies of him. Mine is +5 now and at this point I won’t doubt if he ends up being my first gacha +10. Not complaining about it because he’s OP but I’m still surprised how he manages to find his way into my legendary banner pulls instead of Leif.

I was thinking to pull for Leif until I remembered that his ability kills one of his teammate. SooOOoO I decided to test my luck for Mila (since I missed Duma >:( ) on his banner and got her under 15 orbs!

1 Like

New banner certainly is weird. For a new (mostly) Awakening banner after a long time, Anna, Say’ri, and especially Mustafa are weird choices considering they’re kinda minor characters (tho popular ones at that) and some of the Shepherds are still missing. The new mythic OC being on this banner is pretty nice tho bc she’ll be able to be sparked plus she shares colors with Say’ri who’s really good fodder. Also I’m happy about Gangrel and Emmeryn’s additions.
1 Like

UHM RIP TO ALL MY GACHA LUCK NOW. THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST SUMMON ON THE BANNER.

AND THIS HAPPENED RIGHT WHEN I REDEEM MY FIRST OF THE 5 FREE GIFT TICKETS

Say’ri is -atk but I don’t care in the slightest and I’m in no right to complain at all considering I got her for free. I love her with the temporary jp-only voicelines, I have nothing against the dub cast bc a ton of the VAs are great, but I hope they introduce the ability to switch over to different voice languages so I can play it in full weeb mode.

1 Like

Its a sign :celeste: Did you pray to rngesus last night or something :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know what I did to get such luck, but I’ll take it even if it drained all the luck I’ll have.

1 Like

Im pretty sure you already seen it.

Ngl, Hi3 has me spoiled with their high quality animations, but I do like where the story is headed. Hopefully they won’t pull the book 3 ending where it left a bad taste in the mouth.

I think the story has improved overall despite the wacky dream antics, but uh the story for the first map in the new chapter was something else… I half-expected them to do something along the lines of it considering Plumeria, but I genuinely didn’t think they’d actually do what they did…

1 Like

I had to pull for Anna since her advertising quote was too good to pass. I got her for the 40th pull guarantee but leading up to that I got Selkie, Quan, and Nah.

But on the flipside, I got absolutely nothing in DL so thats… a trade off Ig…

Anna has all neutral ivs but Nah and Selkie had okay but not bad or good Ivs either. Quan is the only one thinking about being fodder or collection since Idk who he is.

1 Like

:thinking:

Huh, he’s one of the characters that I honestly forgot was in the game. I don’t think it’s helped that he’s always been pretty meh since release and was really overshadowed by Lewyn on his own banner.
I haven’t had much gacha luck since my last post. I did get a dupe Linde from the gen 1 banner, but nothing much else in this or DL.

1 Like

Well i just read his small bio and it seems that he’s Leifs dad so thats cool I guess. Besides that, Im not going to touch him unless I really need to use him as fodder.

I havent touched DL in a while now. I started the newest event but I really didn’t play much further and Im guessing the burnout is starting to occur. So small break for me. :celestesleep:

I used the word “I” or “Im” so many times that’s its starting to bother me but im too tired to change it rn

1 Like

For me, it’s the opposite. I’ve really been slacking on grinding in FEH despite all the new stuff I have to mess around with, while I’ve been more active in DL (mainly bc it’s something I autogrind with pretty much no effort and I have a ton of fun with the endgame bosses), as well as the other few gachas I play.

1 Like

Bless IS for continuing the yearly tradition of summer banner leaks. Needless to say, the first one this year is confusing, to say the least, especially the duo. It’s definitely gonna drain my orbs tho.

1 Like

Why. Did. They. Do. Lucina. Like. That.

Tbh Im in that situation where I dont know most of them besides Mila but Ill still pull for thr duo cuz its probably going to be broken as per usual.

1 Like

I’m happy that SLucina finally came out, but I am certainly salty that they made her the secondary one in the duo with how she’s easily one of the most popular characters by far (if not for Smash), and in her masked form, no less. I’m surprised it took 3 years to put her summer version in tho considering they’ve had summer designs for the 3DS gang the entire time.
On another note, pls no summer vacation 3H units next banner, my stash wouldn’t be ready.

1 Like