Armour needs a rework

Gwen would be completely destroyed

Just give it a health boost, aeigis has one so for the life of me I can understand why MJ doesn’t.

1 Like

i mean i guess you understand then ok

aegid builds off a health item, metal jacket doesn’t

So, not sure I understand your point… Aegis base stats (shield armour) are identical to MJ (but flipped), whilst Aegis has a reflex block and base health.

Should MJ have a reflex block and health if it’s designed to be the armour equivalent of an Aegis? Absolutely nothing stopping them making its build path start with a oakheart.

As for things stand every jungle and carry build Aegis, many simply ignore MJ because it provides no additional utility.

1 Like

MJ gives you 6.5% more damage reduction than CoP plus infusion for 650 more gold. But the infusion gives you 70 WP / 20% attack speed or 70 CP / 30% cdr. MJ only gives 6.5% more damage reduction than Atlas for 50 more gold but you lose the 4-second 65% damage reduction passive. MJ needs a buff but not a RB. I think MJ and Husk should be combined into one item. Change MJ to build out of CoP and Dragonheart. I would drop MJ armor to 115 just like CoP but give it 450 health and the barrier.

2 Likes

Agree my point re reflex block was that Aegis offers additional utility outside of just shield and armour base stats. But your right reflex block would be OP; interesting idea re husk as it’s an item I’ve built only once and find particularly useless.