Animal Crossing: New Horizons

:arrow_up: Waiting by the airport to receive my invitation and Dodo code to fly to another island to sell my turnips yesterday! (Paid 100 bells this week, sold for 538!)

:arrow_up: Checking out my ever-enlarging flower garden this morning!

2 Likes

The portion of maze that your daughter made is cute with the colourful hydrangea bushes. Haven’t been able to see those bloom yet so seeing them now looks so pretty. It’d be funny if your daughter made a maze of the whole island, that’d actually be pretty fun tho as you could play stuff like scavenger hunts that she sets up for you and vice versa, oh that could be quite fun!

2 Likes

We made a new flag for our island yesterday!

Tool is here :arrow_right: https://acpatterns.com

1 Like

I wanted to post this here cuz I’m just really proud of this little farm section I made, and thanks Rise for the watermelon balls I was finally able to decide how to display them. My little farm so far!

3 Likes

:upside_down_face: If they dont port those assets to ACNH…

1 Like

Holy moly, the aesthetic is gorgeous… Is your island that bright in colors? Cuz i might book a flight whenever you’re on and bathe in the vibes.

I think what is making me like it more is that it reminds me of a KDH world Scala Ad Caelum with the colors and the water aspects!

What Im talking about

Just a overview and not really showing inside the city but ehh you get it.

1 Like

Your always welcome to visit my island, just let me know when. My island is rather colourful, I’m slowly reorganising flowers/bushes to be much more wild like, like this

this is right next to my farm section and I wanna do this with more areas on my island

That kdh world looks amazing, gonna look more into that just to see it in detail. And those pocket camp aquarium stuff looks so amazing, really wish a lot of pocket camp stuff was/is brought to new horizons, I want it T-T

2 Likes

Fireworks :celeste:

2 Likes

:arrow_up: Isabelle’s announcements on Twitter

2 Likes

I dont mean to bring up tea but it looks like they went back on their words for island backup. Good because it only was effective for a small group of players

1 Like

Good that backups are finally gonna be possible, still only for Nintendo online users but at least people can now keep the save safe in case of accident, or just wanting to change Switchs.

The dream land interests me more tho than the fireworks cuz it gives potential to see so many other islands, I liked using it in new leaf to see peoples themed towns or just really pretty and well designed places with the custom patterns for paths and such

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s out!

2 Likes

Isabelle and Redd are already in the plaza! :fireworks:

1 Like

Wow someone’s up quite early lol, I enjoyed my fireworks already, it was fun and cool especially putting your own custom designs as fireworks, and redds stall is full of fun goodies

1 Like

2 Likes

Time to grow me some pumpkins, hope more stuff comes that we can grow, is so cute. Also yes more coloured eyes, I miss gold eyes

2 Likes

The funny thing is that yesterday I kept thinking about making a post about ACNH and how I was getting bored.

Ig thats not needed anymore!

2 Likes

Christmas Decorations :pleading_face:

2 Likes