Dragalia Lost: Discussion and Summon Cheers

Yeah I would rlly want to at least try to match with the gigawhales and have a full 5* box eventually, if ever. Getting them all to 50MC would definitely be a whole different matter all together tho lol.
It would probably take me years to get a full 5* box (unless they do another mass water refund for some reason) considering how somewhat scarce the free water is compared to how much is needed for everything. At the same time tho, I would say it’s a bit realistic for that to happen eventually when I have pretty much all of the key prints maxed out as well as most of the characters I want for one reason or another at 50MC, so I don’t have the biggest need for water outside of the occasional new print, character, or 70MC.

1 Like

You can do it! Getting all 5 star box and/or upgrading all MCs is gonna be hard and take a long while so I’d honestly say aim for one if any. Even if you don’t need water for much it’s still a scarce thing, I didn’t think about how much water it’d take to do this till now and it’s just yea a lot to do even a few 5 star promotions, but I believe you can get it, you’ve shown you can get a lot of materials out of events and save up so i can see you being able to do either of these eventually.

1 Like

I hope I’ll be able to do it! The monthly gauntlet rewards and random water giveaways are probably gonna have to carry me rlly hard tho lol.

1 Like

The newest story chapter finally did confirm GJeanne as this month’s gala! I think I’m gonna skip out on saving for half anniversary gala next month/the likely FE2 rerun again bc I rlly love her new design and my light dragon roster is pretty weak. I’m pretty sure this is the first time her main Cygames design has gotten a short hair alt and she looks nice with it.

The time attack rankings closed and I’m pretty happy with my placement!

It’s not anywhere close to top 100 bc I don’t have OGCleo and Althemia built up nor my facilities (namely the dracolith) maxed for the 4 sec strat, but I prefer not to go through the RNG fest anyways and I’m rlly proud of at least getting top 1%!

1 Like

Wow that’s awesome, making into top percent! Woo you very strong and getting that high without using meta strats I assume from what you said, that’s quite an achievement

1 Like

I actually used the general meta strat of oneshotting Kai using Arsene on GAlex with Delphi to debuff him but I used Gleo and Linnea in place of OGCleo and Althemia bc they’re what I have built up. I probably could refine my time by getting my dracolith maxed out and hoping for good RNG, but there’s rlly no point when rankings are over and I already got top 1%. I’m still pretty proud I was able to get that high tho and at least I upgraded my shadow dracolith up to 28 which will be super helpful since I have pretty much all of the best shadow dragons.

1 Like

Oh ok, general meta idea is the same just substituted units since they’re what you have powered up, well still it is an impressive achievement no matter what, reaching top percent is awesome

1 Like

The 2.5 anniversary digest is out and it definitely made the half anni way more hype!

Notte finally being playable is cool and there’s a bunch of freebies as usual like thousands of free mite and free daily multis! The new anni event looks rlly cool as well, especially with human Mids seemingly being the new free 50MC raid unit! The new QoL stuff like the encyclopedia that just went up are pretty neat too and the upcoming banner unit previews look rlly nice. I’m super hyped that Vampy managed to get in with her brother Veight being a likely possibility as well and I’m planning on going all in on her.
On a different not tho, the new endgame fights are pretty interesting. It does suck how 50%+ of the roster is bad for it but being buffless for the entirety of the fight more or less is pretty interesting and besides the annoying mechanics, it’s a pretty decent fight and the new prints from it are rlly cool.

1 Like

I haven’t watched the digest yet but I did see notte becoming playable, that’s pretty darn cool, she’s no longer on the sidelines but instead out in the field helping with fights now, also saw some of the new raid event and the fight looks very fun

1 Like

Yea even if they’ve made it rlly obvious that Notte was gonna be playable with all the hints in the past year or so like her powerboost tease, Meene’s whole deal, and her holding a dagger in the P5 collab art, I’m still pretty surprised how they did it. Human Mids being added as a playable character was rlly surprising for me tho, I hope they add in the other human forms of the story dragons since Jupiter and Mercury already have designs.

1 Like

That human mid I thought it was just another dragon but you know with human design but it’s not, it’s an adventurer, that is pretty great. And yea with this it’d be cool to get the other dragons human forms playable too.
Since I finally watched the digest I saw the new upcoming units they decided to show which is nice, Tobias is looking nice and those two bosses for rise of sinister dominion look amazing. Those boss design are really good

THE PUPPER EVENT IS FINALLY BACK AND ITS PERMANENT AS A PHOTO MODE!
Especially with this, I think this half anni was rlly good. The new raid was pretty cool and it’s neat how Mids is actually a super good unit, plus the other new content like Gala Notte and LCiella are neat. This gala banner treated me rlly well tho. I walked away with both Notte and Myriam, as well as GElly, Thor, and an extra Cat dupe. I also had to use a bit of the wallet, but I did my first spark on this banner for the one gala I’ve wanted for the longest time.

I’ve wanted her even before she got buffed into the brokenness she is now, so it’s nice that I finally have her.

1 Like

Oh this dog is so damn cute, this is the first time trying this dog event thing and it’s so cute, a nice little break from farming for stuff in dragalia. Also this event im use to get the character at the start of events so when mid didn’t show up in my collection straight away I was confused and worried it was a bug. The raid is fun and human mids is such a nice design.
You got gala mym, that’s a nice looking character design and it’s great you finally got a character you’ve wanted for so long, even greater that she’s apparently really strong now, even better reason to use her a lot now that you got her

1 Like

Yeah I absolutely love Pupper and I’m so happy he’s a permanent feature lol. Him being in his own “dogs” section of the dragon roost is pretty neat considering it seems like a tease for more pets being added.
I rlly like Mids too. It’s pretty neat how he’s more or less Gala Mym for wind with similar numbers to her too. I do hope that the other human forms of the dragons do come out tho since the Okada apparently said they’re considering making the others playable too bc of their designs‘ popularity.

1 Like

Yes definitely need the other dragons human forms, would be cool to have a whole team of dragon adventurers. I do hope that won’t be a solely anniversary release tho for human dragons now

1 Like

Preview for the Cygames event is up now and it’s a lot more surprising than expected

Vampy was already revealed ofc and she still looks like a nice addition, but Grimnir and Rose Queen, despite being some of the most popular Cygames characters by far, are SUPER surprising! It seems that Vampy could be the f2p raid unit, but I’m already planning on going all in on the banner for Grim and Rosey assuming they’re on it. I’m even willing to use a dream summon whenever another gets added for one of them tbh.

1 Like

Is rose queen a dragon or adventurer? Grim, malinda and rose look cool and I might try for grim and malinda

1 Like

Rosey could go either way tbh. Her Rose Queen form would more than likely to be a dragon, but she does have a human form they could use instead and possibly put in Chronos or Malinda’s regular design as the new, non-Gala Agni, dragon.

1 Like

Oh ok, that dragon looks funny and cute. So that dragon is malinda, is the malinda in this event meant to be the same malinda as that funny dragon just redesigned?