Anyone here play gacha games?

Are there any ghost Pokémon people? Or fairy? Those are my favourite s

There are quite a few ghost ones, one being f2p but given lategame, but there’s literally only one fairy that’s gatcha exclusive.

1 Like

I may have already drained pretty much all of my non-login f2p gems from the story and training levels (I still have a few gems from this and co-op available) but at least I have 2 5*s to show for it uwu

1 Like

HMMMMM WAT A COINCIDENCE!

I have Karen and Brenden too :potoo: :lanceheresy:

1 Like

Do note that Im only leveling the Characters with potential for team building. Too bad some characters have barely any like Mina or Ramos.

1 Like

Lemme know whenever u get a 5* bc I think our accounts are connected in terms of pulls :eyes:
My box has a lot of good enough characters atm, mainly due to some of the lategame f2p ones being pretty good

I honestly haven’t bothered building up a lot of em considering my team of Rosa, Brendan, and Wilkstrom/bench Skyla took me through the entire story just fine. Swapped out Cheren in the third slot once I got him bc the synergy restores are pretty busted in single player. Had to swap him out for Karen today tho once I got her to finish the last co-op level.
I’m working on getting Brendan and Karen to level 85 atm so I can finish the battle to unlock gear

1 Like

I’m curious, any Azur Lane players out here?

Ex Azurlane player :triumph::fist: I quit because I had too much gatcha games and I was slowly becoming psychotic.

On another note, @DIMTI whos your favorite VC?

I always liked Violas personality in B/W but just listening to her Masters VC, had just bumped her up to best waifu :spring_happy_2:

I dunno, slightly hard to compare mostly incoherent Japanese (bc it’s my duty as a weeb to set it to that), but I like Rosas voice I guess. Maybe Professor Bellis as well bc she says stuff that’s at least understandable in english, plus I kinda like how she just randomly says stuff in Spanish her text lines.

1 Like

Have to admit, I did giggle to some of these.

Oh and heres the image that they’re talking about.

1 Like

I honestly got a little confused that there wasn’t any sort of gift for that at all. Other gatcha games have kinda spoiled me in terms of free stuff. For example, the dbz gatcha game I play is having its 300 million downloads event rn and between the pre-event campaign and the event itself, they’ve given out around 200-300 units of the summoning currency on top of banner discounts and free summons based on how many you’ve done in the past year…

1 Like

OH DEAR LORD THE 6K GEMS GIFT IN POKEMON MASTERS BLESSED ME
Did 2 multis on the Blue banner to try for him and I got 2 Olivas, a Karen dupe, and Phoebe. Too bad there’s not much content left that I can actually use them on lol

1 Like

Yeaaa about PKM…

Ive been playing off and on. The first week I played every day but now since there isnt much things to do, the game became very stale and boring. Ill pick the game up again once theres a new event out (Cough cough, the blue event lasted 40 minutes to play through.)

Yeah, same. I login to get the bonuses and that’s kinda it… Don’t see much of a point in grinding for good/leveled gear and getting leader notes for the max level caps if there’s nothing that they really do but make said grinds easier.
On another note, I’ve been playing FEH more seeing as I had decent luck with the dancing banner. With the free heroes path orbs, I managed to pull a Lewyn, Ranulf, and a dancing Ishtar. I fed Lewyn into Kronya seeing as he had a bad IV (mainly due to the -atk) and I didn’t really have much use for him. I absolutely do not regret it considering she can easily solo a lot of maps (including abyssals) when paired with dancer and Duma support with the special spiral. I really need more grails for the rest of her merges ;-;
I’m also considering building a Brave Ike considering I have 3 with the free one and he looks fun to use considering he just doesn’t die with his weapon refine.

1 Like

Lol i now want Apollo

1 Like

I saw his YT vid by nintendo.

It it possible to get back into DL without being so far behind good characters n stuff?

SCREAMING Finally! I always wanted this dude since his first banner. I now have a beast for every role!

Naesala for Blue
Yarne for Green
And now Tibarn for Red.

yessssssssssssss

Im not really knowledgeable in IVs but I think I got bad ones.
But I havent really cared since Im more of a collector

1 Like

A managed to pull a dancer Berkut, with a good IV (+atk, -spd) no less, the other day, so I’m pretty happy as well. Don’t think I’ll try for dancer Rein or Neph unless the upcoming banner isn’t too exciting.

1 Like

The only dancer I have is Inigo who is… Lack luster. Brave Azura does his job and maybe between.

Do update me on Berkut and how he is/how he plays! :easter_happy_1:

1 Like

I’ve mainly just been using him for TT grinding with a support build but he’s done really well even when I’ve had to use him for combat. The +4 to all stats from his weapon is pretty good, he’s pretty tanky for a support (which is something he definitely has over legendary Azura), and mainly thanks to his +atk IV he can take out some enemies if needed. The only really noticeable problem with him that I’ve faced is that he’ll get doubled a lot due to his pretty bad speed.