Dragalia Lost: Discussion and Summon Cheers

Turns out the collab isn’t completely one-sided! Pipple makes a small appearance in Priconne!

2 Likes

oh so some of the master fights will probably require or are much better suited for certain characters like a debuffer character on a fight that uses lots of buffs or an ailment removing character for ailment casting fights, or something like that. I’m not surprised they would require some semi specific ability/build for their fights tho.

That pipple tree in Priccone is cute, that big pipple lol

That would be great if Morgan is an adventurer, one day maybe a full creature adventurer team could be possible. I don’t really know Sophie since I don’t know much about scramble, didn’t know it added a robot character, wonder what her weapon is.

1 Like

Yeah, but even at that, they’re still relatively open character-wise. The only ones that actually have specific requirements for regular, non-cheese clears are master Volk, Kai Yan and Ciella bc a healer is necessary for Volk to manage his plague mechanic and a dispeller for Kai Yan and Ciella to get rid of Kai’s shields and Ciella’s infinitely stacking def (tho this can be done easily with a shared skill like mana spiraled story Ranzal’s). Otherwise, the fights are pretty open as long as you have a decent understanding of them. Stuff like the mass buffs that happened, the Chimera and HDT weapons being more accessible, and higher stat caps with weapon bonuses makes the Agitos a lot more easy to get into now and like a lot of people prove, it’s definitely possible to clear endgame content with your favorite characters.

1 Like

The way how im about to skip all banners until that is released… Poor Pecorinne :sweat_smile: but im glad since shes a light element so it makes it easier for me to skip her.

1 Like

I’m trying to pull for Pecorine myself just so I don’t have to dream summon her later, even if I won’t use her over GEuden at all. No luck so far, but at least I got a 6* bar off a prize chest so that’s nice. After the banner ends though, I’m planning on skipping the Xmas, NY, and Valentines banner in case the datamine is confirmed with the January digest. Even if I don’t get Pecorine bc I didn’t fully commit to saving, least I got Ieyasu and and Nobu off the NY rerun banner, so I’m pretty happy regardless.

2 Likes

:eyes: Im not fully knowledgeable on DL but those are top tier dark units no?

Both have kinda fallen out of the meta a bit bc blades in general rn are sorta weak due to a lack of a 40% damage skill print and shadow and flame have stronger DPS options. Both are still rlly good adventurers to have though bc they have rlly good coabs and Nobu is still a good flame dispeller. I mainly pulled on the banner bc I rlly like them and being able to pull off Veronica Master Kai cheese with Ieyasu now is just a bonus lol.

1 Like

So pretty interesting news related to the collab just came out! Priconne is seemingly gonna get worldwide release finally! It’s not officially confirmed yet, but there is an AppStore preorder page up as well as an en Twitter account getting recently verified.
Unfortunately though, seems like it could have quite a bit of problems compared to jp. Besides some of the obvious ones like the game possibly having 3 years worth of content missing at launch, the main thing is that it’s being published by Crunchyroll… Bc they’re publishing it (and likely taking the translation role based on what Cygames has said in the past), censorship/notable script changes are very possible, which might not really bother some, but based on the other mobile games they’ve published, it could also get a lot greedier than jp. The community reaction over Crunchyroll being publisher is pretty negative overall from what I’ve seen so far and the AppStore description with poorly translated names like “Cal” for Kyaru doesn’t exactly help…

1 Like

It looks like fun, kinda reminds me of Chain Chronicles that was my beginning of my Mobile Game journey.

But as you said, Crunchyroll isnt really my favorite for when it comes to games, so Ill pass on it.

1 Like

I think it’s a pretty fun game. It’s not exactly the most innovative or anything imo as an autobattler, but still pretty good as a time waster at the least and the art in general is really good, especially in the cases of cutscenes.
Given Crunchyroll being publisher though, I don’t really have high hopes… Possible censorship/script changes doesn’t really bother me bc even if I think it’s unfortunate, it’s to be expected for translations and such, but Crunchyroll’s record of lowering the amount of free stuff a ton and messing up translations a bit, I think I’d rather just keep playing jp even if I don’t know what’s going on story-wise at all and have to look stuff up to understand units. Also, if they go with the likely route of launching 3 years worth of content behind, I think the game could face a bit of monetization issues bc I don’t really see much of a point in pulling on early banners if it’s objectively better to save up for your favorites/top tiers/collab characters instead when you can have a general idea when they’ll come out so you can spark for them. At the least, Priconne is finally getting its global launch, even if it might not be the best compared to its jp version…

Plus I don’t think I’ll abandon my jp account in favor of a global one when I have the Pipple tree on it

1 Like

:flushed: Im up to 10k stones sooooo… We saving till jan or feb, whenever the announcement drops

1 Like

I think I’m actually gonna start saving up myself now. I went all in to try for Pecorine on the last banner but although I did get FMitsuba which I’m rlly happy with and 2 copies of Pandora, I didn’t get Pecorine and I’ll probably just end up buying a dream summon for her. Given the number of events that should happen in the next two months, the usual free gifts for updates and stuff, plus the NY raffle, I should at least be able to recoup my losses though.

Also, I think the collab should happen either February or March considering the leaked trailer for P5S that should get officially revealed in a few days did confirm the Feb 23 launch for it. With the overseas launch for it being confirmed at this point, plus the Xmas digest being changed to one in January with big news and the obvious datamine, I definitely feel like the collab is gonna happen. I’m rlly happy that will though bc I’m already beyond hyped for it and the collab is gonna be good for the game playerbase-wise like with the Capcom collabs. I rlly wonder what they’ll do about the music though :eyes:

1 Like

Wait Feb-March?!?! Ugh but I guess that means I have more time to save :sweat_smile:

Speaking of that, I wished they gave a building like in FEH to save music, I would’ve rather to change some of the music ingame to some of the nice songs they have - although there would probably be licensing problems with keeping Persona music on the app due to time limits :pensive:

2 Likes

Huh, I never really thought about that, but I think it would be cool if they put something in like that, even if it’s like FEH’s where it’s more or less a glorified jukebox. I’d rlly love to hear some of the songs like the themes from FEH2 and Sun Wukong’s event in game after their event runs end and the Legend Agito theme too without being completely stressed out.

2 Likes

I just want to be able to listen to the anniversary music again :lanceheresy:

1 Like

Today’s announcement stream just ended and Persona 5 collab is finally confirmed! Just from the small clip, I’m so hyped for it! I am a bit sad that Joker is gonna be a gacha unit, but I’m definitely gonna spark for him with how cool he seems gameplay wise! Lol at the age restriction for the event video tho.

2 Likes

The way I how barely have enough to spark :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Ig its about time to start praying to Rngsus

Other than that, Im excited to see what storyline the use, cuz I kinda skipped two of the recent events due to their event theme and…

1 Like

We still have the arena event after the current one ends plus Syndicate/ Archives reruns and the new Morsayati fight afterwards, so there should be a few free multis worth of stuff coming up without even counting logins/dailies.
I’m actually pretty curious how they’ll do the story too, especially for how they’ll make the Thieves get isekai’d with their metaverse abilities intact.

I don’t rlly mean to flex but the thing I ordered around a month ago arrived :eyes:

Excuse the potato photo

The entire thing is in Japanese, so I can’t read any of it, but full size and highest quality versions of the game’s art, as well as all of the concept art is super nice to look at. The book was bit on the pricey side, but I rlly love it and the sheer amount of stuff it has in it made it worth it imo! I can’t escape Okada and his gacha grip now tho.

1 Like

Oh it slipped my mind that there would be a dragalia lost art book, can just imagine all the art inside for the dragons and enemy bosses. Oh must look so nice and clean. Art books for the games you really like are always so great and worth it!

1 Like