Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I haven’t actually played acnh in awhile, I need to go back and get pumpkin/Halloween furniture before I come back to present date for the next two months stuff which looks great btw, been getting my ac fix with pocket camp

wait is it actually fun again? after they went all monetization heavy on the game, i completely stopped playing

Oh it’s still pay heavy, probably even more so now since they’ve expanded the decorating area of the campsite, you can now put decorations anywhere on camp essentially even where amenities are. But man did they mark up the price even more for the limited furniture they released to go with that update.

It’s got so much more furniture than new horizons and wigs so i play it, it has become one of the two games I spend in but I have a set budget each month I allow myself for pocket camp so I only get each month the garden event deals and have the cheaper sub option, I can get some premium stuff but man is everything quite expensive

1 Like

I still want AQUARIUM FURNITURE IN ACNH :sob:

Also thank you for saving me from downloading the game only to be disappointed by it still being the same as i remembered it.

1 Like

I know that aquarium cookie is very nice, there’s many cookies and event stuff I wish came to new horizons.

Yea as much as pocket camp has cool stuff I definitely wouldn’t recommend getting into it again or at all if it’s to new people, so much is behind lots of money and the rng cookies. There’s reissue stuff so returning event stuff but if the item originally cost money it’ll be the same, that’s only good if you missed on the free event stuff from previous months really

1 Like

Im finally getting done with the last 10% of my Island! After the couple updates, and with the new additions of 50 more pattern slots, my creativity juices are finally flowing after like… many months…

Anyways, when im done, lll finally be able to put my dream code on the thread that Hazel made way back when :opaf:

2 Likes

Oh that’s great, your island looked so cool last time I saw it so it’ll be cool to see how you complete your island now with a refreshed mind of creativeness.

2 Likes