Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

Oh I was talking about the Flayn banner lol

1 Like

The new Feh channel came out!

I think it was okay overall. The new ninja seasonals seem cool and duo Lyn is for sure gonna drain my stash. Iā€™m not really interested in the new mode bc even if the autochess-like mode is something new, I still feel like there are a ton of modes already and they havenā€™t really donā€™t much to improve them. At the least the free stuff from it and itā€™s launch bonuses are cool.

The new Laevitin or whatever her name looks like a new artstyle thatā€™s similar to Persona and Durararaā€¦ and i like it, iā€™ll probably skip but this banner seems decent.

So uh guess Iā€™m done with the ninja banner alreadyā€¦ I got extremely lucky and pulled Lyn on my 3rd colorless orb. The Lyn collection lives on.

Nb4 Dorothea alt incoming :smirk:

1 Like

At least Iā€™ll have time to save for her hopefullyā€¦ The next spark banners shouldnā€™t be her anytime soon, so unless SDorothea or SByleth come back with one of the seasonal reruns or the 3H braves with a mythic/legendary, I think I should be safe for Christmas or NY when she might have another chance.

1 Like

Oh the power of RNGsusā€¦

All for 128 orbs :star_struck: Im not complaining at all, makes up for my huge failure of pulls in Genshinā€¦ Anyways I plan to do the usual lvl to 40 and then plan on to fixing Byleth on her traits since I wanted her for so long :pleading_face:

1 Like

Nice pulls! As for my recent ones, my low orb cost Lyn pull is already haunting meā€¦ I got some good stuff for free like Annette, Tana, and dupes of OGRyoma and Nailah, but after ~80 saved up orbs, plus all the other free orbs in the past few weeks, I went all in on the seasonal rerun banner and the only thing I pulled was BFjormā€¦ My pity rate is already at 8% after she reset it and all I want is a single Bylethā€¦

1 Like

I got my rate up high enough to the point where I only pulled on reds and skipped all the non reds, I know I wasted alot of orbs but I was MAKING sure that Byleth was not going to dodge me again.:rage: Last time I did this tactic was for F!Julia and boy did it cost me alotā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve only been pulling reds except when there arenā€™t any. At this point Iā€™m just desperate enough to get either red 5* or a possible pitybreak Ingrid before the banner endsā€¦

1 Like

Im sending you all my luck cuz holy moly that would make me so triggered :spring_sad_3:

1 Like

Feh channel is finally out!

I think the new stuff is nice. The new OCs and the steampunk aesthetic seem cool and the new free OC seems pretty insane for a free one considering she has a pretty stacked base kit. The new banner seems cool too but unless there are some top tier kits, I think itā€™s an easy skip for me with the Xmas and NY banners coming up. I donā€™t really care much for the AR changes, but they seem fine.
Iā€™m rlly happy about the summoning changes though. Off-focus units lowering the pitybreak rate by a max of 2% instead of completely resetting it is amazing. The Xmas banner having sparking is really cool too.

1 Like

Yep, I agree the update was nice, just nothing spectacular like how others expected it to be :joy:

Im skipping the banner as well since I have no relationship with the sacred stones game soooOoOā€¦ Ill just spend my orbs with the new orb system if theres a good duo unit in the NY banner!

1 Like

Iā€™m just gonna use the free gift and story orbs to try to end my pitybreak on the seasonal rerun banner still lol. After that, Iā€™m sorta planning on going all in on the Xmas banner if the current silhouette theories are right and the first three are Rhea, Hilda, and Felix.

1 Like

:flushed: Welp time to pull till Im brokeā€¦

1 Like

Even if she is pretty crazy, Iā€™m willing to go all in on her as well. just like I already am

1 Like

Xmas banner trailer is out!

This one was pretty surprising to me. I wouldnā€™t have really expected Altina and especially Sephiran to get alts. Guess theyā€™re really trying to kill off regular Altina with Reginn being a better f2p choice for AR offense and this alt likely having a better statline.
The other half of the banner being 3H is gonna make this one a definite pull for me. Iā€™m already planning on sparking for Bernie and hoping for a 4* Hilda while trying to complete the spark. Iā€™m rlly surprised with how good of a fodder unit Hilda is, so I might try to do a good amount of pulls for her after a possible 1st for collecting purposes. Iā€™m pretty happy with her being the demote too so I donā€™t have to pull extra hard and that Felix is the TT unit bc even if heā€™s a sorta cool character, I wouldnā€™t pull for him at all tbh.

1 Like

The way how I didnt even realize that you posted on the thread :potoo:

Well for both banners, Im just gonna skip. I was thinking about getting Altina but I really just dont care enough for both banners since the lineup doesnt seem that fun for me.

Also Its not a L!Claude banner sooo :lanceheresy:

Lilian being the new legendary was really surprising for me tbh. Wouldnā€™t have really expected her over some of the missing lords and 3H leaders. I think Iā€™ll probably skip her banner as well, even if her banner is pretty stacked. Iā€™m gonna try to finish my spark on the Xmas banner and probably try to snipe for Hilda bc sheā€™s refused to show up. At least I got a pitybreak BClaude, even if heā€™s -atkā€¦

1 Like

This is one of the weirdest possible alt sets yet, I wouldnā€™t have expected a non-seasonal themed outfit banner at all. DOROTHEA ALT SO RIP MY ORBS THO. Thankfully, Iā€™ve sorta been slacking on the game outside of dailies and I havenā€™t done the recent story chapter, so Iā€™ll have at least some orbs to use on this banner.

1 Like