Anyone here play gacha games?

Ehh yea :sweat_smile: including when it came to flying in the sky partsā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

Anything for you my Queen :bowing_man:ā€ā™‚

Iā€™ve got the best two (offensive) healers out of the whole game.

Brave Veronica (best calvary healer ) and Camila (best flying healer) :easter_happy_1:

Alm was a ok choice (since hes a Red Sword Nuke) but we already have Red Sword Nukes in the game. Nothing better he has.

Micaia might have also be a good choice (shes the 2nd best out of the banner) but Im not really into that kit.

Eliwood is niche for being a blue lancer that specializes in killing dragons and beasts but thats it (hes still 3rd best)

and Stigard or whatever is the best but it she requires orbs that Im not going to spend! Im saving for the next mystic!!!

1 Like

I thought I smelled a person with a Kronya PfP typing hmmm.

1 Like

I went for stand user Micaiah :pouting_cat: Alm and Eliwood arenā€™t that great of choices for the free choice considering they have a lot of competition in the super full infantry sword/cavalry lance unit pools (plus I have good enough units for both) and I personally donā€™t like staff units that much, so I went with her. plus I refuse to support Camilla emblem
Besides the free brave Micaiah, the last notable unit Iā€™ve pulled was the green Olwen from one of the daily banners. Iā€™ve super invested in my Kronya tho, sheā€™s amazing for a f2p GHB unit and I absolutely do not regret feeding a Takumi into her for close counter. Iā€™m saving all of my grails for the rest of her merges rn. Iā€™m also working on a Tharja due to her weapon refine, sheā€™s at +6 atm and I have the other 4 waiting to be promoted.

1 Like

Refusing Camila?!

BLASPHEMY! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD :lanceheresy:

Mike-kie-ah was my second choice but I wasnt really into her since I have more than enough Green Tome Users.

Also Im also working on my Kronya too :easter_happy_1:

1 Like

She already has enough alts :pouting_cat:
The main reason besides the good weapon and stats and waifu that I maxed my kronya was bc of my Duma. Combined with his C, she can solo most maps without reinforcements

1 Like

Ah it must be nice to have a Mystic :alphabarf:

(Totally the reason why Im not spending orbs until the next Mystic is out, so I can be prepared)

1 Like

Having Duma is cool and all, especially during his season in raids, heā€™s honestly a little succ. He can oneshot a ton of units bc of his monster attack stat, but heā€™ll realistically only be able to reach units on my armor team. Heā€™s basically useless on my kronya team after he activates his C skill lol

1 Like

What a fitting time to summon @Ishtar

and it cost me no orbs :3

1 Like

ha HA!

Finally my FEH luck has given me something good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on pulling a legendary! Iā€™ve had some good luck as well recently seeing as I pulled Brave Camilla as well as Mia and a Leif dupe from free pulls.
Iā€™m not really gonna pull on the current legendary banner. Julia and Roy (the only legendary/mythics I donā€™t have on it) are cool, but I have the save for the inevitable new 3H banner. As long as the upcoming seasonal banner doesnā€™t have any 3H alts (or any alts for that matter) that donā€™t interest me, I should be fine. I must stay strong for Dorothea when she eventually gets added.

1 Like

Totally understandable, Ik you want to get Best Boi Claude :triumph:

1 Like

FTFY

ngl tho, Iā€™m on my GD playthrough and upside down boi Claudeā€™s charm is starting to get to me. I might try to pull him if his obvious timeskip alt is good

1 Like

Started playing pokemon masters yesterday when it was launched early and Iā€™ve been enjoying it so far. Sorta feels like an actual pokemon game but for mobile, more so bc of the ability to play as much as you want. The gatcha sucks tho. Rates are low and gems come in low amounts. I have yet to pull a 5*. I have pulled 3 4*s tho, one of them being Wikstrom and Aegislash, who have been doing really well for me.

1 Like

Oh god u turned into a Rosa Fan too :skull:

On another note, I too did play it right when the notification dropped. Fun game and everything. Music to graphics and even to the Voice Acting.

Yeaā€¦ About that. I rerolled a couple of times till I got my 5s, Brenden.

They need to make drastic changes to the gatcha as well. 10 summons without any guarantee of a 4 star or above? HELL NO! Im not spending a dime on this game until its reworked or never.

Paid crystals and free crystals is a horrible way to have a currency system on top of a bad draw system.

Though they did say u can play completely f2p but what they didnā€™t say that you would have to grind to compensate for not paying and getting the top or meta pokemon or items.

Yes, I was originally on the Hilda gen 5 protag waifu side, but Rosas thinking and sparkly eyes got to me

Dang reroller, ur taking way money that is gained through completely ethical means from the developers :pouting_cat: tbh rerolling completely slipped my mind considering I immediately linked my Nintendo account :bacon_tears:
Tbh the paid/free gems donā€™t bother me too much in concept (mainly on the daily discount part and the free one being prioritized on use), but the guaranteed 5* multi being locked behind paid ones and the prices do.
The gameplay is good tho. Iā€™ve almost maxed out my Rosa (already have Snivy fully evolved, just need to get its passive and max out the level cap) and Wikstrom can carry easily with support from Skyla, moreso bc he doesnā€™t get targeted due to Rosa being hyperleveled.

1 Like

The thing though is that some comps require lower tier stars like Agatha who is 3stars.

Just because they arenā€™t 5stars doesnt mean their useless and THANK DENA that they did that.

1 Like

Yup, I do like how every character has at least some use with investment, like in FEH, but much more f2p friendly considering you just need to grind out exp and items. Plus, it helps that they give out plenty of free characters throughout the story, especially Rosa bc sheā€™s easily one of the best supports atm with her serperior being extremely tanky and her gauge fill move being extremely helpful, more so with other team members that are reliant on using a lot of it.

AAAA I GOT HIM TOO OFF A SINGLE without rerolling :pouting_cat:

1 Like