Dragalia Lost: Discussion and Summon Cheers

YCass is really good for her shared skill! The echoes it provides are pretty insane in a lot of setups.
Grace is much more broken now post-print update considering she can still have the standard 100% skill prep and healing doublebuff set from before but now she can some skill haste and an HP boost as well. I used my first beginner pack back during FEH2 for Grace as well, but the anniversary packs are really tempting to me for the dream summon ngl. I already have most of the top tiers available on it save for maybe Nadine, IncogNef, and Bellina, but the first year seasonals, namely Ieyasu, are super tempting for me even if I wonā€™t really use them.

1 Like

Now that the anniversary is fully over now, I think that it was really great overall. The build reworks made the game so much better with the better build variety and giving reasons to farm voids and endgame content beyond maxed weapons. The new master agitos have been pretty fun too and the solo versions of the endgame fights are really nice to have for farming outside of coop. BR was a really cool addition as well bc itā€™s pretty fun and has REALLY good rewards.
As for pulls, I think I made out really well with all the daily multis and other free summons, even if I didnā€™t get my main targets GZena, Ilsa, or HAkasha. Most of the stuff I got were dupes bc I own a majority of the general pool characters/dragons, but off the anniversary, the characters I got were GLeif, Meene, Victor, all 3 of the Valentines 5*s, and DYCleo who I dream summoned so I could finally get her after her nearly 2 years of her dodging my summons. As for dragons, I got a bunch of dupes too that I sold off, but I got Mids0, Andromeda, Hastur, a G&C dupe I kept bc sheā€™s OP, Nimis, Ramiel, and GPoseidon who I got off a desperation single a bit before the banner ended.
Anyways, the (basically guaranteed) collab is gonna be announced tomorrow, so thatā€™s gonna be really hype. Iā€™m looking forward to legend Agito too. I think itā€™s pretty nice how theyā€™re only supposed to be for cosmetic rewards so that more casual players donā€™t miss out on much.

1 Like

wait WHAT?! How do u know??

A notif went out that the event at the end of the month is gonna get a preview video tomorrow. With how theyā€™ve kept it under wraps since the beginning of the anniversary and the Megaman collab happening around the same time last year, a collab seems to be the most likely thing for it.
Ngl, Iā€™m really expecting either a Zelda collab bc of how close the event should happen to the Age of Calamity launch or a Persona 5 one bc of the connections Nintendo and Cygames already have with it plus the current event having super obvious references to it.

1 Like

Collab trailer is out!

I had a slight hint in my mind that Priconne was possible given how EVERY other Cygames ip (except for RoB I think outside of the usual Cygames waifus like Grea being in Priconne) has had a collab with it, but I honestly didnā€™t expect it to take the place of a possible Megaman rerun this year, especially considering that it still hasnā€™t had a full global launch yet and literally the only exposure its had overseas was with its anime and Shadowverse collab.
Anyways, Iā€™m gonna pull for Pecorine for sure and if I donā€™t get her, sheā€™ll definitely be my next dream summon with how sheā€™ll be in the general pool.

2 Likes

That collab doesnā€™t seem like itā€™ll be of much interest to me character design wise, but Iā€™m sure the characters will be great ability wise.
Iā€™m more interested in the current event and the shadow whale Giovanni, which I have a question about.
Should I keep trying pulls for more Giovanni copies for unbinding or save up for other new characters/dragons and just get unbind stones whenever possible?

I recently came back during anniversary with all the changes and new weapon and have been playing regularly since now that itā€™s become easier to get back in it, but Iā€™m slowly working my way to getting more powerful for master stuff as Iā€™m figuring out what to prioritise

1 Like

Personally, I would say to only pull more if you really do want extra unbinds for Giovanni or to try for OKarina. While they are pretty good and pulls donā€™t really matter in general bc of how everything is viable (in coop at least), the banner isnā€™t anything particularly amazing imo.
Sunstones have a bit more value on gala dragons bc of how powerful they are, but they are somewhat plentiful with BR and the gauntlet having some, plus facility (with sone rng) and raid events, as well as maxed dragon bonds, providing some shards on a pretty regular basis, itā€™s perfectly fine to use them as you see fit.
As for general progression, I would say that the best stuff to prioritize are the facility upgrades bc of how theyā€™re the universally best investments. Building prints should be done a bit more on an as-needed basis bc of how expensive the upgrades get. The weapon grinds are a bit more straightforward though bc the general path is void ā†’ Chimera/HDT ā†’ agitos depending on what you can clear, with weak weapons that you wonā€™t really use later on still being good investments for the permanent stat boosts their weapon bonuses provide.

1 Like

Princonne Collab yay also yea Djeeta, Arisa and Luna are permanant pool in Princess Connect.

1 Like

Ok then, I guess Iā€™ll save for future pulls with stones being around more places than I realised, only wanted Giovanni from this batch but sadly cuz of that I didnā€™t pull much for gala Poseidon and lapis, oh well will try for future manacaster users at least.

With buildings Iā€™m slowly getting that up, very much need to level up more for more space as I didnā€™t spend much time on that when I use to play last, and weapons Iā€™m very happy with how much easier/straightforward this has become.
Will say I was being a bit dumb and stubborn at first in thinking I can totally unlock everything to fight without progressing much through weapons, lol nope

Oh and wyrmprints, thereā€™s so many! The affinity boost is interesting to achieve now that multiple are equipped on weapons, these are fun to explore

1 Like

Nice, I started playing Priconne a few months back a bit before the 2.5 anniv when the anime was airing and thought it was pretty fun. IIRC, I got a lot of good stuff like the Shadowverse and Mysteria Friends characters, the new summer ones, and the princess versions of Pecorine and Kokkoro I think, but no Djeeta who I was chasing the whole time lol. I havenā€™t logged in for a bit though.

1 Like

You actually donā€™t need to have buildings placed down to have their stat boosts active after one of the QoL updates that happened a while ago, so space isnā€™t really an issue. Also yeah, while the stat boosts are the most worthwhile investments in the long run, weapons have a much higher impact stat-wise.
I really love the print rework. Itā€™s more expensive in terms of water for sure, but the fact that they made basically all the prints viable and thereā€™s a huge amount of build variety makes it way better than before.

1 Like

Oh I did not know I didnā€™t need buildings out for the stat boosts to be active, this is great to know since I wasnā€™t looking forward to fitting everything in. How prints work now are great, just gotta horde more water cuz yea theyā€™re rather expensive

1 Like

The trailer for the collab is out now!

It looks good so far and Iā€™m rlly happy with the new alts. With how Cleo seems to be the free raid unit, Iā€™m pretty happy with how my Cleo collection continues to grow. Assuming the Pecorine banner is a gala with her, Mitsuba, the new dragon, and the likely Gala Leo, Iā€™m rlly hyped to pull too.
The next version update is coming out later today too with Legend Agito, print decks, better print sorting, and BR season 1, so thatā€™s cool too.

2 Likes

I finally managed to get my first Legend Volk clear today and I couldnā€™t be happier with my shiny new weapon skin!

Even if heā€™s a bit of a pain to clear in coop without cheese given the coordination and knowledge needed, I really like Volkā€™s legend fight because of how it pushes all of his mechanics to the absolute limit and the new berserk phase is cool too.

On a slightly unrelated note, based on datamine info that came out today, Iā€™m beyond excited for the future. The number of banners Iā€™m gonna have to skip is gonna pain me so much tho.

1 Like

Oh my that skin looks AMAZING! Congrats on the clearing legend Volk.
Iā€™m still ways away from that level content but Iā€™ve seen some legend fights and they look super fun and difficult, so thatā€™s awesome youā€™ve cleared Volk.

Also about your stuff in spoiler, i wanna know what has you so excited for the future thatā€™ll youā€™ll be saving through so many banners, what is it your potentially gonna be saving for?

1 Like

Iā€™ve really been enjoying the recent Agito fights, especially now that they can realistically be soloā€™d. Iā€™m looking forward to the legend versions of the rest of the gang with how they managed to make Volk even more interesting.
About the spoiler even if multiple dataminers have confirmed it, its worth taking stuff with a grain of salt. In the last chapter interlude data download, there was a list of new adventurer and dragon names in the files that were removed with the version update. Among them were the names of some Cygames characters from RoB/Granblue like Cagliostro and Narmaya, but the real shockers from the list were Joker, Panther, Mona, Sophie, and Arsene, seemingly confirming a Persona 5 collab. The thing is with how the MH collab was datamined around the same time last year and all the rumors heavily hinting at a localization of P5 Scramble next year, Iā€™m really inclined to believe that a P5 collab is likely to happen. Assuming that Joker will be the F2P adventurer and Morgana, Ann, Sophie, and possibly Arsene are banner units, I donā€™t think Iā€™d want to miss out on any of them, to the point where Iā€™m willing to skip on the upcoming seasonal banners and Granblue characters (if theyā€™re not limited) for them.

2 Likes

Legend Volk does look interesting from the vids Iā€™ve seen so far, nice to know the agito fights can be solod at a decent level it seems, Iā€™ve always wondered about those fights and how they are since Iā€™m not there yet so I enjoy seeing others like your experiences with them and the newer difficulty versions of some.

oh potential p5 collab! Ok I can see why youā€™d skip banners for that, if that does end up happening Iā€™d definitely try pulling for Morgan and Arsene if theyā€™re in the banner. The granblue Characters I donā€™t know since Iā€™m not into the series but a quick look up of those 2, they look cool especially cagliostro so if that granblue collab happens I can imagine the designs of the characters will be great. These potential events/banners are very exciting, hope that p5 does turn out to happen

1 Like

Outside of the master Agitos and legend Volk for fair reason given that theyā€™re meant to be the true endgame content, Agitos in general has been pretty easy after the mass 2.0 buffs, especially in coop. Volk is really the only one that needs some degree of knowledge to clear bc of his plague mechanic in combination with his patterns, but a lot of coop players are really relaxed with might gates now with how fast the fights can be cleared. Itā€™s definitely a lot easier to get into them now if youā€™re decently prepared build/stat-wise if you want to.

Iā€™m really hoping that the P5 collab does happen. I think it would make a lot of sense considering the Scramble localization is rumored to launch in February, letting it take place of the MH collab that happened around the same time, and Atlus is pretty open to P5 collabs, with Cygames having already done a P5 collab with Granblue in the past. Iā€™m not really sure about Sophie with how I barely know anything about her outside of her being one of the new characters in Scramble, but Iā€™m definitely willing to go all in for Morgana and Ann, especially with how Ann would probably have her own unique kit for her whip. If it does happen, Iā€™ll at least be a bit fine with skipping some of the Granblue characters even if I rlly like them bc theyā€™ll probably be general pool units like Pecorine in the current collab bc theyā€™re Cygamesā€™ own characters.

1 Like

Oh ok, nice to know agitos arenā€™t too brutal. I am excited to eventually try them myself and I might try them coop if people are more relaxed with the range of might with others, tho I donā€™t want to be carried by some random high might player joining in. That use to happen when I did play coop ages ago and itā€™s not fun getting a way higher might player join in and ending things so so fast.

oh yea Ann has a whip, didnā€™t even think about the potential kits theyā€™ll have or what theyā€™ll use weapon wise. It seems itā€™ll make sense for the collab to happen around scramble localisation, bring in more hype for p5 stuff through other companies/studios they like. If and I hope Morgan is part of it if it does happen, do you think Morgan would be in the dragon slot? Or would he be like pipple being a creature character?

1 Like

Yup, as long as you have a basic knowledge of patterns, you should really have no problem clearing agitos in coop if youā€™re properly built up. Some of the master fights tend to be a bit more restrictive in terms of characters who people are willing to run with in public rooms, but otherwise theyā€™re pretty open buildwise and master isnā€™t really farmed too much anyways.

I really hope it does happen as well bc I think it would certainly bring in a ton of new players with how popular the game is and a collab banner with it would definitely make a ton of profit. I think based on the datamine, Morgana would probably be a animal adventurer like Pipple. Unless they introduce the pet system theyā€™ve had planned before then and have him be part of it, my bet would him being a wind sword adventurer given how well it matches with his persona element and weapon type he uses in-game. I do feel like as far as the banner units would go, they all probably would have unique kits bc it doesnā€™t really seem like they would work very well with the current basic combos with Ann having a whip, Morgana having a huge sword, and Sophie being a robot I believe.

1 Like