#dAv11dReza

it looks boring if you ask me, I don’t see no hype, I feel disappointed.

3 Likes

OH WAIT. Did BleekoBleeko’s artwork thing end? Maybe this is the winner and his thing is so nice that they’re making a skin based off of the artwork. Although on VGpro there is no guy named dAv11d…

Here I’m gonna make another wild guess; a new game mode and event, reward is School Days Reza skin lol

2 Likes

Could his shirt be a football jersey of some kind?

1 Like

SEMC is getting lazy bro, I mean they were lazy with the first SE LE recolored skins too and the community got mad, but now nobody cares about the ded game anymore so they don’t either. lol

3 Likes

i can’t use the link because school wifi but to me it looks sort of like a new gamemode because they have the kraken, a treant and minion in the art, and people have been asking for a monster murdering gamemode. it doesn’t look like a new skin because it is soley red pants and a black jacket, and smecs arts have been getting really good.

2 Likes

a rare skin isn’t even that bad. i don’t understand why you are overreacting so much. if there is something that is showing that VG is dying its 100% not the skin department… bc skin quality has become so much better.

2 Likes

Any theories on what the hashtag means?

Oh I’m an idiot and forgot about this.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:
Well, that seems to solve it

1 Like

So I’m guessing that “dAv11d” is his fictional gamertag and the skin is supposed to portray a gamer, which explains the backpack and weird clothes.

First look and all I can think of is white ■■■■…

Su :parking: reme

4 Likes

They really changes his face, im not longer getting a arabian vibe anymore… more like a tanned white male…

1 Like

I will still tap that ass

30 chars

3 Likes

Ew I was hoping it was a new game mode or at the very least an event :confused:

Reza has the worst character design and skins

What do you guys think it is
Screenshot_20180724-001446
I think it might be some sort of last man standing mode

there is a nother thread discussing this: #dAv11dReza

i also had the idea of it being a game mode… i guess great minds think alike >:^)

Maybe you’re right. it’s a weird mash up.

Reza wearing a hoodie? weird
Kraken statue with a treant and minions in some kinda circle / portal.

that hoodie has a logo that looks suspiciously very like the north pole trademark and a backpack? weird.

could this possibly be the long - awaited Vainglory merchandise that everybody keeps wishing for?

1 Like

@moderators May one of you merge the two?

On topic, I think it’s an event ( with the arena field seen in Broken Pipe ) to win School Days Reza. However, merch would kind of be cooler