Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Well I was way to hyped to remember to post it here for the few fourmers that also liked the title.

Just seeing how much new features were worked on really does balance out the whole 1 Island = 1 Console debacle.

Also just my opinion but I really do think that Nintendo is pushing the release hard since there are some features and the so called “free” updates that will add more content in. I feel a little bad for the ac devs.

Edit: Nintendo removed the vid and reuploaded it to fix some mistakes

Oh. Instead of resurrecting a old thread just for ACNH, I decided to make a new thread to keep updating. If anyone was wondering.

1 Like

All the customising you can do to your island! Everyone is so hyped for it

1 Like

Is anyone playing this? I started playing after release and lets just say Ive pulled a all nighter at the launch date.

3 Likes

I might get it after completing SMT 4 on 3DS since it’s all on lockdown till 31st but pulling an all nighter? You must’ve been looking forward for this game. I haven’t done any all nighter since I was a wee little boy. Them eyes starts to hurt real bad in morning. :persevere:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing it since release, enjoying island life and the cuteness of it all, how has your island experience been so far?

Perfect! I played it so much that I burnt myself off of it. As of rn, Im taking a break as the result of that.

How about you?

It’s amazing! Enjoying my island and customising it is such fun, played it so much since release.

1 Like

FF7 Cafe :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Holy Moly I love this game.

2 Likes

Rn Im working on my town and island so I haven’t been doing anything in my interior rooms.

Ill send pics of my place once its finished :wink:

Also don’t I already have you on my switch @Chippunk? I think so when we traded but I cant remember in detail.

1 Like

I’ve been intentionally avoiding looking at screenshots of this game because I knew I’d get tempted … but oh good grief, now I’m going to have to get it … :minions_happy_t3:

1 Like

The game has been absolutely fun. The only problem which really is just a person problem, is that the game is slow paced. You’re expected to play every day but I dont have that luxury so I time skip. Some people have a problem with that but I don’t care.

Other than that. The bunny day event just happened and I had a blast!

1 Like

Yes you do, I’m yoshi on Nintendo

Love seeing so many houses and island screenshots that always make such good use of furniture, so many things to get and decorate with!

2 Likes

Thats what threw me off :rofl:

If you need anything, you can hit me up :ok_hand:

1 Like

Tends to trick a lot of people since I’m different username on most things. If you need anything that I hopefully have or can help with can ask me too

1 Like

I swear this is the last one :clap:

Who said this game was allowed to be so good lookin :skaarf:

3 Likes

SPOILERS!

Holy moly, all that and didn’t they say that future updates would be free?

Well theres my answer

1 Like

Oh my gosh so much exciting stuff! First love the first theme that played, fav one.
Now bushes are added in, so much decorating to do with that and redds back. I always wondered about that small little back beach that was on every island, now I know why plus with that museum art section looks nice. The little events and limited stuff is nice too with the cute wedding photo op and stamp event is quite curious.

Such excitement especially after the big Mario maker 2 update too

The moment I saw the hedge fencing, I bursted with excitement. I always thought they were in the game but in actuality they weren’t.

I heard a little rumor that the “secret” beach was a event a while back, so I already made a scenic path to it.

Im glad that we have just a huge amount of content coming since I was starting to reach the end of my island decorating. Still 80 percent finished.

Best parts about the reveal:

1. Hedges
  2. Museum upgrade
  3. Bushes and new greenery.

Now I just need the Café to be in the game :laughing:

1 Like