Armour needs a rework

people would just be building a ton more sustain and non-crit wp tho
also, that’d be really dumb for cp heroes that auto you, because they can still crit

dude idk i’m just throwing ideas. anything can counter anything but what’s needed is balance. no need to argue every idea… just trying to be creative lmfao. whatever tbh lol

I’m fine with your ideas, I’m just stating what problems might arise. You’ve got some good ideas tho

1 Like

Those are problems with every move though thing phase in and out of a player created game development guided meta

They can crit their measly wp and it would be mitigated through armour.

CP doesn’t crit…

Every hero has a tiny crit chance, and using Melo’s crit thing, there would just be a chance everytime you autoed someone that you’d crit and give the guy fortified health

CP damage cannot crit. Period… So you can have a 100% crit chance with multiple Tornado triggers but that won’t make your attacks crit if you have 0 wp… It would crit 0…

I’m talking about auto attacks. Like say you are reza or cp vox or a cp auto attack hero. Your wp damage on autos can still crit

But don’t you need crit chance to crit
I can’t recall ever getting a crit without a foot, lucky strike, trigger or monocle

It can crit if you build a crit item. If you have 0% crit chance even with 6 SBs on Celeste or Ringo you would never crit (I’m not talking about Ringo’s passive though lol).

Lemme check, but I feel like you can crit, it just never actually matters because the crit does like 10 more damage

I mean that would explain why I never notice

Meh, I would just give metal jacket a passive. 3% reflect of WP damage to the enemies, each normal attack taken adds another stack of 3% reflect up to 6 stacks. Stacks decay after 7 seconds of not taking damage at a rate of 1 stack every 1.5 seconds.

1 Like

So you’d reflect 21% of damage back after 6 attacks? Your lane trading would be insane against any wp hero…

Imagine riem krul rona or alpha building this

Lol imagine clips of alpha in reboot killing everyone because metal jacket

4 Likes

18% reflect at most, re-read the numbers. And no it wouldn’t. You wouldnt be able to kill someone with just a metal jacket alone. If anything it would mitigate some of the healing lifesteal gives

You wouldn’t alpha ults you to 1/2 health during the time you start pounding her trying to keep her dead at last bit you die due to hitting a nice crit the moment bp procs

wait… wouldn’t it be 3% reflected, then another 3% per a stack, with 6 stacks? so 3+18?
also, you wouldn’t kill them, but it would make it so much harder to trade in lane as a wp carry. also, in teamfights, you’d pretty much destroy everyone that’s wp because they’d be hurting themselves way more than they hurt you. They most likely are going 4 offense and are squishies, and you’re a tank with almost double their health…

1 Like

Anti- crit seems simple enough.

Deflecting would require a new mechanic, but it’s also good.

Numbers gotta be low tho, because these 2 are quite OP

2 Likes