#dAv11dReza

there is a nother thread discussing this: #dAv11dReza

i also had the idea of it being a game mode… i guess great minds think alike >:^)

Maybe you’re right. it’s a weird mash up.

Reza wearing a hoodie? weird
Kraken statue with a treant and minions in some kinda circle / portal.

that hoodie has a logo that looks suspiciously very like the north pole trademark and a backpack? weird.

could this possibly be the long - awaited Vainglory merchandise that everybody keeps wishing for?

1 Like

@moderators May one of you merge the two?

On topic, I think it’s an event ( with the arena field seen in Broken Pipe ) to win School Days Reza. However, merch would kind of be cooler

honestly, it feels kinda weird for Reza to get a “school days” skin before Samuel does. He is the father after all…

that’s why i kinda doubt it’s a skin.

You assume Semc makes logical choices…

Lyra has a school skin too.

They can’t make samuel a school skin because Sam is a dropout haha

1 Like

Isn’t his rare a school days skin?

2 Likes

lol. hMMM… aparently it IS. when did they change the description? i remember it was “Apprentice skin”

Think it was changed when tiers were completely removed and renamed to be standalones

Samual has school skin tho… it was at first called “appretince samual” which was changed to “school days”

4 Likes

I have a few thoughts on the teaser:

1. New (Spring?/Fall?) Rise map, with new Treants, Kraken, Gold Frog (and am exited minion?)
  2. School Day Reza (much wow)
  3. New game mode (ew)
  4. New event that you can register with 10k Glory and win a recolored Reza skin. (gross, no thanks)

I have been digging through the net and Im thinking maybe some other company has bought VG and the whole SEMC team. Which might result in the dismissal of some member (which usually of the financial department and not the creators themselves).

Another theory might be VG will be pushed through a super cycle with more Advertisement, a CINEMATIC (?!) and more frequent hero update/ skins being reworked.

Anyways, let not get our hopes up…it’s SEMC after all…
:v

I hope so. Pls.
30hopefulchars

yeh. I hope so too.

think about it. A hoodie and some track pants with a black back pack? that’s suppose to be his school days skin? i dunno… but i would’ve put more creativity into a skin.

That’s my take on it anyway. These teasers are really cryptic. Hardly anything to go on.

ill gladly take this skin over his netherknight and/or Red lantern skin. I love it when gaming companies make their characters have casual clothing and nothing fantasy or complex

edit: apparently it’s something big according to this dev

nvm

“Reach Vainglorious in one of the ranked modes.” maybe who knows but its probably event orientated.

oh well. and here I am, thinking VG would be revealing something that isn’t a skin. but hey, it’s a skin. lol.

2 Likes

it’s definitely not only a skin, once again, another dev is hiding something

IG we shouldnt be quick to judge thats its just a a skin

lol. I’m just expecting history to repeat, like it usually does.
it’s an event with a check list to tick off in order to get the skin.

will SEMC dare to do something spectacular? we’ll have to see…

2 Likes

So, all this exaggerated hype is just for a skin? I mean you expect something different, when they write things like “somethings coming” and get emotional when sharing their thoughts on the upcoming feature. It could have been a new game mode, map or something else but with prejudice, I don’t believe that it’s worth the hype. The fact that it will most probably require a special event which will also want you to have at least 10k glory to participate is frustrating for free to play players or maybe it’s just me. Or else it might require you to complete a bunch of tasks to get the skin and if it turns out to be that way I hope they don’t force us to grind like insane (win 10 5v5s,40 pvp games in total etc). Even if they make it so, I believe that they will give us enough time for this one. Anyway, we’ll see what’s up I guess, peace :slight_smile:

edit: If it actually turns out to be as mysterious as they are trying to make it, everything i wrote recently might just go to waste :smile:

2 Likes

Why? I LOVE his design and her Nether skin is dope.

1 Like