Animal Crossing: New Horizons

The washing machine I have is in my bathroom but not really in those pics tho, I’ve got a white with black lid one.
As for eyepatches there is a pirate patch in game which is black yes, I’ve got it if you want?

:eyes: If you dont mind and dont use it much, ill gladly take if off your hands. Also do expect some gratitude mail from me later.

1 Like

The game looks super fun, haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like

What’s you opinion the game now that you had some time with it?

I actually haven’t had any time with it at all this week – my work schedule was BAD (16 hour night shifts for 7 days straight), and then I spent the rest of the day working on my yard (real life one, not the ACNH one!). I just launched the game this morning for the first time since that first day … and I’m a little lost, tbh!

I got the DIY app and made a fishing pole, but I failed to catch any fish. And now I don’t know what to do.

#failing@acnh :adagio:

2 Likes

I have to admit, I did laugh but anyways. :haha:

Just ask nook. I think he will give you some advice like go catch x bugs n fish until I give a new dialogue or something.

1 Like

@hazeleyes so have you been able to play animal crossing nh recently yet? If so how’s it been so far?

2 Likes

Played some with my daughter this weekend! (Many butterfly net battles were had! :laughing:) She is already way ahead of me, even though she just started on Saturday! Also, she took the Switch, so I won’t be able to play for the next week or so! :open_mouth:

1 Like

That’s good she’s enjoying it, you both having fun together with Co op I assume when you were able to play it. Bet next time you get to play it she’ll have decorated the whole island lol

1 Like

Watch Hazel use the terraforming app to make a line straight down the island and tell her “this side is my side, and that it yours”.

Ofc Im joking but its nice to know yall are having fun with it. :sunny_happy_1:

2 Likes

Lol imagine if someone did do that as well as them putting their villagers on their respective side, island war set up!

3 Likes

As long as you have one section of common ground to meet up for butterfly net battles!

(also, I don’t have a switch, and I don’t really have time to play it, but I kind of really maybe of course I do want Animal Crossing :spring_sad_3: )

3 Likes

The town square is the battlefield of nets! Tom nook will oversee the fights

Just to maybe help a bit if you ever do get a switch + acnh, you can spend however much time you want in animal crossing, can check in a little bit each day or play for awhile if possible. It’s a great thing about acnh is you can go at your own pace and it’ll be fine. You can slowly checkout your island as you find bits of time for it over days or spend lots time on it in bursts and possibly check in briefly on days you when you have little time for it, it’ll be fun no matter how much or how little time you can play it.

2 Likes

Or when you can manage to get the Switch back from your daughter … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hehe I’d imagine that’s near impossible to get back unless she’s done or gets bored of it. The struggle of sharing a switch, there’s always one person that loves to hog it

2 Likes

Harvey’s island is such fun, you can use any items you catalogued and any clothes you’ve touched, it’s also great for planing rooms for your house too. Can also use your villagers in photos and dress them. Playing with lighting and this just looks so cute!

Only from this view tho does this look good lol

1 Like

Wait is that a wall paper with the whole sliding door and flower cart?

No, it’s a bunch of different items, from front to back:
Screen
climbing wall placed backwards
Simple panel customised to lattice
Swinging bench customised to red wood
Garden wagon customised to geeen
Misty garden wallpaper

1 Like

I was completely fooled :flicker:

You really are skilled cuz I honestly I already tried Harvs photo shoot room and just made it look like it was one of my house rooms.

1 Like

I just wanted to see how I could use the climbing wall in my house and then got carried away and made a photoshoot setup with weird lighting instead lol

1 Like