Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Absolutely! The only thing I don’t understand is what do you mean by “other person’s island”.

If you both are using the same switch console, you will both share the same “console” island.

1 Like

You can play at the same time and if I remember the details right, it works in a follow the leader way which you can change the leader between all those playing at that moment, this can be up to 4.

If your accounts are on the same switch you will both be sharing an island, there’s a one island per each console rule so if you and your kid want seperate island one of you will need another switch. With this one island per switch rule tho you can have up to 8 accounts allowed on the island so 8 villagers but only 4 max on screen at a time when it comes to playing on the same console at the same time. And yes you can both log on at different times to play separately but again it’ll be the same island if it’s the same switch.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh, didn’t know that! That’s perfect!

1 Like

3 Likes

Yay you get to be on your new island soon, with other cute villagers, wonder who you’ll get as your first neighbours

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh just realised and since now hazel has new horizons, a helpful and more in depth flower guide for flower breeding

1 Like

So my island is called “Cloud Fox” (named by my daughter), and my fellow islanders are a doggo named Cherry and a birb named Jitters. I pitched a tent, drank too much cherry juice, and slept till noon. A good first day, I’d say!

2 Likes

OOOH! I love her soo much!

I had Cherry in AC Pocket Camp and she was just so sweet.

My first two villagers were Hazel the sisterly (uchi) chipmunk and Rod the jock mouse.

Also all villagers have different personality types that affects how they behave with you and others. And what items they give you.

2 Likes

Oh I have rod too, the jock mousy was one of my two first villagers, he also gives me strange nicknames like somersault

1 Like

:joy: Draco decided to call me Boss and Hazel was soon to follow. I felt like a Mafia Boss whenever they called out to me.

Them: “HEY BOSS!”
Me: “Thats right” :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wish I had that nickname, that’s an awesome nickname instead I get goalie and somersault. Just wondering since you can get nicknames and change their catchphrase when they ask, do you know if you can play hide n seek with them still?

1 Like

Nope. Ik there are more actions with them that I haven’t encountered like changing their catchphrase but the only activity that they did with me was the treasure hunt.

1 Like

I sent your stuff back, all spick and upgraded. It sure is pretty!

Ps I ran around my pool for a couple of minutes cuz it looks so nice at night! Thx for sending it!

1 Like

Is all good and thanks, you got a sparkly new pool to admire now

1 Like

It’s just a funny thing but I really like how my bathroom looks and wanted to share it here

Is so cute and nice looking and I’m just so loving how the bathtub looks!

2 Likes

Nice use of the wallpaper, I have it but I didn’t know how to apply it with my style. I like the vibe I get while watching this.

also…

WHO DID YOU FIGHT! Looks like I need send some medicine via mail today :joy:

1 Like

Also I went with the basic black color palate since I cant interior decorate for my life

Very bare but I really cant think of how to make it better :sleepy:

1 Like

Oh so much nice black stuff, is got a modern luxurious feel with that pool in the middle and nice looking bathtub at the wall. I didn’t even know you could get a full black washing machine, I like your set up.

Also as for my bandaids I just like wearing it lol, most of the time I always have the bandaids on but instead of the eyepatch usually have glasses. I use to wear those two all the time in new leaf and I just kept doing it in new horizons

1 Like

I didnt even know that the washing machine came in other colors besides black :potoo:

I absolutely love the band aids, they give me that delinquent anime protagonist look that I’ve been trying to achieve. Hence why most of my wand looks include the anime hair wig. The only problem I have with the eyepatch is that its not in black. Actually I wonder if they have a pirate eyepatch in game.