Corrupt a wish game

Granted in a way that we switch fates and I convert to her religion and Grace and I become husbando and waifu

I wish we knew if Vainglory’s Earth is flat :thinking:

Granted but in exchange we lose our memory every time we find out.

I wish there was only one universal language on the world (slangs, emojis, made-up languages all count for universal language). No matter what you make up, everyone understands.

Granted, but the implementation of the Universal Language was strongly disliked, leading to protests and riots.

I wish that gaming journalists weren’t such a laughingstock.

Granted, but EA and Activision create a monopoly on gaming

I wish EA and Activision stopped being so greedy and created more complete games

1 Like

Granted but they go bankrupt as all the other gaming companies become greedy and apply their previous strategies.

I wish I made good wishes.

Granted, but that wish only lasted for one wish.

I wish that people didn’t pick stupid cards whenever I play Cards Against Humanity.

Granted but all the cards are stupid cards

I wish I could E

grantd, but th concept of th lttr “” dosn’t xist in this univrs anymor.

I wish that th lttr “” didn’t disappar.

Grented bet evere vewel es “e”.

e wesh thet the VG sebreddet wesn’t tresh.

grented. everyene en the seb went te thes ferems se new they shetpest here

e wesh devs weeld cemmenecete weth es mere

Grented, bet the devs enly telk te es abeet thengs enreleted te Veenglery.

E wesh thet every vewel wes ne lenger repleced weth the letter “e.”

Granted but now we can’t write anymore after my wish.

I wish my cats were more friendly towards other cats.

W͈͚͕̺͉̩̹ͧͯ͒ͫ̎͘i͎͆͑́s̖͔͓͛̊h͕͈͓̍̐̐̚ ͚͐̍̆ͩg̜͚̩̘̤̗ͬ̉ͧ͂̑̎ͅr̴͗́ȁ̶̐n̰̼̞͕̠̅͗ͪͅt̞̭e̵̔͆̿ͬͯd͔͉̦̘̤͑ͫ,̪͍̌̌̈͆ͫ́ ̺͕͇̻͓̦̉̓b̵͒́͑ͩ̇u̐͂͜ț̡̺̜̟̣́ ̹̋y̭̜̥̼̩̩͍͌ͩͨ͂̑͞o̻̼̰̝ͨ̿ǘ͍͓̖̝̈̋̽̚r̠̭͙̻̖̦͇ͣͨ̎̈͑̆ ̞̲͙̮͖͚̙̂ͯ́͂̂ͤ͑c̢̘a͙͕̭̣̞͆̀t͎̰̖̖̼̞̎̉̉͒s̞̫̽̀̌ͯ͗̊̈ ̘ͩ͗ͫ̊̍ͨ̚a͑̓͒ͧṙ̼̩͉̈́͋̈́ͪ̿̊̕ẻ̼̜̃ͧ̆͜ ͙͍̠̮ͫ͛̾̎̌͠n͖͚͓͇̹ͩo̘͖̮ ̧̰̊ͦͣ͗̐͗̚l̜̍̒̂͌ͯͅo̘̙̺̦̦̅ͪ̊ń̆̽ͣ͡ğ̦̝͉̙̭̑ͣè̦r̟̤̗͓̠̼̐ͥ͛ͮ̄̔̀ ͎̟̦͖̣ͨ͡f̴̩̲̬̓̊̎ͅͅr̡̮̭̝̲̆̄ͭ̏̆̈̾ï̤̰̺̦̅̅̊e̱̰n̙̞̾ͥ͊ͪ̔ͯ̾ḏ̗̱̘̱̖̿ͨ̍͝l̵̼̲̳ͫ͐̄ͫy̍͌͋͏ ̑̾̔̂ͭͨ͠t̉ô͖̺̗̮ͦͫͦ̅̕ẅ͇ä̢͇̥̻̮̝͙́̔͂͂͑̎r͙͈̓͠d͎̐̆s͈͇̟̍̈ͫ ̣̜̩̹̤͚͐ͨ̔͂͞yͯ̚͏̪oͤ̉̍́ͧ͒҉̥̙ư̬͉͌̒.̆͒̓͑́ͫ̂

I̝͈͓̤͕̜͓̒ͥ̆ͬ̋͡ ̵̮̣͓̬́͂͆̑͝w̸̨͍͙͕̹̬̣̪̜̦̃̽ͬͩ̍̍̑̚i̶̶̮͕̹̫͍͛̑̈ͭ̀̓ͫs̹̜̞̮͚̀h̝͕̭͈̱̄͂̎̀ ̢̗̤̯͚͙̈̒ͪ̎ͭ̍ͧ͆͞ͅt̶̸ͩ̈́͛͏̞̳h̨̫̟̰̰͍̹̒͗ͩ̎̊ͭ͒͛͞ͅạͩ́͊͋̍͗͘t̮͎̯͖̮͓͉̋̉͐͊͘ͅ ̵̡͙̮̤͎̣͑͑ͭͭw̛̭̫̳͕̹̺͙̠͆ͣ̆̽ͯ̆̐̊̏e̛͍̥͖̲̮͂ͪ̍̓́ ̧̪̰̼ͫc̯͓͚̝̭͍̹͍̆͌o̴̬͚̱͖͚̽̅̿ͯͯ́͟ͅư̡̳̼̩͇̙̱̗̥̜͖̗̗͓͐ͣͣ͌́̊lͦ̉͐͐̿̚҉̡͉̣̣̼̺̦̯̦̗̟̠͝ḑ̜̹̲̫̟̜̲͈̲͓̖̞̩̼̜͈̱̿͊̀͋ͭ̈̍̆̎ͭͦͮͯ̕̕͡ͅ ̺̳̬͖̫͖͓̫͎̖̥͎̻̣ͩ̉̓͆̔̒͂͗̇͞w̴̶̵͇̪̝͛͒ͬͣͥ̒ͧ̚͟͠ͅr̴̡̒͛̈̇̉ͩ̽ͦ́͏̞̗̼͎̜͇̭͈̟̻͜i̛͕̥͇̜̟̻͉ͮ̃ͭ́̉̌̋͑ͭ̆̃͊ͫ̒̃͒̕͢͝t̑͛̋̒͛̊́҉͖̗͇̘̠̀͞͠e̡̛̾̌ͭ̾ͯ̈́͂̏͆҉͏͈͓̼̗̞̭̜̻̳̩͓̤͖̙̰̺̻̘ ̵̨͓̲͈̬̰̹̲̮͚̠̪̓̍ͫ̅̔ͤ̆ͪ͋̇ͅa̸̛̳͕͍̞͕̱̪̔ͥͬ̽͢͞͠g̸͓̜̱̪̫̣̮͙̤͓͕͈̍ͦ͗ͨ̍̀a̢̨̗̳͚̙͉̥̲̗̙͈̙͚͙̭̘̙͔̿̍͆̈͊́̇̀͜ͅî͐̑ͥ͐ͨ͗͐͆ͭ̎̊̓ͫ͐͂͞͏̧͈̜̖̖̠̜̳̭̹͕͈̼͘nͮ̉ͮ̓͆̿͂̈́͗ͫͪ̊͆ͯͦ̿̾̚͏̴҉͍̲̯̘͖̘̳̤̤̗̤̺͘.̨͓̹̱͓ͨ̔̄ͣ̋ͯͦ̅͋͑ͭͪ̚̚͘

granted but the whole world now speaks a language that you don’t understand.

I wish that I can watch all the episodes of any anime that are not released yet.

Granted but they’re all trash

I wish every VG hero was reskinned to be Ozo

Granted, but now every hero plays like Ozo.

I wish that could I dab on the haters without getting beaten up.

1 Like

Granted but now you no longer have haters to dab on… wait… is that even a bad thing??

I wish I could play on any server without lag.

granted, but the game crashes everytime the enemy team gets an ace.

I wish I could fly so that I could touch the sky.

Granted, but now you can’t touch the ground anymore.

I wish I didn’t have to wish.

Grant…uh…forum explodes

I wish @HipsterSkaarf fixed the forums after that explosion