I love Brie Larson

1 Like

The amount of people that I found out played AC is just mid boggling

1 Like

A few helpful tools for those of you us speculating in the stalk market:

https://turnipprophet.io/

https://turnip.exchange/

3 Likes

:arrow_up: This is a great little app also! And it can automatically upload turnip prices to Turnip Prophet!

1 Like

Ooh thanks for the heads up!

Ive been running behind deadlines and this totally slipped my mind

Also @Chippunk, Ig i have to redo a part of my beach/rocks to make a diving section now… for the… aesthetics :flicker:

2 Likes

Speaking of the beach, how has your shared island doing? @hazeleyes

Got any pics :eyes:

1 Like

It’s going well, if slowly! My daughter and I are having a blast! This was the second week we were able to buy turnips, so I went all in and bought 300,000 bells worth for me and almost 150,000 bells worth for her … unfortunately, this was our price curve this week:

p-103-89-85-80-76-71-67-63-59

FORTUNATELY, I managed to find a VERY sweet person on Twitter who had her island open this morning, and there the twins were paying 512 bells for turnips! She let both me and my daughter come over and sell our turnips there, and we made a huge profit! (Purchase price was 103 bells!)

I am not sure how to post pictures from the Switch, but if someone can tell me how, I’ll post a few snapshots!

2 Likes

Ehh sadly its an annoying process… :alphabarf: I usually post the SS from the switch to my dusty FB (or Twitter for others) and just save it from said social media.

You really cant pull the SS from the switch to just a picture on your phone/computer unless you save the picture on your sd card and pull it out and hook it up to your pc.

1 Like

Yes same like rise I have a twitter account dedicated to just posting switch screenshots and vids to get them fast for myself

And @RiseChu hopefully the new diving section you make won’t cuz you to do too much remodelling, you were close to finish decorating if not finished already

2 Likes

Until I got a decorating bug and started redoing my whole tree farm into a tree farm with a tiny park inside it :man_facepalming: But alot has changed from last time you came to my place!

1 Like

Oh sounds cute, wonder how that tiny park looks

1 Like

Ill send pics when i finish, rn Im waiting for the trees to fully grow.

:easter_happy_2:

1 Like

(and @RiseChu) So now our island has its own Twitter account :bird:

I have a large flower garden in front of my house.

2 Likes

Oh so colourful, watch as it quickly consumes your whole island when you just get really into flower breeding

2 Likes

Ooh It reminds me if a certain Sinnoh town that had huge flower fields! :celestelove:

2 Likes

Come on in, the water’s fine!

Found these on my first swim!

2 Likes

I wish I could l keep a combined aquarium in my house with the plants and fishes together, having my basement with a huge wall of aquariums is cool but not cool :joy:

The anemone without his Nemo, is just to sad

2 Likes