Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Yes Brewster needs to comeback, it would be nice having him set up a place on the island.

My island makeover progress is nowhere near done but it’s starting to look nice again, I’m curious how yours is looking

1 Like

:eyes: Ill show you once its finished :yum:

Actually I just finally finished collecting the Cherry Blossom recipes so if you need anything, just ask! And you could see what Im currently doing too! Ofc if you want.

Also out of the datamine leak, idk if you want to know, its looking really promising.

1 Like

Good to know that there are other people like me :no_mouth:

1 Like

Oh that’s great you have all the cherry blossom recipes, there’s definitely great stuff in that. I don’t wanna ask for too much since I know I’d end up wanting like 10 million of one item lol, so I’ll just ask if you could please, make one cherry blossom bag instead.

It’d be nice to visit and see yours one day soon, it always fun seeing other people’s visions for their island and makes for good inspiration too.

And datamine vid I didn’t watch it really but that’s cuz I like seeing what they’ve found not just someone talking about it, but cuz of that I think I’ll leave stuff as a surprise

1 Like

Actually, how does cataloging work? And with diy furniture?

If you were to pick up, lets say a Cherry Blossom Pond, would it register as a recipe in your diy list?

Anyways Ill make your bag and mail it to you :easter_happy_2: :easter_ok_1:

Ngl some of my set ups were inspired but I did make it with my own twist. Like the Coffee shop I made but with asian flair to it.

1 Like

For diy stuff you have them in the catalog but can’t buy them from catalogs and you have to get the recipe itself if you want to make it. It sort of sucks having to get the diys for everything but at the same time it gives reason to trade more with friends, which I’ve just realised I should give you something in return.
Dunno if you’ve been able to make this yet but I’ve got an ironwood kitchenette or a few other ironwood stuff like low table and bed if you want those?

Oh now that cafe i really wanna see, cafes are always cute in animal crossing

1 Like

Thats the lowest offender in my opinion.

When I was making my tropical kitchen (all green) the only refrigerator that Nooks Cranny had was a bright pink single door fridge that I bought. I thought I could change/customize the color to green or atleast white but nope. All that is separate from customizing which I found to be slightly annoying.

Im good as of rn but thank you :sunny_happy_1:

Oh yea, having to find the right base colour first for certain furniture, that’s quite annoying. Did you ever get a good coloured fridge?

Yep! White. Now Im just waiting for the double door fridge to appear.

Sent the bag off along with the Wand Recipe if you haven’t gotten it already :easter_ok_1:

1 Like

@Chippunk I cant even :joy:

1 Like

Lol, poor blathers, the bug section is hell for him

1 Like

Hey! Do you have a Zen Cushion or Brick Pool?

Sadly I have the white pool and it doesn’t light up in the night. Im willing to trade whatever you want as long as I have it :sunny_happy_1:

Nookazon is a scary place to be and I want no part if it!

Also thanks for the secret music tip!

Okay, so if someone is thinking about getting this game, (1) is it too late, and (2) how does one get started?

Asking for a friend.

Yes I have zen cushion and I’ve sent you one in the mail now, if you need more I can buy and give you them tomorrow. The brick pool I can also get, how many would you like?
Would you happen to have a spare ironwood cupboard recipe? Or if not can you make 2 ironwood cupboards for me pls?
If not I can’t really think much else right now so it’s all good, I’ll give you your stuff and don’t need anything in return for now.

Ive heard about Nookazon and really only heard bad experiences, I’ve getting stuff through others friends and they have been getting it from twitter/reddit so those probably much better experiences if you ever do those

Last 2 secret kk songs: Animal City ,and, Drivin’

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here … (btw, if you have Twitter, follow this account – it’s PERFECT)

1 Like

It’s never too late to get into animal crossing. Getting started in animal crossing new horizons is essentially getting money and unlocking facilities/the abilities to explore all your island, wanna be able to explore and enjoy your new island soon. Acnh is big on customising and decorating in many ways but in the start it’s about building up your island to be more homey as it was a deserted island before your arrival, unlocking necessary facilities like a general store and getting money to do these things through various stuff like fishing. I fished a lot at the start of my island, it is rather fun for me but depends on the person how long that fun lasts.

I’d say it’d be great for anyone that likes playing games like harvest moon or stardew and also like home decorating/landscaping (and for me fashion, SO MANY CLOTHES!). And it is fun with friends/family (with preferably their own switch over sharing cuz the whole island sharing thing)

I wrote a lot whoops

2 Likes

Im sure Chip will have a great explanation but Ill do the same in my experience.

1. Nope. The only event you missed was the Easter event which was very fun… and a huge mess. :joy: But thats a story for later.

2. Depends on what you mean. Im going to assume you mean in general. The game is great without online membership and its more of a enhancer to get patterns and designs that other players made. Or just to visit other player’s islands and send mail to them.

Ahh. Chip did a better explanation than I ever could :potoo: Anywho, I agree with him!

2 Likes

Question for both of you: if there’s only one Switch in the family, can two people still play by logging in separately at different times? Can you still visit the other person’s island?

I read chip and thought, chip the beaver has an intro for acnh?

2 Likes