Fighting against L3oN

The actual game that we are talking about. I was blown up without back up when engaging and you can clearly see the difference in performance between the players.

Also it was an uncharacteristic game for that account making the loss in points much higher.

1 Like

You are right this is worse than smurfing this is someone voluntarly giving their account acess to someone else (which correct me if i am wrong is against tos) literally boosting someone by playing on someone else account.

1 Like

It’s not worse as we were almost the same rank before he quit. And I’m not boosting him. I didn’t even rank it up. I just wanted to play with my friend who was also inactive. How else can I do that and have a good game?

Analysing your build I think it’s safe to say you would loose no matter what

Stop whining these things happen all the time. Instead you should learn from your enemy and play better

Wait for your friend to rank back up naturally like the rest of us. The fact you are trying to justify this means you know you messed up

His Friend will never come back. That account is his now

If you had another account wouldn’t you play in it? I would anyone would

So I need to wait for him to rank up and other than that I can’t play with him? Why not? I know what I did is against the rules but I want to have fun when playing this game. That’s why I’m playing it in the first place. As I said if casual wasn’t dead I would play it but I have no choice.

Dude… if a friend of yours stopped playing, and left you his account - what would you do? Never touch it, because reasons?

Either the ELO system is correcting itself [in which case Bob will soon have two accounts at VG tier and the problem is solved], or it isn’t.
You can’t really argue that old players returning after skill-tier decay took place is just fine, because their MMR will either drop to match their visual skill tier (and drag down everyone on their team in the meantime) or they will climb back up (boosting their team-mates instead) - but if it’s Bob playing instead of Joe, it’s a crime.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. I bet these guys smurfed aswell and are just salty that they lost so badly by 1 player in 5v5 game in which 1 player can’t really carry the game unless the enemy is super bad. I don’t remember building fountain on ozo when I was poa silver.

No i would not as i would not want another account.

Yes as you said no one you know has been gone from original rank long. Why can’t you because it is cheating and violation of the terms and services you both agreed to.

Exactly why you shouldn’t your fun should not mean ruining others fun.

Never touch it based on i have my own account, and it is a violation of the tos to give out account information which can mean banning both accounts.

1 Like

So I am VG silver on main and yassop was VG bronze. That’s one sub-tier. I played on account 1 sub-tier apart not even to boost it as I only played a few games. This topic is literally the same person matching Leon. So how exactly am I ruining the game and matching (I think the only person) someone who has been VG Gold and top EU player since ranked’s released isn’t? Even then there is people 2 entire tears apart in this SAME GAME. My main has only 1 tier difference with Xaldarian’s account. Please.

Umm not really. If a person gives his account information willingly I don’t think it voilates anything. Besides these things happen all the time you cant eliminate smurfing so instead accept it and try learn from it. Oh and try building proper defence instead of fountain. Leave the fountain thing to your roamer :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a standard ToS clause, and yes, sticking to the rules to avoid repercussions is probably wise. All the better if you have no desire to play a second account in the first place.

But neither circumstance says anything about the morality of using an abandoned account.
Especially as creating a second account is not against the ToS, so long as there are no infractions against the first. So actual smurfing is perfectly within the contractual agreement.

Xaldarian is poa silver Bob is vg bronze. The tier difference isn’t much. It shouldn’t have gone this way unless xaldarian is just boosted himself. Cause that build I won’t even find in t4s no offense tho it’s just a truth.

It really does as you are activley screwing with the matchmaker and using that account to avoid paying with your own level of player

Actually smurfing is indirectly against tos as you are trying to exploit the mm

Playing*. Post in proper English pls. thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s funny how he is the only one with double the deaths of his team mates. Hmm I feel like he is boosted

is the flicker smurfing here aswell?. I don’t think it’s the enemies. I pray you stop playing in your account so you don’t ruin your team mates fun