Dragalia Lost: Discussion and Summon Cheers

YESSSS BOIS. WE GOTTEM!

@DIMTI @DragonClasher Pls correct me if Im wrong but is there a different alt to Martimi?

1 Like

There is the regular one, but he doesn’t have any other alts. Also I got him from today’s free pull too lol

1 Like

1 Like

All my saving for nothing…

1 Like

I’m rushing everything in the Halloween event last minute and I was finally able to clear the nightmare stage yesterday after the ally cpus decided to cooperate with me and aim for the boss instead of the other monsters with it. After maxing out my sweet retreat and finishing a 5* light lance for Halloween Eli today, I can clear the nightmare stage pretty consistently.

My light team is way better now and I’m absolutely ready for when the circus event returns.

1 Like

Ugh another Dark banner. I love the new dragon transformation tho

1 Like

I’m actually planning on doing 1 or 2 multis. Lathna could work really well in my dark team due to the synergy with Delphi.

1 Like

Idk but I got her and I feel bad that Idk how to use her.

My team rn is Adonis or whatever that dudes name from the shatter futures event, Heim, Cass, and Delphi.

I should swap out Adonis/blond dude for lath but i invested alot into him… Maybe when I lvl up her mana circles, Ill bench him and bring Lath up.

1 Like

Oh nice, I did 3 multis and all I got was a Vayu. While he is definitely good, I barely use my wind team. Think I’m gonna have to rely on free weekend multis if they bring them back to get her bc I wanna save more for the Christmas banner and my own dark team of Veronica, Cass, Delphi, and Botan/Sazanka is good enough.
I probably would recommend swapping Audric for her if you choose to bc you have Delphi as well to get the max damage from her first skill.
Also, the Megaman event preview has me really excited for it. His art is amazing (especially the robot masters in the background) and his mechanics (as well as the fact that he has his own unique UI) seem neat. I’m definitely gonna grind out all the event weapons and I’m looking forward to hearing the incomprehensible jpop version of the Wily stage theme.

1 Like

AHHH i saw that on twitter and I legit got hyped. Im a little happy he’s free.

Ye I realized they had good poison synergy :bapcloud:

1 Like

Yup, even if he’s just okay as a free character like Alphonse from the FEH collab, his gimmicks are gonna make me use him whenever I can anyways.

1 Like

noice my H!mari is 2UB xddddddd

My team for the rerun xddd

2 Likes

Guess I can be done with the banner now, the tickets from the event have been really nice to me seeing as they also gave me a Curran and Xander. I don’t care for the banner dragon too much.

Finally beat eHMS once, need to do it 2 more times though

2 Likes

Is anyone pulling on the new PT2 banner?

Im certainly not since Lowen (best bean) does a decent job and I want Curan from the first banner for reasons…

Completing the Heim Lath trio :star_struck:

Still no Akasha :frowning:

Lmfao now i get her off a single

2 Likes

No Curran :frowning:

But I got Naveed. I needed a better Fire Dps!

2 Likes

Ran across this on Twitter and thought of you all … idk who she is, but the art is adorable!

2 Likes