Anyone here play gacha games?

Azur Lane, the ship waifus.
If you’re interested, I think the Madoka gacha game came out a few days ago. Been seeing a lot of posts about it lately on fb.

1 Like

I quit FEH got boring for me, i did play until the dress corrin and camila banner

U could try granblue fantasy, its turn based jrpg which plays liek a mmorpg. But its very grindy.
Also the ssr rates are great during galas at 6% two times a month.

@DIMTI

Have you seen Final Fantasy Exvius?

I found it recently (cuz they’re having a 3rd anniversary) and its pretty much granblue fantasy with the final fantasy twist. And it has exploration with cities n stuff

Yeah, I played it a long time ago, back before the global version even came out (yes I’m enough of a weeb to have played it in Japanese even though I have no idea in the slightest how to read it). I stopped playing it because I got slightly bored of it but mainly bc I somehow lost my file even with a transfer code just in case that happened.
I got really sad it happened bc I had 2 copies of Gilgamesh (my favorite FF character)

1 Like

@RiseChu I’ve been having more luck in FEH now. Didn’t pull anything on the first summer banner, but I did get Lyn from the second one and I pulled pitybreaker sword Reinhardt (with a good boon/bane combo) and Thea and a female Byleth from the three houses banner! I also got the free 3h purchase bonus Byleth as well. I think I’ll still be pulling on the 3h banner for a try at Edelgard uwu

1 Like

Ughhh I still haven’t gotten any of the three houses characters :pensive: I think I used up all my luck with the summer banner…

Hopefully I can at least get one hero :potoo:

Also GOLDEN DEER FTW!!

1 Like

Black eagles is the best house dont @ me

1 Like

Not really into the battle royal genre but the anime feel to this hooked me. It was even promoted by the App Store (as VG was) and its ran by Netease, the same people that VG has supporting them in China.

The game is still fairly new and they keep updating it.

Oh its like fortnite but with anime style mechs and such.

Self explanatory

1 Like

I’m struggling to pull a single 5 star even with the increased rates and you pull two gala exclusives on a multi lol
I’ve had a lot of bad luck in Dragalia lately. I think the last 5 star I’ve pulled was wedding Aoi and that was from one of the free pulls, they’re really content with giving me a lot of 3/4 star dragons for some reason…

1 Like

I dunno why but this picture triggers me lmao.
I didn’t get a single 5 star character out of the event. yet the game seems insistent on giving me 5 star dragons.

On another note, any Azur Lane players?

@RiseChu owo I pulled Sothis! Also they need to stop with all the good bannners ;-; Outside of the daily ones that give you some units that aren’t available on banners anymore if you need em, all of the upcoming banners are great. It’s gonna be really hard to decide to what to use my orbs on between the new 3H banner (especially Hubert), the leaked legendary one, and the choose your legends one. The free Death Knight will be cool though. I really hope (even though I really feel like it’s gonna happen anyways) that they don’t throw another 3H banner in between all of it, my heart almost skipped a beat when I saw the new banner announcement bc I was worried that best girl Dorothea might’ve gotten in already when I have absolutely no orbs to spend for her.

1 Like

:upside_down_face: Isnt this like ur third mythical character now… I still havent gotten my first :potoo:

Honestly Im just lurking on multiple communities to see which heros are the most wanted or strongest because ya boi is starting to drain his orb pool down and alot more banners are coming out :tired_face:

OOH :flushed: Do tell about this leak!

Well I just wasted half of my orbs trying to get Summer Laegjarn and failing so I might have to drop some monies on Feh which would be my first time😷

1 Like

Dunno why but I’m decently lucky on legendary/mythic banners, as I’ve pulled quite a few of them (Lyn, Gunnthra, Azura, Hector, Tiki, Grima Robin, Eir twice with free tickets, Duma, Naga, and obviously Sothis now). I honestly go mainly for characters I like and sometimes those that have good skills though lol. Waifus are the downfall of my orbs.

About the leak

For some reason, there was info on the next legendary banner on the third page of the in-game news the other day. The next legendary unit will be Julia

She has a pretty good skillset as well

Rip my Sothis, I have to use her before her hard counter comes out ;-;

Also I’m very much ready to buy orbs once Dorothea (and probably Bernadetta as well) gets in if I don’t get her with my free orbs. I refuse to let her stay out of my house in all of my 3H playthroughs and letting her stay out of my box in heroes is certainly not an option as well. I still have my Black Knight bundle available lol.

1 Like

The summer banner was my downfall then :joy::joy::fist:

Ill probably spluge this one time and get Sophis since she reminds me of Palutena from Kid Icarus Uprising (:heart_eyes: Second all time favorite series)

1 Like

Ah you are a risechu of culture.

The control scheme of the game was a lil weird tho

1 Like