Fighting against L3oN

That may be your interpretation of intent, but I’m just about 100% certain that you can not point me to a clause in the ToS that would invalidate additional accounts of customers in good standing. (For the simple reason that this clause would also void the validity of money transfers linked to the accounts in question, and SEMC would be under liability to either verify or reimburse. Otherwise we’d be straying into the area of fraudulent intent.)

So look. I’m with you: I’m happy with my one account, I don’t like smurfs any more than you do.
It’s just that in this specific case, your argumentation does not hold up.

1 Like

Technically article 5 section h and i cover it indirectly

Wow you have done your homework. Thumbs up for you

If you are at the same level, he would not need your help, isn’t he? :wink:

You are boosting and also account sharing - if someone show that to SEMC, your both accounts will be banned.

1 Like

Technically, those sections regulate whether you are allowed to pick your nose while playing Vainglory, at the sole discretion of SEMC.

Practically, they are concerned with the exploitation of bugs and unsolicited access to the accounts of other parties.

I never said anyone needs my help. I said both of the accounts decayed. One of the people came back from inactivity and I want to play with him. I don’t want to help him rank up, I want to play with him. Casual is not an option.

Social engineering an advanced example of a confidence trick aka con by making a smurf you are conning others to think you are at their level and conning the matchmaker

What does all this have to do with this? I have 1 tier difference with him. Actually in 5v5 I’m bronze still so 2 sub-tiers. The matchmaker itself matched people further away. Again I know it’s against the rules but 1. smurfing isn’t and 2. this game wasn’t smurfing.

If going by stats of that match clearly he isn’t

You are boosting him to your higher tier and this is violation. Playing on other player account is another one. If his skill is same as yours, he would had play and reach your tier alone! And even if he was at your tier and you said he is not at the start of this discussion - you still violate playing on others account! Read the terms of use or ask SEMC! Saw bans in the past for both of the two things you did. Better to say sorry and undestand that what you did is wrong + never do it again!

We all have weaker friends with who we cant play ranked! We complain to SEMC for that one, but we DON’T boost them. It’s wrong!

First of all you can’t actually see his stats. You only see win rates. Even then none of us cares about elo. We play for fun. You can’t judge his skills based on Vgpro stats lol. And even then I am not playing on his account to boost. If you want check again, tomorrow, next week, next year. Whenever you want I only want to play with Dark as decay dropped him down.

He WAS Vg bronze. I am not boosting him. He doesn’t give a shit about elo. As I said just check whenever you want I am not regularly playing on his account. And no, regardless of his skills he won’t reach VG bronze right now because you know… he is inactive… He doesn’t play VG anymore how can he reach it again?

So you are saying that you are the same skill level yet your kda is over double, damage done tripled yet gold and cs is close. Yes if that isn’t any clear indication with both players playing lane idk what is

Then he should drop to his tier, not to be kept in VG bronze by you playing on his account. This is you boosting his tier as he can’t maintain it.

1 Like

Damn thats a nice discussion you guys got going on in here.

1 Like

This same thread is about him matching Leon isn’t it? Leon’s been VG Gold every single season so far. His KDA was way above everyone else’s and he was playing on main. Don’t tell me I’m the one smurfing. No matter on what account I played I could match him anyway. I’m not even silver in 5v5 so we have 2 sub-tiers difference which is less than the difference of the people of this same game we’re looking at here. Tell me how am I smurfing and he isn’t when playing against SA people?

Again, account sharing isn’t allowed I know and it’s not right, I know that. Boosting just no. I am not boosting him. This isn’t about elo. He would decay back anyway as I am not playing on his account. Just check VGpro. Tell me when except for now have I played on his account? If I was boosting he would be VG already just because of placement matches + his old MMR. None of us cares about rank so don’t drop it in. This is NOT smurfing. Like seriously as I said many times already the people in this same game have bigger difference than my main and Xaldarian. And you can’t tell me he’s smurfing too can you?

Can anyone explain the issue at hand so i can be part of the discussion?

I am talking about your friend who came back that you wanted to play with so bad you risk being banned

Stop spamming…

No that flicker was a support and has 21k damage…

On the other hand…

Why does his KDA compared to mine matter?