Animal Crossing: New Horizons

OooooOOOOoOooo … I didn’t know you could have a BASEMENT! :minions_happy_t3:

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: well there goes the surprise :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I was really hoping I could get models of the sea creatures from cj to make an underwater room since as you said the anemone without nemo is sad, I’m a little bit hoping that maybe that gets added in the future cuz it’d be cool

2 Likes

It probably will be a feature since all animals in the book have a model version of it… But I must ask, have you seen anything weird on your island?

Such as bugs or anything? The game load up time is WAYYYY longer than usual and im seeing alot of visual bugs…

I might contact Nintendo to see if its going to get patched or something…

Hmm not anything out of the usual, my island does take a bit to load in while I’m running around but that I know is cuz of how much stuff I’ve got out on it, I’ll be more attentive tho now if there’s anything more out of the ordinary

I did have one bug awhile ago were a villager was meant to be outside their house and a spot right in front of their door was like an invisible wall, and if I changed the camera angle I could see my villager was stuck in their house Instead of walking around

Hmm… The problem I have is that some of the stars were overlapping on the moon and Ive been stuttering while running around my island… Hopefully it’s nothing permanent.

That sounds annoying with the stuttering on your island, hopefully is nothing much and get fixed if it’s brought to light

1 Like

I must know from you guys what funny nicknames do your villagers give you? I got shmoopy today and I must know if your villagers have given you stuff like this too lol

1 Like

We had Ellie move to our island this week – she calls both my daughter and me “little one” :blush:

2 Likes

Aw that’s so cute, didn’t think you’d both get the same nickname tho

Very cool weather prediction tool for ACNH:

MeteoNook

This tool will predict your island’s weather patterns, including exact times for meteor showers, rainbows and the aurora borealis.

EDIT: Here’s a great article that explains in detail how to use the tool:

1 Like

Molly decided to call me Sunflower (which is totally on brand for her) and the rest like Rolf/Rod calls me Boss. :minions_happy_t2:

2 Likes

You the sunflower boss, now to put sunflowers everywhere

1 Like

Exciting times on Cloud Fox! Saw my first shooting stars last night:

… and finally got some star fragments this morning!

Also, the latest expansion of Nook’s Cranny is complete, and the grand reopening is later this morning!

2 Likes

Seeing the star fragments on the beach always looks so pretty, now hoard those stars

1 Like

After entering weather data into MeteoNook for the past week, the software appears to have discovered our island’s seed and can now forecast the weather! :sunglasses:

1 Like

A double rainbow on Wednesday? Didn’t know you could get double rainbows

2 Likes

:arrow_up: We saw a lot of shooting stars today, thanks to MeteoNook! Going to be a good week for star fragments:

meteorweek

I’m excited for Wednesday night – according to the app, the shooting stars will be almost continuous from 1900 onward! Plus, Celeste should be there for it, so … new recipes!

1 Like

Such great tracking this site has, didn’t even think about that when you first posted this weather tracker that yea it’ll predict meteor showers, also you going to be rolling in star fragments!

1 Like

One of my favorite features of our island is the maze my daughter created in one corner of the island! Here is a portion of it:

I tried to take a picture of it the other night while I was out stargazing, and Celeste photobombed me :rofl:

1 Like